Warren MI Police One Cop who needs help!

Posted in the Warren Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cris

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

Judged:

Wathed a officer in warren have a temper tantrum, and throw papers at a lady in the station at the desk, he was out of control
Med Build Guy, Buzz Cut.
Warren Resident

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

I had the same problem with a officer that was
yelling at me because I went up the stairs to
hand over a letter to the police chief because
someone wasnt doing their job.Ended up in the
mayor's office with the chief because some
corporal didn't know his job.
SNC

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Judged:

I recently went into the Warren Police Station to file a stolen vehicle report. The officer was extremely rude and told me to go home and call 911. I went home and an officer was sent out. After filing my report, I then went back to the station to file my citizens complaint. I encountered the same officer, being rude again, and was referred by him to his supervisor. The supervisor questioned me about a report that had been filed already. He then belittled my complaint, told me he would address the issue with the officer, and at the same time he was walking me to the door. I insisted but ultimately I left the station with no citizens complaint on file. Who do I need to speak with to have my complaint recorded?
WARREN

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

The officer should have taken the report, but I have had problems with officers before being rude
and unprofessional and nothing was done. I hope
that the new police commisioner will address this
issue that many Warren residents complain about.
In order to fight crime we need a positive relationship bewteen the police and the public.
WARREN

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

I would suggest to any resident of Warren that you
stay away from the Warren police station, there
are problems with officers having attitude issues
and since the cost of gas is high and we pay taxes
have the officer sent to you house if possiable.
I will no longer go over to the police station to
report anything. Sad story but some I beleive some
officers get abusive pay.
JinWarren

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Judged:

I've been into the Police station a few times over the years. I've never had a problem. They were always polite.
WARREN

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Judged:

You must have been over there when they got paid
by the city.I even had problems when a officer showed upped at the house to pick up a wallet I
found in the street.
Bill Akkari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

I am not a resident of the city of Warren however i feel sorry for the residents and whoever drive through that city. I was coming back home from a union meeting when i got pulled over by one of the gang members of the Warren WPD by the name of officer White. He told me that i was speeding 52mph in a 40 mph zone. I know well that i wasn't going faster than 45mph or 46mph, but he gave me a ticket and then told me that he made a mistake and that i was only doing 51 mph. How do i know that the whole thing isn't a mistake and how can anybody trust an officer who lies and makes it sound like it was a mistake!!!!!
ruined family

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Judged:

recently i had an officer pull me over call me names, ask me questions and when i gave the answer he proceeed to tell me how i was a liar and he was going to punch my teeth down my throat! he then wrote down HIS anwers and assumptions in his report not mine! now iv lost my whole family over his lies!!!1
Female 21 Indiana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

I think there are some Police Officers that are power hungry and need to be victims of a "terrorist attack" (fingers crossed)or so to speak because they are supposed to protect us, NOT bully us. I was recently stopped for a headlight out and given a warning (this officer was very friendly through the whole process) However, during this long trip, I was stopped by another Officer in Kendallville, IN who threw stuff at me, called me unintelligent(haha, yeah right. I am an RN, idoit!), and gave me a ticket for blinding him with my lights- when I only had one headlight! ONE, people! I didn't have my brights on because I think its rude when people do that to me. Oh, and the angry Officer didn't even know what YEAR it was. He wrote 9/30/2007 on my report when it is CLEARLY 9/30/ 2008!! I will laugh if the terrorists blow up Kendallville's P.D. That jerkface deserves to be punished.
Female 21 Indiana

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

I am very, very sorry I wrote that earlier post. I would love to delete it. If anyone knows how, please help out. I was irrate about being pulled over and felt bullied, but do not wish any harm to come to anyone. As a normal human I reacted wrongly when I was angry and feel bad about it. If anyone knows how to delete that post I would greatly appreciate it. If not though I want to make it clear that I wish no harm to come to anyone, I am not a violent or vengeful person, but was angry that I felt bullied by someone who is supposed to protect me.
clb

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

Yeah sure. I hope the PD shows up at your house and does an investigation on you. Maybe charges too.
Mark

