Nine people arraigned after Warren pr...

Nine people arraigned after Warren prostitution sting

There are 9 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Nine people arraigned after Warren prostitution sting. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Nine people were arraigned today, eight on prostitution charges, after they were arrested during a prostitution sting Thursday at a Warren hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

unspoken word

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Oct 19, 2008
I think it is sad that these young women were not raised with dignity morals or respect for life their body or their family and friends. They should be punished and an example should be made to show the community has values.

#2 Oct 19, 2008
hotels need the business.....

Solo, MO

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Ahhhh yes... the 'oldest profession'.

Yes, by all means, punish the women who do what they want/must with 'THEIR OWN BODIES'. But just be sure to include all the 'johns' in that little perp-walk. Let's see some men, with their dicks in their hands, at that police lineup too.

It's kinda like drug useage. If the drug users didn't want/demand the drugs ...the drug dealers would fade
Lonnie R Chester

Eastpointe, MI

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Why not make it leagal and tax it . Police will never stop it. If I pay my wife for sex can they
bust me?

Detroit, MI

#5 Oct 21, 2008
the oldest working institution, with the hardest working people. The Kings used, the Presidents, the Police used the services - what is wrong with this proffession? YOu do not need diploma, PHD, or any school. Just sell the body and make the money for the home, payments. It is legal $$$$ exchange for the labor. Just pay taxes on the top and everybody will be happy.
I will spend the tax payer money on illegal sale of China made pruduct in Wallmart, Dollar stores, Mayers where they poison the USA people.
The items are made in China - food, toys, etc.
They show on the bo " Distributed in USA by .....".
But they do not show where they made. And Police, FDA, Prosecutor do not do nothing to eleminate the "legal" poisoning American people.
Please open the Toothpaste and you will see on outside box -m Distrubuted by Coolar Gable = inside the box is the tooth paste and Made in China. They forged place the POISON SIGN.

What is worst CHief Dwyer of Warren POlice Department - Prostitute or killing legally People by "MADE IN CHINA".
Question to Mr. Dwyer - do you have grand children
MR. Dwyer?
Have nice day - and let people make money.
They do not kill.

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Nov 1, 2008
they making a big deal about this bust, but the real truth is the sting operation are not to stop prostition but to make money for the courts. most arrested in these stings are in detroit side of 8 mile. they are then arested fined and releasted not adressing thier drug problems and helping them get off the streets. all warrens is doing is helping them selfs by making these women turn more tricks to pay fines.

Clinton Township, MI

#7 Nov 1, 2008
Lonnie R Chester wrote:
Why not make it leagal and tax it . Police will never stop it. If I pay my wife for sex can they
bust me?
You are paying her for sex in A round about way fool

Rochester, MI

#8 Dec 26, 2008
It is oh so ok for our Senetor's husband to visit a prostitute in Troy, admit it to a Troy police oficer and get off scott free while she is prosecuted!
weak stream

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2009
One way or another a man pays for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween fun fest WT F 20 hr I noe sumthin 7
Vitale is Against Cool Cities Committee (May '12) Nov 24 All knowing 33
Blight King Vitale (Mar '12) Nov 24 All knowing 269
Vitale has Rendered Himself Useless (Jan '15) Nov 24 All knowing 45
Goodbye Kroger (Oct '14) Nov 23 Roseville with a ... 32
News Bank Customer Shoots Armed Robber Nov 23 Truth and Facts 29
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Nov 22 funny 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages