Warren Resident

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 13, 2008
The property at 29 Dubois Rd in Warren has been up for sale for the last year. It has come to my attention that there is a possible sale of the property contingent on the town allowing the buyer who is a good friend of Dinardo to put up condominiums at that location. I drove by the location and saw that there is a construction trailer there. This would mean that there is a rather large section across from the soccer field stretching all the way to reinman Rd which is mostly all woods that will all be cleared out and replaced with condos. I feel that this is outrageous and that it will take away from the beauty of our town plus bring in more residents to our town. I don't know about you but I love the fact that there is room to breath and move around freely without being crowded. What do you think? We should voice our opinion to the town and stop this before the natural beauty of our town is lost!!!!!!!
MissMic

Spring Valley, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2008
I am with you. I think we need to get together on this and vote (see my "where are all the tree going" post).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years (Dec '07) 8 hr frank 770
News Man Dies In Union County After Falling From Ladder Aug 13 Mr_Gee 1
News New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... (Apr '14) Jul '15 optimismo 5
Does anyone know anything about Jason H Mackey (Jun '09) Jun '15 Ashely 6
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jun '15 carmenscialla 143
News Indiana 6th Graders Had Sex In Class Last Fall,... (Mar '07) Feb '15 tina579 5
On Sirius XM Big eight (Mar '14) Mar '14 John Schmidt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages