Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies and Zumba' about Kennebunk prostitution case

Aug 1, 2013 Full story: Sun Journal

Cable television network TLC, home to shows such as "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and "Strange Sex," will air an hourlong documentary next Tuesday about the Kennebunk prostitution case that became a media sensation in the fall of 2012.

Full Story
Alexis Scam

Gloucester, MA

#1 Aug 7, 2013
The TLC show made Alexis look like a victim, but did not disclose that she made a video of her having sex with a dog. If she was working for the state to round up deviants, here pimp would not have made her do that. She is a whacko and a sexual deviant herself.
Taxford

Sanford, ME

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Alexis Scam wrote:
The TLC show made Alexis look like a victim, but did not disclose that she made a video of her having sex with a dog. If she was working for the state to round up deviants, here pimp would not have made her do that. She is a whacko and a sexual deviant herself.
It's all for tv, nothing but getting good ratings for their network.
Abigaile jones

Banbury, UK

#3 Feb 6, 2014
I think this is all so ridiculous & so blown out of proportion, this is hardly the crime of the century!!
She was having sex! It's her body, she can do what she likes!!
It makes me laugh that something so silly can be top news that goes around the world!!
Get a grip people, there are so many bad things going on in this world & this takes top priority on news!! I'm flabbergasted!!
download here

Fenton, MO

#4 Jun 21, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 12 Half a Bubble Off 121
Rockland - Genealogy - Family History (Jul '08) Sep 5 Dona P 4
Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug '14 scooter 2
Spear May Stover Aug '14 Interested 1
Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Jul '14 Phillip 20
Ugro guilty of sex assault, drug furnishing (Oct '06) Jun '14 Anon 37
Lowes in thomaston Maine Jun '14 Las 1
•••
•••
•••

Warren Jobs

•••
•••