Maine inmates, woman charged in alleg...

Maine inmates, woman charged in alleged drug plot

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Maine inmates, woman charged in alleged drug plot. In it, SFGate reports that:

The Maine Department of Corrections says two inmates and the mother of one of them are facing charges in an alleged plot to smuggle prescription drugs into three prisons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

lightouselynne

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Pleas these three females must think they are living in the past. Don't they realize the cops got it figured out by now? I was in jail in Miami, FL 2005-2006 and it never ceased to amaze me that at leas one person would come to visit an inmate and end up staying a while for trying to smuggle drugs into the faility. Hello!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Blodgett Aug 22 SevenGore 1
Review: Lawrence Construction Jun '15 Seanhovan 1
carl fusselman ?????? May '15 TAC 1
News Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Apr '15 Phillip 22
News Ugro gets long jail term for sex, drug crimes a... (Aug '07) Mar '15 nope 4
News Leaky Roof Getting You Down? (Oct '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 2
News Rockport couple injured in Warren collision (Sep '14) Sep '14 Terminator36 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages