Son to be arraigned for killing RI pa...

Son to be arraigned for killing RI parents

There are 42 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Son to be arraigned for killing RI parents. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A Warren man will be formally arraigned in court today for killing his parents, whose bodies were found buried in their back yard cesspool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian

Holbrook, MA

#1 Jul 28, 2008
That is a shame for your own son to do that to your parents, i mean come on. Was his parents that bad he had to go and kill them with a garden hoe? Gee..
He will get what he deserves in prison.
Taxpayer

Bristol, RI

#2 Jul 28, 2008
This is what capital punishment is for, at best now we get to pay for this nasty piece of work to live at the ACI for 60-70 years.
Warren Resident

Bristol, RI

#3 Jul 28, 2008
I think this is disgusting! I know James Jr. and his girlfriend, I hope everyone who is involved is punished!! HE DID NOT DO THIS ALONE!!!
local resident

AOL

#4 Jul 28, 2008
it is absolutely horrific to think about what this couple might have went through!! it just dosen't make any sense at all.how can someone kill their own parent's? something was terriably wrong with this person! there had to be more people involved! it is just sick to think that this is what our small town community's have come to!!! how did nobody see this???
it makes me sick to my stomach knowing that he was out in society ,living in a close knit nieghborhood where there are children and families ..these people did not deserve this!!!
bristol resident

AOL

#5 Jul 28, 2008
this is a shame..to think that this is what the community has come to!!
tax payer

Seekonk, MA

#6 Jul 28, 2008
it,s amazing what a person on drugs is capabile of doing. also i think he wasn't the only person with an issue. 23 rx's is alittle bit much don't you think?
Jane Smith

Bristol, RI

#7 Jul 28, 2008
What was Marian soares maiden name?
Cheryl Grace

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 28, 2008
I knew Jim, Marian and the Soares family from years ago and I was devastated to hear this news!!! My heart and prayers go out to everyone!

Cheryl L. Grace
Albuquerque, NM
Jane Smith

Bristol, RI

#9 Jul 28, 2008
Was the Mothers name Marian Silva? Was she from Bristol? This is so horrific. I hope all that were involved are severely punished!
Jane Smith

Bristol, RI

#10 Jul 28, 2008
Cheryl Grace wrote:
I knew Jim, Marian and the Soares family from years ago and I was devastated to hear this news!!! My heart and prayers go out to everyone!
Cheryl L. Grace
Albuquerque, NM
Was Marian's maiden name Silva? Was she from Bristol? this is just horrific!-Lyn
SKOT B

Bristol, RI

#11 Jul 28, 2008
MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR THERE LOSS,WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR THE PARENTS,GONA PRAY FOR U JAMES, TO GET WHATS COMING TO YOU, U PIECE OF SHIT.
taz

Warwick, RI

#12 Jul 28, 2008
"restraining order on James Jr's girlfriend"???? Motive.
Steve

AOL

#13 Jul 28, 2008
This is what happens when you let your grown children live with you.
dave tex bristol ri

Bristol, RI

#14 Jul 28, 2008
I tHINK THAT BOY IS A MOTHER AND FATHER HATER , AND IS GIRL IS A BITCH THEY DESERVE DEATH FOR WHAT THEY DID TO THOSE PEOPLE. ANYONE THAT EVER HUNG AROUND WITH THEM SHOULD FEEL GUILTY
wellington

Providence, RI

#15 Jul 28, 2008
nobody knowes why he done this .maybe he was abused by his parents for years and he finnaly got his revenge
jennithib

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2008
tax payer wrote:
. 23 rx's is alittle bit much don't you think?
First, didn't she have cancer? Twenty-three RXs sounds about right, especially if going through chemo, etc., especially as a woman of a "certain" age.

Second, do we really need to disparage the dead?
Friend

Foxboro, MA

#17 Jul 29, 2008
tax payer wrote:
it,s amazing what a person on drugs is capabile of doing. also i think he wasn't the only person with an issue. 23 rx's is alittle bit much don't you think?
You abviously have never known anyone dealing with serious heath problems...your statememt is as horrific as the crime.
Friend

Foxboro, MA

#18 Jul 29, 2008
Jane Smith wrote:
Was the Mothers name Marian Silva? Was she from Bristol? This is so horrific. I hope all that were involved are severely punished!
YES
A friend of Marian

Norwell, MA

#19 Jul 29, 2008
First of all he was not abused by his family. They were loving parents that did everything they could to support their son. TOO MUCH frankly! In addition does an abused person have the right to kill another because they were abused? How ridiculous!
wellington wrote:
nobody knowes why he done this .maybe he was abused by his parents for years and he finnaly got his revenge
shannonfrumbrist ol

Attleboro, MA

#20 Jul 29, 2008
i no the girlfriend n they neva had a restraining order on her y r they sayin she had sumthin to do with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Aug 23 Nira Iacobbo 2
Colwell family Lincoln Ave (Feb '11) Aug 19 nan 10
Vote for Hillary Aug 12 Willie Granville 2
Does anyone remember Tom & Louise O'Brien? Aug 1 CBen 1
boycott the usps Jul '16 JOHNNY LENNON 1
Looking for Charles R. Hamby (Nov '10) Jul '16 Christy 4
News West Warwick (May '14) May '16 Veronica Duarte 2

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance