F. Lee Bailey to help child killer De...

F. Lee Bailey to help child killer Dechaine

There are 1 comment on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Apr 9, 2009, titled F. Lee Bailey to help child killer Dechaine. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

Famed defense lawyer F. Lee Bailey met with convicted child murderer Dennis Dechaine on Wednesday and agreed to help with his petition for a new trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Paula Michaud

Alden, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2009
I wish the Associated Press would do a story on LD 491 "An Act to Reform the Justice System." Nobody in Maine has exposed the fact that although the public is crying out for judicial accountability, our judiciary committee (comprised largely of lawyers) voted "ought not to pass" this import bill. They could have amended it. We could draft a new bill, amending J.A.I.L.(judicial accountability initiative law) to our Maine Constitution. All states should be doing this.
There's more about this at www.dirtydecisions.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Ways Lawyers Cheat Their Clients (Nov '11) Oct '17 Jesse 4
News Sen. Collins of Maine to announce governor's ra... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Big Al 5
Timothy MacArthur (Jul '17) Jul '17 Long lost sis 1
News Public hearing tonight in South Thomaston on pr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mark Baitbag 2
News Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Nov '16 Bonnie 24
News Leaky Roof Getting You Down? (Oct '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 2
News Rockport couple injured in Warren collision (Sep '14) Sep '14 Terminator36 3

Warren Jobs

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages