Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#32859 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is awesome. He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants...
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in your post refutes anything I said.
Ted the FREAK: admitted wife beater.
danny BOY, you make so many broad, false statements so often you no longer realize you are lying.

You are a delusional liar, BOY, in making the unqualified, false statement that "He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants..."

Clear enough for you, BOY?

danny BOY: plagiarist, racist, shameless pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32860 Aug 24, 2012
A little education for the clueless beneficiaries of white privilege...

From Chauncey DeVega:

----------

Yes, Biden Can Talk to Blacks in Ways That the GOP Cannot

Despite all of the posturing and partisan sniping about Joe Biden's comment, the facts are actually quite plain, all this fuss about chains is really much to do about nothing, a non-controversy.

Why? Because white Democrats in the post Civil Rights era can say things to black and brown folks, and talk about race, in ways that Republicans cannot. The pundit classes are afraid to acknowledge this simple truth because their money is made from drama and conflict.

Part of the challenge here also lies in how Americans are immersed in a culture of false equivalence, one in which every point of view, however ridiculous it may be, is somehow made legitimate and valid.
When Joe Biden spoke last week in Virginia there were black people in the audience. They heard his code switching and responded positively to it. If Biden had disrespected them, or African-Americans in general, we are most certainly capable of raising a stink and a fuss.

Despite what tragic black conservatives and their white masters would suggest, black folks are not on a Democrat Plantation. We are shrewd political actors who are capable of making sophisticated choices about our politics, and possess a deep understanding of the realities of Power and white racism in the present.

Joe Biden can keep doing his thing. When he gets out of pocket, black folks, and those others with "money in the bank" on these matters, will certainly chime in and check him.

Until Republicans get their own house in order, I would suggest they shut up and get to work on purging the racists from their own political party.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32861 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is awesome.

This is why Dan the Man loves Joe Biden. They both have something in common. LOL

Joe Biden is not only a total fool but has been caught numerous times plagiarizing from obscure historical statements to famous quotes and taking credit&#65279; as if they were his own words.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32862 Aug 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
danny BOY, you make so many broad, false statements so often you no longer realize you are lying.
You are a delusional liar, BOY, in making the unqualified, false statement that "He is everything all Americans claim they want in public servants..."
Do you deny that Americans want their public servants to be hard working, completely honest and transparent, 100% authentic and genuine at all times, in touch with the problems of the middle class, zero arrogance, with working class roots?

If you don't think that's what Americans want in their elected officials, you are either hopelessly out of touch with reality or you are simply lying.

Or both. You do that a lot too.

Plus beating your wife.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#32863 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Like every single conservative that posts on Topix, these wingnuts live in a post-truth universe where they redefine and manipulate reality in order make it fit with the alternate rightwing reality they've constructed about Obama.
It's simply mind-boggling how an extremist ideology can cause people to willfully choose to believe objectively false things.
LOL.

danny BOY, you sound insane.

But it's entertaining to read your psychotic rants, BOY.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32864 Aug 24, 2012
More staggering hypocrisy from Romney...

----------

Mitt Romney Says Big Business 'Doing Fine' After Criticizing Obama for Similar Remarks

Mitt Romney said Thursday night that big businesses are "doing fine," using similar language that the presumptive nominee has hammered President Obama for using to describe the private sector earlier this year.

"I'm going to champion small business. We've got to make it easier for small businesses. Big business is doing fine in many places - they get the loans they need, they can deal with all the regulation," said Romney, speaking to a group of supporters at a private fundraiser in Minnesota.
While Romney often talks about the negative impact regulations have on small businesses during his campaign speeches, his remarks tonight sounded similar to those made by Obama in June in which he said the private sector was "doing fine."

Romney has since used the president's words as a frequent example on the campaign trail of Obama being out of touch with struggling Americans.

----------

I'll wait for the howls of outrage from the right over Romney's outrageously clueless statement.

But I won't hold my breath.

Because IOKIYAR.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32865 Aug 24, 2012
List of Republican Budget Cuts that the Dems are not real happy with.

This needs to be brought to the attention of every voter you know. How do things like this happen & how do we stop it!

Notice S.S. And the military are NOT on this list.

These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed cutting. Read to the end, you will be surprised at where our money goes.

* Corporation for Public Broadcasting = Subsidy --$445 million annual savings

* Save America 's Treasures Program --=$25 million annual savings

* International Fund for Ireland --$17 = million annual savings

* Legal Services Corporation --$420 = million annual savings

* National Endowment for the Arts --=$167.5 million annual savings

* National Endowment for the Humanities =--$167.5 million annual savings

* Hope VI Program --$250 million annual = savings.

* Amtrak Subsidies --$1.565 billion = annual savings

* Eliminate duplicating education = programs --= eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually

* U.S. Trade Development Agency --$55 = million annual savings

* Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy --$20 = million annual savings

* Cut in half funding for congressional = printing and binding --$47 million annual savings

* John C. Stennis Center Subsidy --=$430,000 annual savings

* Community Development Fund --$4.5 = billion annual savings>

* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid =$24 million annual savings

* Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half --=$7.5 billion annual savings

* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20%--=$600 million annual savings

* Essential Air Service --$150 million = annual savings

* Technology Innovation Program --$70 = million annual savings

* Manufacturing Extension Partnership =(MEP) Program --$125 million annual savings

* Department of Energy Grants to States = for Weatherization --$530 million annual savings

* Beach Replenishment --$95 million = annual savings

* New Starts Transit --$2 billion = annual savings

* Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives,=--$9 million annual savings

* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants =--$2.5 billion annual savings

* Title X Family Planning --$318 = million annual savings

* Appalachian Regional Commission --$76 = million annual savings

* Economic Development Administration --=$293 million annual savings

* Programs under the National and = Community Services Act --$1.15 billion annual savings

* Applied Research at Department of = Energy --$1.27 billion annual savings.

* Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership --=$200 million annual savings.

* Energy Star Program --$52 million = annual savings.

* Economic Assistance to Egypt --$250 = million annually.

* U.S. Agency for International = Development --$1.39 billion annual savings.

* General Assistance to District of = Columbia --$210 million annual savings.

* Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan = Area Transit Authority --$150 million annual savings.

* Presidential Campaign Fund --$775 = million savings over ten years.=20

* No funding for federal office space = acquisition --$864 million annual savings.=20

* End prohibitions on competitive = sourcing of government services.

* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act -- More = than $1 billion annually.

* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to = deposit fees for some services it offers (such as processing payment =
plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of allowing it to remain = as part of its budget --$1.8 billion savings over ten years.

* Require collection of unpaid taxes by = federal employees --$1 billion total savings.
WHAT THE HELL IS = THIS A BOUT?

and more..........
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32866 Aug 24, 2012

* Prohibit taxpayer funded union = activities by federal employees --$1.2 billion savings over ten years.

* Sell excess federal properties the = government does not make use of --$15 billion total savings.

* Eliminate death gratuity for Members = of Congress.WHAT???

* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies --$1 = million annual savings.

* Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the = United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change --$12.5 =
million annual savings WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL

* Eliminate Market Access Program --=$200 million annual savings.

* USDA Sugar Program --$14 million = annual savings.

* Subsidy to Organization for Economic = Co-operation and Development (OECD)--$93 million annual savings.

* Eliminate the National Organic = Certification Cost-Share Program --
$56.2 million annual savings.

* Eliminate fund for Obamacare = administrative costs --$900 million savings.

* Ready to Learn TV Program --$27 = million savings.. WHY?

* HUD Ph.D. Program.

* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32867 Aug 24, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
To the lunatic, logic and reason sound insane.

Still beating your wife?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32868 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man
Chambersburg, PA

sez

Do you deny that Americans want their public servants to be hard working, completely honest and transparent, 100% authentic and genuine at all times, in touch with the problems of the middle class, zero arrogance, with working class roots?

Negotiate health care reform in public sessions televised on C-SPAN

To achieve health care reform,

"I'm going to have all the negotiations around a big table.

We'll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators.

Insurance companies, drug companies -- they'll get a seat at the table, they just won't be able to buy every chair.

But what we will do is, we'll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies.

And so, that approach, I think is what is going to allow people to stay involved in this process."

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
Rush Limpballs

Reading, PA

#32869 Aug 24, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union = activities by federal employees --$1.2 billion savings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the = government does not make use of --$15 billion total savings.
* Eliminate death gratuity for Members = of Congress.WHAT???
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies --$1 = million annual savings.
* Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the = United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change --$12.5 =
million annual savings WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL
* Eliminate Market Access Program --=$200 million annual savings.
* USDA Sugar Program --$14 million = annual savings.
* Subsidy to Organization for Economic = Co-operation and Development (OECD)--$93 million annual savings.
* Eliminate the National Organic = Certification Cost-Share Program --
$56.2 million annual savings.
* Eliminate fund for Obamacare = administrative costs --$900 million savings.
* Ready to Learn TV Program --$27 = million savings.. WHY?
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
REPUKES GIVE MONEY TO
MADD
big oil
farmers for big air conditioned toys
keep weed illigal
go home poop dic
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32870 Aug 24, 2012
A little refresher for any newcomers:

[QUOTE who="Ted" posting as "Dan the Racist Lib Man"]<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does everything settle back to issues of race with you?
No where in that article is color or culture mentioned yet *your* only comment is one of race.

