Looking for long lost sister

Looking for long lost sister

Posted in the Warren Forum

margaretfromkent ucky

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2017
I am looking for my sister that I have not seen for at least 35 years . The last I heard from her she was living in Warren Michigan and I have no address. Her name is Judy Mae Johnson and she has a daughter named Clara Marie and two sons named Franklin and William. If anyone recognizes these names please post on here. Thank You
Shocker

Howell, MI

#2 Jan 4, 2018
margaretfromkentucky wrote:
I am looking for my sister that I have not seen for at least 35 years . The last I heard from her she was living in Warren Michigan and I have no address. Her name is Judy Mae Johnson and she has a daughter named Clara Marie and two sons named Franklin and William. If anyone recognizes these names please post on here. Thank You
You havenít looked very hard. Judy and Franklin live in Warren at 7625 Jackson Ave. Clara lives in Mount Clemens. Go knock on the door in Warren.
Margaretfromky

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2018
Shocker wrote:
<quoted text>

You havenít looked very hard. Judy and Franklin live in Warren at 7625 Jackson Ave. Clara lives in Mount Clemens. Go knock on the door in Warren.
Thank you
Margaretfromky

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone know Jill Christine Pritchett in Warren County Michigan
agwww33

Royal Oak, MI

#5 Feb 19, 2018
This thread of comments is loaded with ignorant southern rednecks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia Farrell Beauty School Closing (Aug '11) 2 hr latrese page 18
Metalsmith bench (Feb '18) 8 hr Bruce 2
Lorie Barnwell (Feb '18) Sat Blueline075 16
Dave Rubello is God Oct 19 Granite Gift 16
News Police: 2 in custody relating to Thompson murder Oct 18 lol 1
Michael fletcher (Feb '17) Oct 12 Maxine 8
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Oct 10 Escandito 1,152

Warren Jobs

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages