Indiana State Police and Huntington P...

Indiana State Police and Huntington Police Department Arrest 28 in...

There are 5 comments on the Muncie Free Press story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Indiana State Police and Huntington Police Department Arrest 28 in.... In it, Muncie Free Press reports that:

This morning, a nearly year-long investigation, dubbed "Operation Huntington Cocktail Party" by the Indiana State Police Drug Enforcement Section and the Huntington Police Department came to an end with the arrest of 28 people on 63 charges ranging from Class A Misdemeanors to Class A Felonies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muncie Free Press.

hpd

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Mar 12, 2010
they ain't got it all there more out there then them cops lol
the truth

Hindman, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2010
got more to go,so get them also
the truth

Hindman, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2010
got a few more to go,so pick them up also.
katie

Greenwood, IN

#4 Mar 21, 2010
im glade they caught some of them...i live in huntington and some of the younger ones came into my work and started yelling and causing trouble, we had to call the cops and they arrived in 2 minutes but they left by the time cops came...im just glad some of the drugs are off our streets, 1 to many of my friends lost their life by drugs
Steve

South Bend, IN

#5 Apr 17, 2010
This is just the bi yearly Huntington drug arrests. It must be close to an election. Same old **** from Huntington. In two more years this will be repeated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephanie richey is like a pogo stick (Aug '11) Mar 5 htownhoesluvme 6
Katie Crider Mar 1 Wants2kno 3
Aubrey Dale Feb '17 sad 1
lori schoeff Jan '17 idk 5
Jaime Koontz (Mar '15) Jan '17 Fuzzynutt 8
News Ah, The Carrier Topic Dec '16 Dee L 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages