Injection Rejection

Injection Rejection

There are 1 comment on the Times Observer story from Jun 20, 2011, titled Injection Rejection. In it, Times Observer reports that:

The news that the EPA has approved the injection wells honestly comes as no surprise to me as the EPA has been hijacked long ago by people who don't have our interests at heart but instead have corporate polluting juggernauts' dollar bills dangling from their over flowing pockets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Observer.

Marcia Neil

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2011
A telephone call-demand influence-network has enthusiastically rushed all new music directly into mass-production, during past decades, without appropriate source knowledge or business conduct -- action that has generated a great deal of cash flow that is often demanded to be invested usefully. However, a music industry that operates using hear-say and 'common domain' beliefs is an industry which has illegal profits that should not tapped to fund the risky business of oil exploration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diddle your step-daughter. 4 hr Ray Pist 4
Boost mobile Fri Dgirl4200 1
News Sheffield man arrested following alleged sexual... Feb 1 scumbagkiller 5
Fairway Ford Jan 29 Peaches 2
News Frewsburg man denied sentence reduction in Suga... Jan 20 I fart at you 5
Security guard Jan '18 Curious 1
corrupt gov officals in warren co. (Feb '10) Jan '18 christine 3

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance