Missing Woolwich Man Wanted for Theft from Waldoboro Business

Sep 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lincoln County News

“It's a very unfortunate set of circumstances”

Kevin Race A warrant is out for the arrest of Waldoboro business owner Scott Race, 46, of Woolwich who has been reported missing since last Monday in New Hampshire where he was last believed to be located, ... via Lincoln County News

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated May 2, 2014
brandy

Freeport, ME

#1 Sep 25, 2007
my heart goes out to the family
relitive of kevin race

Washington, ME

#2 Nov 18, 2007
thank you. it sure has been a hard 2 months.
boo hoo kevy cant hack it

Wilmington, DE

#3 Jan 10, 2008
Slimeball got what he deserved. Hope he's still alive, but bleeding slowly to death or has inoperable cancer. Poor guy shouldn't have ripped off his partner for 250K.
Punch79

Camden, ME

#4 Mar 14, 2008
As always, more to the story than meets the eye. Stop looking in New Hampshire, and turn your eyes to Bath, Maine. Look at important(secondary school) classmates ... and ... MHS, BIW, his home ... his friends.
This story is not over.
Anonymous

Monmouth, ME

#5 Jan 11, 2009
how do you figure?
Kevin is a Crook

Randolph, VT

#6 Apr 19, 2009
Way to go Kevin! You successfully ripped off your business partner, who is now stuck with your mess. What a guy! You made him think the company was failing the whole time, but it was really quite successful(Thanks to your partner). That is if you weren't stealing all the money, and then blaming it on everybody else like the toddler you are. You and your family should be ashamed of themselves. We all know you are alive and probably ripping someone else off.
friend of Kevin Race

Northeast Harbor, ME

#7 May 13, 2009
This all seems so out of character for the Kevin I knew who was so generous to those around him. Generous with his time volunteering at charity events and working for the betterment of the community. And, yes, generous with his money as well. Indeed, there are two sides to every story and Kevin should have stuck around and told us his. I don't know if he stole the money or not, but one thing I do know is that Kevin was no coward. I suspect that these accusations were more than he could handle being the proud man that he was and perhaps they did drive him to do something so drastic as to kill himself. However, I prefer to think that he is still out there hiking some mountain range. In any event, his family need not be ashamed.
classmate

Cumberland Center, ME

#8 Sep 3, 2012
kevin race is the most pompous,egocentric jerk I have ever known.
of course he is still alive.
ItchItchitchie

Carnegie, PA

#9 Jan 14, 2013
any updates?
did he take money with him?
is he case # 789UMCO ? on the doe network?
Fisherman

Brunswick, ME

#10 Sep 24, 2013
I remember Kevin towing a boat belonging to a friend of mine back to the dock in the middle of the night after our boat broke down.
Glad he came upon us that night.
sugarbaker

Rockland, ME

#11 May 2, 2014
His pompousness and egocentric attitude got him fired from BIW. He
wore a tee shirt that said "any ape can weld" into Allan Cameron's office
too bad Cameron didn't find it humorous since he started his career off
as a welder and then worked his way to be CEO of BIW. bye bye Kevin.
Dollars to donuts he'll be found in Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Bill Vincent 115
Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug 16 scooter 2
Spear May Stover Aug 7 Interested 1
Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Jul '14 Phillip 20
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
Ugro guilty of sex assault, drug furnishing (Oct '06) Jun '14 Anon 37
Lowes in thomaston Maine Jun '14 Las 1
•••
•••
•••

Warren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE