The Allen House
slenderman

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Is all that stuff really true?

Since: Dec 12

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2013
IVE CHECKED IT OUT AND IT DOES HAVE A LOT OF HISTORY. THE HOUSE IS IMPRESSIVE BUT THAT'S ALL I SEEN. GREAT FAMILY STORY.
HUNTER

Monticello, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2013
the allen house does have a very interesting story, ladelle allen did drink cyanide but did not die in the house she died in the hospital later . there are reports of children seen in the upstairs foyer area. if you look past all the recent reports from the spencers you will find the true history of the allen house, remember the allen house tours is a business trying to make money,i could go on, i have done extensive research on the allen house and have found no validity to what has been said recently except for what the spencers have been saying goes on so what you believe is up to you
confused

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Where is this Allen House located?
quest

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Think it's in monticello, I've done an investigation there once, it's a fascinating home. Just amazing the way it's built. The family who owns it now, say they only have the stories of the past, if I'm not mistaken, nothing has happened since they bought the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Hall- what a nut! Nov 9 Sickofcrazy 3
Arkansas Court of Appeals Race Sep '16 Poll 1
bart gregory (Aug '12) Sep '16 Meghan Amoroso 4
Where's your moxie?? Aug '16 A person 1
"tommie turpin "hillary" Jul '16 Bassett 1
curious about a guy who works at Walmart... (Jan '15) May '16 TheGurlWithLongDa... 26
Review: Spanky's Private Club (Dec '15) Dec '15 Straight shooter 1

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages