Sergeant resigns over tire purchase

Feb 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Telegram & Gazette

A police sergeant has resigned in the aftermath of a controversy over $450 in tires bought for a private vehicle and billed to the town.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Paul Korzec

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

WOW, another police officer bites the bullet, wwhat does this say for the administration, of this department. Who is leading this department? and are changes necessary Is the local board afraid to take action, or are they content to let things continue as they are and maybe, just maybe they will go away and things will return to normallacy. I doubt this will happen.
John Q Public

Rutland, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

Isn't this called Grand Larceny; a FELONY!. If you or I did something like this, you can bet Sgt. Lynch would have no problem arresting either of us. He, too, better be charged!! If not, this incident will become another example of government hypocrisy. And you don't think another revolution is almost at hand!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warren Discussions

Search the Warren Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 4 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Beas For Sale - live in West Brookfield Jun 10 New England Music Scene 1
Country Bank online troubles point out need to ... May '14 Wared Out 1
looking for local annonymous horny mature women (Mar '12) May '14 Kamran 35
Ware arrests 20 people in undercover crackdown ... (Sep '08) Apr '14 The Truth Committee 4
Journal from 1801 offers peek at past Mar '14 Brad G 1
•••
•••

Warren News Video

•••
Warren Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Warren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000