Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

The CLEARFIELD idiot is working on being a 1st class moron, mission accomplished racial hating dumb ass tea bag. America will not allow you to ever duduct the cost of the Limbaugh nut juice from the taxes your lazy ass never pays. Quit begging president Obama. Go get your Reagan phone fhone for the poor little tea bag.
Bobby Nut Juice Guzzzler

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
The CLEARFIELD idiot is working on being a 1st class moron, mission accomplished racial hating dumb ass tea bag. America will not allow you to ever duduct the cost of the Limbaugh nut juice from the taxes your lazy ass never pays. Quit begging president Obama. Go get your Reagan phone fhone for the poor little tea bag.
Your spelling is really bad. How is you new marriage working out with Dan? I'm so happy to see you both finally married. INCEST RULES!!!!!!
C Y S SUCKS

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

C.Y.S sucks!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Bigmomma, if you can debate openly with honesty get to doing that, but I have my doubts. The racial hating tea bags will never get the respect I send your way. You can prove your not a birther/ racist any time. I do have my current strong doubts on that
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Bigmomma, if you can debate openly with honesty get to doing that, but I have my doubts. The racial hating tea bags will never get the respect I send your way. You can prove your not a birther/ racist any time. I do have my current strong doubts on that
How many of them thar obummy phones you hav now
you nut juice guzzler?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Does duzzeling that Limbaugh nut juice make you angry. Make the front page dumb ass failure tea bag. I fully support president Obama so logic says I can't be a tea bag Limbaugh nut juice guzzler. There is your dreamy falsehood tea bag claims, get a grip
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Does duzzeling that Limbaugh nut juice make you angry. Make the front page dumb ass failure tea bag. I fully support president Obama so logic says I can't be a tea bag Limbaugh nut juice guzzler. There is your dreamy falsehood tea bag claims, get a grip
Why don't you go back to first grade and learn to spell. At least use your spell check sperm bucket. I mean we all make spelling errors and don't use correct grammar but you are ridiculous. When reading some of your posts it's like you are talking about 3 different subjects at the same time and you're having a conversation with you someone else and yet another person. Are you Bi-Polar bobby?
Nobama

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

I'd hate Obama if he was white. His color doesn't mean shizz to me.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Yo Nobama, his color gives his lickers the excuse to defend him. Say anything against Lord Bammy and you're a racist.
Shankeema Harrison

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

America deserves to fail wrote:
Yo Nobama, his color gives his lickers the excuse to defend him. Say anything against Lord Bammy and you're a racist.
we know you a racist POS too.
bet you hate gays too..i bet you had your ass kicked several times growing up..tpyical punk posts the shit that u do.
Truth

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

It is racist for people to think that because I am white I am racist. That is racial profiling. I don't like Obama because his politics are flawed and he has no plan.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

So Homestead the Queer Hommie, do you put on the Chapstick before or after you lick him?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Tea bags claim we hate president Obama for his policies but Reagan had the same policies and tea bags loved them. Reagan raised taxes, doubled the debt, signed amnesty, mandated car insurance. They hate Obama because he is black nothing more nothing less, america ain't as dumb as racial hating tea bags need to believe,
dick morris

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

the tea bagger congress will try to shut down government when they come back from vacation next month
HAAA!!
aint gonna happen..........first agenda in sept..........repeal obamacare and deny 31 million people out of affordable healthcare..........they still cant get over the fact that obama beat romney like a rented mule
and he beat mccain and the joke palin last time. why cant they take the hint?

now back to Fox news with sean hannity and later on bill oreilly on benzaziiiiiiiiiiiiii LMAO!@
LIPTON

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Try taking the tea bags out you mouth so we can understand what you be talking about.
bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags claim we hate president Obama for his policies but Reagan had the same policies and tea bags loved them. Reagan raised taxes, doubled the debt, signed amnesty, mandated car insurance. They hate Obama because he is black nothing more nothing less, america ain't as dumb as racial hating tea bags need to believe,
EARL GREY

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Try humming the alphabet while those tea bags hang from your mouth.
bobby6464 wrote:

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

No attempt to prove Reagan was a conservative, huh racial hating tea bags? Reagan wasn't. You loving on that Reagan amnesty or the Reagan double federal gas tax? Your a racist fool tea bag. Sip Limbaugh's juice, pretend

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm waiting racial hating tea bags. When hell freezes over, huh? Right.
J McCain

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Sahil Kapur- June 27, 2013, 5:50 PM 7907Moments after immigration reform passed the Senate Thursday by a whopping 68-32 vote, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) gently nudged his House colleagues to do what it takes to ensure the success of a comprehensive overhaul.

“We will be doing whatever we can to convince our colleagues in a respectful manner,” he told a handful of reporters just off the Senate floor.“None of our colleagues on the other side of the Capitol like to be talked down to or given tutorials. They have their own views and we respect them. And we need to have a respectful dialogue.”

The Arizona Republican is a crucial figure in the reform effort — a member of the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” senators that struck the deal that formed the foundation of the legislation. Much has been made about the GOP’s death spiral with Hispanic voters, the country’s fastest-growing demographic, which resoundingly voted for Barack Obama twice.

TPM asked McCain if Republicans can recover in 2016 if the overhaul falters and if the party nominates a pro-immigration candidate. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

“No,” he said.

we got these tea baggers painted in the corner.
HAA!
Bobby Muffin

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:

You are one stupid f.

Reagan and Obama are nothing alike you dumb F.

Only a true racist would think like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warren Discussions

Search the Warren Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 18 hr Life Coachiii 2,986
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jul 21 Paul 2
john weber Jul 18 Amy 2
Review: Phillips Building Systems & Seamless Gu... Jul 11 tyler 1
Lisa Johnson (Jan '13) Jul 2 selfcentered 29
good place to party Jul 1 chaos 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000