Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32843 Aug 24, 2012
Dr Sardonicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very obsevant Ted, Tax No More, Dave Rogers, boxhard its interesting that you guys are on here all the time.
Are you being paid to post on here...
I'm going into work now...I'm not Dan The Man
So keep posting all day long and never actually take a break to work at a real job.
Are you on the dole?
Are you being paid to post on here?
You're going to work now? LMAO Gotta get those cans early before the trash man. lol

I don't work no more. I'm retired and retired early because I was successful in business and without the help of government. lol
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32844 Aug 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright tonight, are you, danny BOY.
The terms 'chain' and 'shackle' aren't themselves offensive.
But you knew that, didn't you BOY, in your contrived outrage at Sarah Palin's comments.
Joe Biden's insult was all about intent and context, BOY. The Delawarian put on an unpracticed southern drawl at a speech in the last capitol of the Confederacy to a largely black audience in saying the GOP wants to "put y'all back in chains."
As former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said of Biden's comment--while also questioning his "mental capacity" to be president--, "That was an absolutely blatant appeal to racism," Giuliani said Sunday on "Face the Nation." "I would consider [his statement] to be an absolutely disgusting appeal to racial sentiment."
danny BOY, self-proclaimed 'fighter of racism wherever it exists' exposes his true hypocrisy on the matter by failing to condemn Biden's racist comments intended to provoke images of chain gangs and slavery.
You're such a slobbering Obama minion that you defend racist comments from his vice president and appear a bigger idiot than Biden at your post's feigned indignation.
danny BOY: racial hypocrite, plagiarist and pathological liar.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If his disastrous, credibility-shredding Presidential run wasn't enough to destroy Giuliani's credibility on ANY issue, questioning Joe Biden's mental capacity erases any doubt decent people would still have that he's a legitimate source of opinion on this issue.
Likewise, because of your complete refusal to even acknowledge white privilege and your consistent pattern of defending racist comments from rightwingers while accusing those who confront racism of being racist themselves, you also have zero credibility on this issue.
If Biden's comments were racially out-of-line, the African Americans in his audience would have let him know it. Your (and Giuliani's) posturing is laughable because neither of you have a speck of credibility on this issue.
LOL!

All OVER the place with THAT reply, danny BOY!

Let's try to center you up on the topic.

Biden, from Delaware, using a northerner's poor imitation of a southern drawl, said the GOP wants to "put y'all back in chains." THAT is a racially charged comment when spoken to a largely black audience in the last Confederate capitol where the pain and shame of chain gangs and slavery runs deep.

That you compare Palin's use of 'chains' and 'shackles' in a non-racist context to Biden's racially charged comment reconfirms your hypocrisy in 'fighting against racism wherever you see it'. Your feigned indignation at Palin is mere cover for Biden's tremendously insensitive, boneheaded, racist comment, BOY.

Psst. danny BOY.'White privilege' is a joke perpetrated by actual racists like you. Any maxim contending that minorities cannot BE racist is fundamentally racist. You don't 'confront racism', BOY, you perpetuate it. Keep promoting it so we can continue snickering at your gullibility.

Most people 'question Joe Biden's mental capacity', BOY. You stand isolated in not dong so. "If Biden's comments were racially out-of-line..." LOL! It's not an "if', BOY. It WAS a racist comment.

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
ussurf

York, PA

#32845 Aug 24, 2012
I love Biden. He is so refreshing after having such pompous gun-slinging VP's.At least we don't have to worry about Biden killing Poor Richard in a drunken rage.Yes Biden has served Obama well, he has buffered the staunch, serious, cumbersome side of politics and enhanced this grueling arena with a bit of light spirited humor.Biden is a rare gem indeed!

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#32846 Aug 24, 2012
ussurf wrote:
I love Biden. He is so refreshing after having such pompous gun-slinging VP's.At least we don't have to worry about Biden killing Poor Richard in a drunken rage.Yes Biden has served Obama well, he has buffered the staunch, serious, cumbersome side of politics and enhanced this grueling arena with a bit of light spirited humor.Biden is a rare gem indeed!
Well said. He has proved to an excellent choice for Obama.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32847 Aug 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL!
All OVER the place with THAT reply, danny BOY!
Let's try to center you up on the topic.
Biden, from Delaware, using a northerner's poor imitation of a southern drawl, said the GOP wants to "put y'all back in chains." THAT is a racially charged comment when spoken to a largely black audience in the last Confederate capitol where the pain and shame of chain gangs and slavery runs deep.
That you compare Palin's use of 'chains' and 'shackles' in a non-racist context to Biden's racially charged comment reconfirms your hypocrisy in 'fighting against racism wherever you see it'. Your feigned indignation at Palin is mere cover for Biden's tremendously insensitive, boneheaded, racist comment, BOY.
Psst. danny BOY.'White privilege' is a joke perpetrated by actual racists like you. Any maxim contending that minorities cannot BE racist is fundamentally racist. You don't 'confront racism', BOY, you perpetuate it. Keep promoting it so we can continue snickering at your gullibility.
Most people 'question Joe Biden's mental capacity', BOY. You stand isolated in not dong so. "If Biden's comments were racially out-of-line..." LOL! It's not an "if', BOY. It WAS a racist comment.
When you are blind to white privilege, you see racism where it isn't and miss racism where it is.

That is your handicap, freak. Nothing you say on the subject has any credibility so long as you refuse to acknowledge your privilege.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32848 Aug 24, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Biden is awesome. He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants - working-class roots, hard working, completely honest and transparent, 100% authentic and genuine at all times, in touch with the problems of the middle class, zero arrogance. He puts his foot in his mouth sometimes, but only because he's so honest.

The only reason Giuliani attacks him is because Biden punctured Rudy's pompous arrogance and ended his run for President with the "a noun, a verb, and 911" smack-down. Rudy's still smarting from that and is too small a person to let it go.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32849 Aug 24, 2012
Romney's latest, lame excuse for not doing what every other person running for President has done...

----------

Mitt Romney says in a new interview that one of the reasons he’s distressed about disclosing his tax returns is that everyone sees how much money he and his wife, Ann, have donated to the LDS Church, and that’s a number he wants to keep private.

“Our church doesn’t publish how much people have given,” Romney tells Parade magazine in an edition due out Sunday.“This is done entirely privately. One of the downsides of releasing one’s financial information is that this is now all public, but we had never intended our contributions to be known. It’s a very personal thing between ourselves and our commitment to our God and to our church.“

----------

Right. He wants to keep his personal religious contributions private.

Except his wife already said they give 10%, so it's not really private anymore, is it.

More likely he HASN'T been tithing and he doesn't want that information to get out.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32850 Aug 24, 2012
Here's a quick little picture that shows who would benefit from each candidate's plan.

Obama is blue and Romney is red:
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/201...

Notice - the whole country is blue except for little pockets where the richest people live.

Romney/Ryan 2012: Vote for us if you want what's best for the rich instead of yourself.
ussurf

York, PA

#32851 Aug 24, 2012
A Talking Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. He has proved to an excellent choice for Obama.
I could not help but notice that your horse has a zit on its left %^$%$.
ussurf

York, PA

#32852 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Romney's latest, lame excuse for not doing what every other person running for President has done...
----------
Mitt Romney says in a new interview that one of the reasons he’s distressed about disclosing his tax returns is that everyone sees how much money he and his wife, Ann, have donated to the LDS Church, and that’s a number he wants to keep private.
“Our church doesn’t publish how much people have given,” Romney tells Parade magazine in an edition due out Sunday.“This is done entirely privately. One of the downsides of releasing one’s financial information is that this is now all public, but we had never intended our contributions to be known. It’s a very personal thing between ourselves and our commitment to our God and to our church.“
----------
Right. He wants to keep his personal religious contributions private.
Except his wife already said they give 10%, so it's not really private anymore, is it.
More likely he HASN'T been tithing and he doesn't want that information to get out.
You can stop candy coating Romney's decision NOT to show his tax returns.We all know the reason why he can not show them is because, Ann Romney has forbid Mitt to show them to all of America. We all know that Mitt is hen pecked and p*ssy whipped to the point of dishonoring the American public, by withholding information that we so desire.Mama said, "No! No! NO!."
Poor little flip flopper doesn't know which way to go without mama.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32853 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is awesome. He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants...
!LOL! Classic danny BOY failed spin.

You are a shameless liar, BOY.

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama

“They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely black audience

xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#32854 Aug 24, 2012
So when you sit there and argue about tax returns and birth certificates and college records..

The MSM brainwashing media has effectively done its job - distracting you from the core issues plaguing this country and its two party banker controlled system.

Trapping you in their left/right paradigm, and filling your mind with the trivial matters they fabricate to keep you engaged.

The hubris of these morons is absolutely incredible.

See or speak the truth exposing the lies, they lock you up in a psych ward - welcome to East Germany 1968, I mean America 2012.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32855 Aug 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL! Classic danny BOY failed spin.
You are a shameless liar, BOY.
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama
“They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely black audience
Nothing in your post refutes anything I said.

Ted the FREAK: admitted wife beater.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32856 Aug 24, 2012
NPR interviews random rightwingers at a Romney rally in PA and uncovers the deeply self-deceived wingnut base who actually BELIEVE the Romney/Ryan bald-faced lies.

Despite Fact Checks, Romney Escalates Welfare Work Requirement Charge
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/...

Like every single conservative that posts on Topix, these wingnuts live in a post-truth universe where they redefine and manipulate reality in order make it fit with the alternate rightwing reality they've constructed about Obama.

It's simply mind-boggling how an extremist ideology can cause people to willfully choose to believe objectively false things.

The GOP has successfully implemented Orwell's 1984 with their base. Amazing.
bobby64

Kenmore, WA

#32857 Aug 24, 2012
Ted is angry his flipper is losing the electoral map, and that's after all his hate for president Obama is posted.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32858 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden puts his foot in his mouth sometimes, but only because he's so honest.
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani appeared Sunday on CBS’“Face the Nation” and backed up previous remarks about Joe Biden’s mental capacity, calling the vice president “a joke.”

“After not knowing what state he was in, not knowing what century he was in, in 24 hours, and making what I would consider to be an absolutely disgusting appeal to racial sentiment, I said I wonder if he’s got the mental capacity to be the president of the United States,” Giuliani said.“This guy is like one gaffe after the other, and he’s a joke on late-night television. I think they’ve also locked him in his room for the rest of the campaign.”

Biden’s comment about putting voters “back in chains” occurred during a campaign rally in Virginia.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32859 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is awesome. He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants...
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in your post refutes anything I said.
Ted the FREAK: admitted wife beater.
danny BOY, you make so many broad, false statements so often you no longer realize you are lying.

You are a delusional liar, BOY, in making the unqualified, false statement that "He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants..."

Clear enough for you, BOY?

danny BOY: plagiarist, racist, shameless pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32860 Aug 24, 2012
A little education for the clueless beneficiaries of white privilege...

From Chauncey DeVega:

----------

Yes, Biden Can Talk to Blacks in Ways That the GOP Cannot

Despite all of the posturing and partisan sniping about Joe Biden's comment, the facts are actually quite plain, all this fuss about chains is really much to do about nothing, a non-controversy.

Why? Because white Democrats in the post Civil Rights era can say things to black and brown folks, and talk about race, in ways that Republicans cannot. The pundit classes are afraid to acknowledge this simple truth because their money is made from drama and conflict.

Part of the challenge here also lies in how Americans are immersed in a culture of false equivalence, one in which every point of view, however ridiculous it may be, is somehow made legitimate and valid.
When Joe Biden spoke last week in Virginia there were black people in the audience. They heard his code switching and responded positively to it. If Biden had disrespected them, or African-Americans in general, we are most certainly capable of raising a stink and a fuss.

Despite what tragic black conservatives and their white masters would suggest, black folks are not on a Democrat Plantation. We are shrewd political actors who are capable of making sophisticated choices about our politics, and possess a deep understanding of the realities of Power and white racism in the present.

Joe Biden can keep doing his thing. When he gets out of pocket, black folks, and those others with "money in the bank" on these matters, will certainly chime in and check him.

Until Republicans get their own house in order, I would suggest they shut up and get to work on purging the racists from their own political party.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32861 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is awesome.

This is why Dan the Man loves Joe Biden. They both have something in common. LOL

Joe Biden is not only a total fool but has been caught numerous times plagiarizing from obscure historical statements to famous quotes and taking credit&#65279; as if they were his own words.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32862 Aug 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
danny BOY, you make so many broad, false statements so often you no longer realize you are lying.
You are a delusional liar, BOY, in making the unqualified, false statement that "He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants..."
Clear enough for you, BOY?
danny BOY: plagiarist, racist, shameless pathological liar.
Do you deny that Americans want their public servants to be hard working, completely honest and transparent, 100% authentic and genuine at all times, in touch with the problems of the middle class, zero arrogance, with working class roots?

If you don't think that's what Americans want in their elected officials, you are either hopelessly out of touch with reality or you are simply lying.

Or both. You do that a lot too.

Plus beating your wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walter Malloy Mar 27 Debbie Hartley-Kirby 1
Fred ellis Mar 24 IM Joe Dirt 5
Mike Burlingame Mar 22 Marie1967 1
Men Mar 21 Tup 2
News DVD movie tells Kinzua Dam story (Apr '13) Feb '15 where to buy 2
News Frank Beane Jan '15 Debbie Hartley-Kirby 1
Osram/Sylvania Jan '15 Lmao 1
Warren Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web