Two People Die in Southington Township Car Accident

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

SOUTHINGTON TWP., Ohio -- Police are investigating after two people died in a car accident on State Route 305 near Painsville Warren Road in Trumbull County.
Comments
1 - 20 of 169 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Praying

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

For the family of these 2 boys.... what a great lose at one time... God be with this family, hold them close to ur heart. Ease there pain.
Andy R

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

I have 2 words for the idiots who continue to cause this type of a mess on the roadways and freeways of Northeast Ohio!! These 2 words are the following: DRIVE SLOWER!!!!!!!!!!
b-dubbz

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

r.i.p. logan and mark i will miss u man
b-dubbz

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

andy r u worthless piece of **** **** u this kid was my best friend i should kick ur ******* *** u dont even no wat happened so shut ur ******* face
hssec

Fredericktown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Praying for any family who has lost children due to tragedy. Logan was a nice kid with a nice family. My heart goes out to them.
M Mettler

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

R.I.P Marky and Logan. Marky was like a brother to me, I'm really going to miss him :( My prayers go out to his family.
Stachowski Family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

What horrible news: Prayers go out the the families and friends. So sorry about your loss.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Those who perished already have their wings.
God Bless you.
K Mettler Vienna

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Markie hung out alot at my home for the past few years with Ben and Stuart playing video games, laughing, and always smiling alot. He never asked for anything but gave so much. I feel like I have lost a son. He and Margaret were the best of friends and understood each other so well. He was especially kind to Ben last year at Cedar Point and we have photos of those two having a blast on the rides there. I pray for his Mom and Dad, and for Logan's family. It will never be the same here without him. We love you Markie Jr. and will keep you in our hearts forever. God Bless you
clf

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

i know u have to report the news but to release names until all family members have been told is just wrong
Sharon VanDervort

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Mark will always be remembered for his smile and his enthusiasm for music and life. He and my son Chris were great friends and I really got to know him well over the last couple of years. Like the Mettler family, I also feel that I have lost a member of my family. I cannot even imagine what his mother and father are going through. I know that the loss of Mark will be felt far and wide by everyone who knew him. There will be a void that will never be filled. Love to all who knew him and be comforted that he touched everyone he met with his personality and his kindness. God Bless you Mark.
Kimmy

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Andy R wrote:
I have 2 words for the idiots who continue to cause this type of a mess on the roadways and freeways of Northeast Ohio!! These 2 words are the following: DRIVE SLOWER!!!!!!!!!!
you have no idea what your saying. these are our children. your an idiot you have no idea, you people are the ones that make it hard to deal with such a terrible thing
The Broadwater family

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Sanders family on this very sad day. R.I.P. Mark and Logan you will be missed.
bible believer

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Sadly, Marky is my cousin.:(

Regardless of who did what wrong, it is very hard on a family to lose a loved one. If you don't have any well wishes for our family, please keep them to yourselves. Otherwise, thank you for the support.
Rose B

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

To Andy R. you are the rudest meanest person I could ever meet to call those boys idiots. They had an accident thats why they call them accidents and on top of that they lost their precious lives and now their families are suffering big time so as I see it the only idiot here is you!
1 sad little girl

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Sadly i am couins with both marky and logan...

It's very hard on our whole family..let alone there siblings and parents....i think it is just wrong that people are selfish enough to say that people who get into car accidents and who are killed need to SLOW DOWN...im sure you speed once in a while..check your self out the next time your driving or your the next person in an accident because of speed.....for the people who do have good wishes thanks soooo much for the support.we really are needing it.
family in virginia

Forest, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Andy R wrote:
Have some respect, the boys died no matter what the cause their families, we are suffering! so keep your stupid comments to yourself!
family in virginia

Forest, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

RIP both Marky and Logan! we love you and you will be missed by all your family! to moms and dads I am a mom myself and couldn't imagine what you are going through! we love you, you are in our prayers and thinking of you!
Old Friend

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

My brother and Mark were best friends in middle school & high school and were both in a band together. He spent many nights at our house laughing and having fun. We will miss him terribly. RIP Mark and Logan.
Angel Nutter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

My prayers are with the family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Warren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••