Two People Die in Southington Township Car Accident

There are 169 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Two People Die in Southington Township Car Accident. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

SOUTHINGTON TWP., Ohio -- Police are investigating after two people died in a car accident on State Route 305 near Painsville Warren Road in Trumbull County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Cassandra

Chardon, OH

#21 Aug 1, 2010
Logan I miss u omggg I cant believe this u were my best friend ill never forget u....this hurts me soo bad... i love u mann. wait for me up there ill be comin but not for awhile i hope... but if i could have only seen u last night i know I KNOW i wouldve stopped u and u would still be here today. rip man ur loved and well missed... i love u.
Alana

Medina, OH

#23 Aug 1, 2010
Logan was my best friend. Im going to miss him so much. Everyone in Garrettsville loved him. We will all pray for his sole and his familey in heven! I LOVE YOU LOGAN!!!

W.I.P " Walk in peace" With go you may walk with no more pain in this world.
2 Andy - Rachael K

Seville, OH

#24 Aug 1, 2010
Andy, how low can you be? You obviously have no heart what so ever. this was a devastating loss for all involved. Have you never lost a loved one? have you never felt heart ache? if there is anything the loved ones need it is support not your ignorant comments. If you didnt have anything nice or supportive to say you should have never even commented. I cannot believe this. Something so heart breaking. they were children! Children...the rest of their lives to become all that they wanted to be and they were robbed of that, and all you have to say is slow down? You deserve to rot in hell. Maybe it should have been you. I may have stooped to your level to let you know how upset this made me but I think I speak for everyone in this comment that you hurt with your unbelievable remark!
Rachael K

Seville, OH

#25 Aug 1, 2010
Also my thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends involved in this devasting accident. May God be with you.
Kathy W

Elyria, OH

#26 Aug 1, 2010
Logan was such a good kid, mark was fun, they will both be missed sooo very much!
Mrt

AOL

#27 Aug 1, 2010
i also feel terrible and pray for the sanders family my son was in the van with his dad in this tragic accident ...i thank god my child is going to be ok and i feel for the sanders parents and family im so very sorry for your loss,,
ashley

Novelty, OH

#28 Aug 1, 2010
Mrt wrote:
i also feel terrible and pray for the sanders family my son was in the van with his dad in this tragic accident ...i thank god my child is going to be ok and i feel for the sanders parents and family im so very sorry for your loss,,
I am so sorry that your husband and child was envolved. We are all taking are loss very bad. But we know they are both in good hands now.And thank you very much
Summer

Ashtabula, OH

#29 Aug 1, 2010
Logan, I always though you were an awesome person, you always made me laugh.. my condolences to all who loved him, he will be missed.
Cassandra

Chardon, OH

#30 Aug 1, 2010
For everyone out there just know that Logan was soo full of laughs and kindness. Logan just do me one last favor for me tell my grandpa i love him... i remember u held me and talked to me about life and death when he passed... but now i lost u and i cant take it theres nobody here to hold me and tell me ur ok... oh godd. i cant stop crying and i havent slept at all since i found out... but i found the video of my sweet sixteen birthday and u walked up to me and slow danced with me and my face just then started to shine like a light bulb... lol u made me the happiest person ever im so glad i got to meet u. im just not good at the whole goodbye thing so ill just say i love u ill see u soon wish i could change what happened... i would have easily traded u spots in that car. I left u flowers out by where it happened theyre real pretty i wrote u a note too ill read it to u when i get up there ok. and i better get a hug cuz i wish u were here now u probably couldnt pry my arms off u. ohhh logan!!!! why u?? i love u and save me a spot up there my grandpa is Don Hickman he died in a motorcycle accident just stay by him... he was a great man and he will probably show u the ropes up there if ur scared hes funny like that. but i love u ill see u on the other side not a day will go by when i dont think about how i miss u and love u. ill be up there at ur wreck spot again tomorrow ill sit there with u for awhile ok. u rip buddy, friend, and first boyfriend and love. the heart i had left went with u on aug.1st...
LOGAN SANDERS EVERYONE THE BEST GUY UD EVER HAD THE PLESSURE OF MEETING SEE U SOON!! ilysm..

July 9th 1991-Aug 1st 2010 R.I.P
Daisy

Elyria, OH

#31 Aug 1, 2010
My heart with both families....sleep softly,Logan and Mark...
friiiend

Ashtabula, OH

#32 Aug 1, 2010
i knew logan. he was a geniune good guy. very religious. nice to everyone. i live right down the road from the crash so i see flowers bein placed tt the site & friends comin to pray & mourn. its hard to see a loved one go. but we have to remember theyre both in a better place now. and logan is with the man he always believed in & spoke of.
kenny fusselman

Girard, OH

#33 Aug 1, 2010
you were an inspiration to me . . . hopefullly some of the world caught on to some of your kind ways
Weston Sisson

Elizabeth, NJ

#34 Aug 1, 2010
R.I.P. Logan Sanders,
rather - Walk in peace with God... Because I know, I believe and pray you are there with him. I just wish I would've talked with you more, maybe hung out or said more than a few words to you once in a while. You had no enemies man, anyone could carry out a good conversation with you. You were probably one of the most easy going or easy to talk to person I know.
-It's just hard to believe this is real, I can't even describe it, I never thought for one second that this could even happen. Especially to someone like you. You will never be forgotten. I just hope it was quick, and that God embraced you in his arms. I pray that you will be here to guide and keep everyone safe through... your everlasting presence... Sending my love out to ya... Peace bro.=[ RIP Logan and Mark Sanders...
Ben F

Columbus, OH

#35 Aug 1, 2010
I didn't know Mark much after high school, but we were best friends in school. We shared dreams and told each other who we had crushes on. We would stay up all night making stupid movies with action figures. We'd show them, get a laugh, and go right back to making the next one. So much of what we did was just to get a laugh. If we didn't get a laugh, at least we had one. He was my favorite person to make laugh, because then I knew I had something good. I've missed him since high school and will miss him from here on.
Eric J

Chagrin Falls, OH

#36 Aug 2, 2010
Wow, I didn't think the Class of 2010 would face its first loss so soon. When i heard, I didn't even know what to think. It seemed like it wasn't real. Could this truely wonderful person really be gone? Logan, you were always the one to joke and laugh and I can't remember a time when you didn't have a smile on your face. I still remember the best time ever was working together for that silly little gothic video project thing for Fall-Downs class the one day, lol bowling pin. I'm so glad that you were at least able to walk across the podium as a member of the Class of 2010 at GHS. It sucks that you were taken so soon, it's always the good who go first. Its a shame to see you go and I think I can speak on behalf of my classmates in saying that we will all miss you at reunions. Until we meet again, RIP Logan Sanders.
Think

Erie, PA

#37 Aug 2, 2010
kenny fusselman wrote:
you were an inspiration to me ... hopefullly some of the world caught on to some of your kind ways

How beautiful.
david b

North Olmsted, OH

#38 Aug 2, 2010
Andy R wrote:
I have 2 words for the idiots who continue to cause this type of a mess on the roadways and freeways of Northeast Ohio!! These 2 words are the following: DRIVE SLOWER!!!!!!!!!!
dude just shut up!! its just mean to say that about someone who just died!!!i knew him and ur just hurting a lot of people
david b

North Olmsted, OH

#39 Aug 2, 2010
dont judge!!
david b

North Olmsted, OH

#40 Aug 2, 2010
Andy R. YOU ARE SUCH A JERK TO SAY SOMTING SO RUDE ABOUT A LOSS SO TERRIBLE!
The Dixon Family

United States

#41 Aug 2, 2010
We were not related to Logan but Logan was a part of our family. He is loved as one of our own. He will be missed. My prayers are with his family and the many freinds that he had. He was a great kid. Rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roy neuton puckelwartz (Jan '07) Apr '15 nikonoo 8
An outsiders view Jan '15 mama 2
News Columbiana eyes enterprise zone (May '14) Jan '15 1980Bears 2
News Strange & Unusual - Woman Murdered After She Wr... (Nov '07) Jan '15 DILF 24
who knows leeann maggio???? Jan '15 laurameanbussiness 1
News Robert R. Spain 1946-2009 (Jun '09) Dec '14 Angelina Spain 2
bad neighbors (Apr '14) Dec '14 justice4some 5
More from around the web

Warren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]