You sound racist. Oops, I forgot. You previously stated that minorities can't be racist, merely prejudiced--a distinction without a difference.
You sound prejudiced.[/QUOTE]

Notice, Ted the FREAK remembers that I can't be racist because I'm a minority.

So, believing I'm a minority, this is how he addresses me in every single one of his posts:

Notice the word that's ALWAYS in all caps...
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL! Classic danny BOY failed spin.
You are a shameless liar, BOY.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL!
All OVER the place with THAT reply, danny BOY!
Your feigned indignation at Palin is mere cover for Biden's tremendously insensitive, boneheaded, racist comment, BOY.

Psst. danny BOY.
You don't 'confront racism', BOY
It's not an "if', BOY. It WAS a racist comment.
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk tsk, danny BOY.
Such vulgar use of expletives, BOY, only a day after 'policing' your bobby64 persona for uncivilized language.
danny BOY: hypocrite, racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
You get the picture.

After plainly saying that he believes I'm black, he goes out of his way to call me "boy" as often as possible.

This is overt racism, pure and simple.

No wonder he denies white privilege.
No wonder he calls confronting racism racist.
No wonder he constantly defends the overt racists here.

Because that's what racists do.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32871 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Racist Lib Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does everything settle back to issues of race with you?
No where in that article is color or culture mentioned yet *your* only comment is one of race.
You sound racist. Oops, I forgot. You previously stated that minorities can't be racist, merely prejudiced--a distinction without a difference.
You sound prejudiced.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32872 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still beating your wife?

The only way to treat a psycotic episode is through medication, or so I believe.

One of the better ones is Zyprexa
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32873 Aug 24, 2012
A Taxing Blog
Victor Fleischer — Professor of Law, University of Colorado.

Romney’s Management Fee Conversions

Gawker today posted some Bain documents today showing that Bain, like many other PE firms, had engaged in this practice of converting management fees into capital gain. Unlike carried interest, which is unseemly but perfectly legal, Bain’s management fee conversions are not legal. If challenged in court, Bain would lose. The Bain partners, in my opinion, misreported their income if they reported these converted fees as capital gain instead of ordinary income.
Bottom line: Mitt Romney has not paid all the taxes required under law.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32874 Aug 24, 2012

http://victorfleischer.com/archives/306
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32875 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
A little refresher for any newcomers:
<quoted text>
Notice, Ted the FREAK remembers that I can't be racist because I'm a minority.
So, believing I'm a minority, this is how he addresses me in every single one of his posts:
Notice the word that's ALWAYS in all caps...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You get the picture.
After plainly saying that he believes I'm black, he goes out of his way to call me "boy" as often as possible.
This is overt racism, pure and simple.
No wonder he denies white privilege.
No wonder he calls confronting racism racist.
No wonder he constantly defends the overt racists here.
Because that's what racists do.

You rant like a little black beotch
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32877 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still beating your wife?
Are you and your other personalities still doing your daily circle jerk while looking at Obama's photo?

I'm still waiting for you to tell us how your racist wife through you out for cheating on her. I don't blame you shes quite the woman. I think it's cute how she drags her knuckles when she walks.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32878 Aug 24, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
http://victorfleischer.com/archives/306

I know a guy who has schizophrenia.

He talks EXACTLY like you post.

I believe it's technically called schizophasia.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#32879 Aug 24, 2012
The only way to treat a psycotic episode is through medication, or so I believe.

One of the better ones is Zyprexa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To the left Jun 11 Rustbeltretard 11
we got qlty real and novelty ducs Jun 11 carinemolly 1
HardHead Group Jun 11 Lisa 1
News County Blight Committee has busy agenda Thursday (Feb '16) Jun 10 resident 12
Warren PA the Jewell of the allegheny Jun 1 Aghie 4
Heidi Kenworthy (Jul '14) May 26 Fuckyou 7
Jasmine Lindgren (Nov '16) May 26 Fuckmeth 6

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages