Paula Southwell

There are 1 comment on the May 6, 2013, Times Observer story titled Paula Southwell. In it, Times Observer reports that:

Paula Marie Southwell, 18, of 1650 Liberty Street, Warren, Pa., passed away Saturday, May 4, 2013, as the result of a motorcycle accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Observer.

Katie

Warren, PA

#1 May 8, 2013
Paula,we only talked a few times. But you made a long lasting impression on me. Paula, the world needs more poeple like you. The news of this accident shocked me. I couldnt believe that such a young and beautiful girl could be taken from this world so quickly and without warning. Paula, we miss you dearly, and my prayers go out to your family. you were too young Paula. I wish things had been different. Rest peacefully, dear. Maybe ill see you in the heavens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin In Warren Specifically Deserae Stearns (... (Aug '14) Apr 19 joegolfer2 11
dae dae Apr 18 justme 13
murder Apr 17 Wondering 2
News Funeral Service Apr 17 Kent Nelson 2
Get a life low life's!! Apr 15 sugarpies 2
Warren addict scum bag mother, read this! Apr 13 Wonder 4
taylor humes Apr 12 Lololol 4
More from around the web

Warren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]