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

If you have a problem with officer, any station , you can talk directly to the Chief Police department.
I have ones problem with Police Ifficer in farmington Hills - Officer Bastianelly - and I spoke directly with the Chief Dwyer, who is presently Chief of the Warren Police Department.
I can tell you - he will take the complaine seriously and he is the Man I will trust.
He is the guy, where you need to talk - Chief Dwyer at Warren Police Department. He will shake this station - Warren need shake up.
Mark
sickwarren citizen

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Judged:

Thw Warren cops are just criminals with badges. I know people who have been stopped for traffic crimes some not even fact and frisked and abused by DRUNKEN cops... and can you believe it is AGAINST there union to have random drug testing... They ride around Warren on the phone or sit and talk to Hot chicks instead of watching out for our streets and citizens. They are all POWER HUNGRY CONTROL FREAKS.. and I wonder how to teach my students respect when they foir no reason are disrespectful to everyone. Don't believe me try being stopped or calling for help
Warren Citizen

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Officer Younkin Yunkin Younken(sp?) is a problem. It's cops like this guy that give others a bad reputation. Obviously not very knowledgable on the laws and wrote a ticket for a registration that was active/legit. Pulls me over with no probable cause, then I showed him the registration and it was not expired for a few months and he still wrote it. I had up to date insurance and showed him that.

He came across as a rookie and not helpful, but I later found out that he has been out there for a long time. Their computer system is outdated or something also and that doesn't help.

Warren is a crack shack - seriously, there is corruption in the police force and there is a lot of problems with the police overstepping their bounds.

Hopefully Dwyer roots the corruption and problems out of there.
Warren Citizen

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

The problem is they are thick as thieves there. Nobody wants to call anyone out since they all have to live together and they hang together even when they are incorrect.

Sad, but not a good place to live or get pulled over.
Mark

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Hello again. Warren, one big City with corrupted Police Department. Warren Cops with the lot of problems and they are liers. They lied under the oath. THe Warren court need to be replaced with the Justical System which represents the Law not blind justice with the $$$$$ sign in the door.
It is sheame that we have Judge on the banch saying to the defendent : I do not have a time to seat here all day.......... It is shame.
I will not mention the name yet, but if will be nessesery I will do.
The chief Mr. Dwyer - is fine man on the job. He will not tolerate any drinking, abuse in POlice Department in Warren. Personally he should accelerate the "clean up" process. Good luck chief Dwyer. I have experience with you and you are perfect person to clean up the Garbage in Warren. One of the Police officer name starting on P letter, he is good lier. I prooved at front of the judge and judge ignored that. Just we will wait and see the progress.
mark
cdinch

Port Huron, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I know a few decent moral warren cops who play fair,can be trusted and deserves the respect of a police officer. And I know cops who are liars,thieves,corrupt and they need to be put in prison with the prisoners they wrongfully thew in there.Give these innocent prisoners a chance to come face to face with the corrupt warren cops to even up the score.people who have problems with the nasty warren cops needs to demand that Fouts and Dwyer fire the cops.
Mark

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Just please wait - Chef Dwyer will make corrction in the Department. This is coming.
Already Judge Chmura fired the Warren Magistrate.
Good job judge.
Warren is a big corrupteed City, time will show.
mark

Since: Nov 08

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

I have a 17 year old mentally ill son currently sitting in the Macomb County adult jail. He was tazer and beaten bloody by Warren Police officers. The police knew that he is mentally ill because they have taken him to the hospital before. My son has been locked up since July 6, 2008 without former charges being brought aganist him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warren Discussions

Search the Warren Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawmaker Plans Bill To Reinstate Michigan's Fir... 1 hr Fed Up 7
Preston v St Clair Shores 2 hr What a SHAM 40
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) 5 hr Dirk Diggler 219
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr gottondas 5,482
millage and proposals 17 hr Making it fair 0
Ted Whaby is responsible for what accomplishme... Tue Learn you nonbeliver 221
Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores Mon Speaking of 160
•••
•••