Bish family and friends will remember...

Bish family and friends will remember tonight

There are 2 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Jun 30, 2008, titled Bish family and friends will remember tonight. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

June 30, 2008 11:46 am WARREN, Mass. - It was eight years ago today that 16-year old Molly Bish disappeared from her lifeguard post at Comins Pond in Warren.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

MissNM

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 30, 2008
My heavens - eight years - it seems just like yesterday that this happened. What a loss - for her family and everyone that new Molly. I'd like to read some day that this killer has been caught!!!! I've kept her in my prayers.
MissNM

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 30, 2008
Eight years - it seems just like yesterday!!! I wish the killer would be caught - how can that person even live with themself and sleep "soundly" every night?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ware arrests 20 people in undercover crackdown ... (Sep '08) Aug 11 Judge Roy Bean 6
News Third dead goat reported with a broken neck in ... Aug 11 Judge Roy Bean 1
Janine's in Ware welcomes back Dan Kirouac Aug 2 Beatleman 1
News Sen. Warren to hold town hall in Pittsfield on ... Jul '17 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 15
Janine's in Ware welcomes back Dan Kirouac for ... Jun '17 Northeast Music S... 1
Beatles For Sale to perform in West Warren Jun '17 Beatleman 1
Dan Kirouac: acoustic rock at Janine's May '17 Beatleman 1

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages