Richard T. Heald

Richard T. Heald

There are 1 comment on the Capital Weekly story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Richard T. Heald. In it, Capital Weekly reports that:

Born on Islesboro July 24, 1944, he was the son of Kenneth and Hope Heald. He was a graduate of Camden High School and served in the U.S. Army in the Weapons Infantry from 1962-1965.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital Weekly.

Charles Packard

Lewiston, ME

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Dear Tracey and Nick:
I knew Richard mostly through Mark Kotkiewicz, who from time to time enlisted his help in some venture at my home that Mark, for whatever reason, could not handle himself. I recall the softness of Richard's voice as he greeted me from ten aisles away at Hannaford's or from two cars away in the parking lot. He certainly
embraced life and all -- or most -- persons he crossed paths with in it. He deserves to be remembered fondly -- and I do.
My condolences to you both, to your son, and to all others in your extended family.
Charlie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public hearing tonight in South Thomaston on pr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mark Baitbag 2
News Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Nov '16 Bonnie 24
News Leaky Roof Getting You Down? (Oct '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 2
News Rockport couple injured in Warren collision (Sep '14) Sep '14 Terminator36 3
News Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug '14 scooter 2
70 year olds robbed OMG (Apr '14) Apr '14 just wondering 1
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Luke Lothrop 1

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages