Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Warren Forum

Comments (Page 2,215)

Showing posts 44,281 - 44,300 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
I've already addressed this - as you know.

Why won't you answer my question?

I'll tell you why - because you're lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You really are full:-)of yourself. You are a legend in your own mind.
I comment on your posts and you think I'm obsessed with you? Now that's funny.
Your capacity for pure self-delusion is hilarious.

You follow me from thread to thread attacking me INSTEAD of responding to my posts. You attack me in response to other people's posts. You attack me without responding to any posts. You just attack me.

That is all you do here. Nothing else - just obsessive attacks on me over and over and over. That's essentially ALL you do here.

It's a pathology. I'm completely serious when I say that - you have a real, genuine, diagnosable mental illness. In all sincerity - seek the help of a professional therapist.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't seen that email you promised.
What happened chickenshit - too scared to follow through on your big talk? LMAO!

I've already answered you little boy. If you are not able to comprehend then that's your problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already answered you little boy. If you are not able to comprehend then that's your problem.
I'm not looking for an answer. I'm looking for the email you promised.

I guess you wimped out, huh chickenshit? LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your capacity for pure self-delusion is hilarious.
You follow me from thread to thread attacking me INSTEAD of responding to my posts. You attack me in response to other people's posts. You attack me without responding to any posts. You just attack me.
That is all you do here. Nothing else - just obsessive attacks on me over and over and over. That's essentially ALL you do here.
It's a pathology. I'm completely serious when I say that - you have a real, genuine, diagnosable mental illness. In all sincerity - seek the help of a professional therapist.
You're one to talk. You are the only one on Topix that I know of who keeps a file on anyone who disagrees. You're also the only one I know that reports posts all day long to get those banned who you feel is not worthy of being called human. Don't deny it little boy. I know!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let me correct a few things:
Obama is, of course, completely qualified to be President.
The First Lady has no interest in political office.
There is no in-person voter fraud in this country to speak of.
I have no problem at all with a racially and ethnically diverse nation or party. As a matter of fact, that's the reason the Democratic party will be the permanent majority party in this nation - GOP xenophobia.
I'm self-employed. I've never belonged to a union.
Unless you're a pimp or a drug dealer, Obama is bad for your business.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've already addressed this - as you know.
Why won't you answer my question?
I'll tell you why - because you're lying.
You've addressed nothing and you know it. The only thing you have addressed is your lies of the multiple jobs you have invented for youself. Just like the multiple personality posters you have invented.

You are indebted to your imagination for your importance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're one to talk. You are the only one on Topix that I know of who keeps a file on anyone who disagrees. You're also the only one I know that reports posts all day long to get those banned who you feel is not worthy of being called human. Don't deny it little boy. I know!
Such delusions. Such vivid fantasies. Pure DTMDS.

Nice try to change the subject, chickenshit. I guess this is what you have to do when you don't have balls enough to back up your own threats, huh chickenshit?

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're a pimp or a drug dealer, Obama is bad for your business.
This is just irrational. What's Obama's connection to pimps and drug dealers?

Obama ended the recession. His policies have caused a steady decline in unemployment, a steady growth of GDP, and historic gains in the stock market. By every objective measure, America is better off today than when Obama took office.

You believe things that are objectively, verifiably, factually untrue. You really should consider joining the reality-based universe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You've addressed nothing and you know it. The only thing you have addressed is your lies of the multiple jobs you have invented for youself. Just like the multiple personality posters you have invented.
You are indebted to your imagination for your importance.
So what's your business, liar? How are you self-employed?

I've said how I earn my living. Why are you avoiding the question?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice try to change the subject, chickenshit. I guess this is what you have to do when you don't have balls enough to back up your own threats, huh chickenshit?
LMAO!
Threats of physical violence are rather empty of Topix.

Beef up your arguments or sit in the corner.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
LMAO!
Here's a condom.....I figured since you are acting like a d**k you should dress like one.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
So what's your business, liar? How are you self-employed?
I've said how I earn my living. Why are you avoiding the question?
Show me where you told me how you earn a living. Think you can back up your words? This won't be the first time where I've asked you to back up your comment and you NEVER do. You are all talk.

Like the saying goes..
You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats of physical violence are rather empty of Topix.
Beef up your arguments or sit in the corner.
LOL! Where have you been? You're replying to the wrong person. I was the recipient of the threats, not the one making them.

Try to catch up. Then you won't say stupid shit like this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a condom.....I figured since you are acting like a d**k you should dress like one.
LOL! Can't answer a simple question. Can't back up your posts with anything. So you resort to vulgar name-calling.

Typical pathetic loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where you told me how you earn a living. Think you can back up your words? This won't be the first time where I've asked you to back up your comment and you NEVER do. You are all talk.
Like the saying goes..
You're joking, right? You relentlessly repeat a distortion of what I said, and now you're acting like I never said it?

Exactly how stupid are you? I thought I knew, but every day you somehow manage to slip under the low, low bar you already set.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where you told me how you earn a living. Think you can back up your words? This won't be the first time where I've asked you to back up your comment and you NEVER do. You are all talk.
Like the saying goes..
Seriously - when you said this:
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
Where did you get that from? You're claiming I've never said how I earn my living, yet you have this list of things you claim I've said about how I earn my living. Explain how that works.

I knew you were an accomplished liar and have a very weak grip on reality, but to make those claims about what I've said, then denying that I ever said them within an hour reveals a level of dishonesty and delusion that's truly astonishing.

You're one sick, twisted, dumbass mofo, winston.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL! Can't answer a simple question. Can't back up your posts with anything. So you resort to vulgar name-calling.
Typical pathetic loser.
Look who's calling the kettle black.
I'm still waiting for you to pull the post up,where you say you told what your self employed work is. I' m sure you'll try to spinthis away like you do all the other times you could not back your words.
Unlike you, I have to go to work tomorrow, so off to bed I go.
I'll be checking in tomorrow for your post that states what kind of self employed work you supposedly told me you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's calling the kettle black.
I'm still waiting for you to pull the post up,where you say you told what your self employed work is. I' m sure you'll try to spinthis away like you do all the other times you could not back your words.
I'll be checking in tomorrow for your post that states what kind of self employed work you supposedly told me you do.
You constantly repeat a distortion of what I said.

Now you deny that I said it.

Are you lying or mentally ill?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
And what work is that?

Why won't you answer?

You claim to be self-employed. What do you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,281 - 44,300 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warren Discussions

Search the Warren Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cps Apr 1 Jessie 3
Brian Viglo Mar 20 Slumlord 1
Agency finds 'Redskin Potatoes' to be disparaging Mar 20 Racist Veggies 1
Kyle Abbott Mar 19 Babygurl 1
Nikolai Briggs Mar 18 Kathy 1
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) Mar '14 Not me 2,978
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warren Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Warren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance