Registered sex offender caught taking...

Registered sex offender caught taking pictures of Girl Scouts in Phoenix

There are 8 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Registered sex offender caught taking pictures of Girl Scouts in Phoenix. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A registered sex offender was arrested this morning after he was caught taking pictures of two Girl Scouts and a woman, Phoenix police Chief Rod Carr said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

pissed off parent

Glenfield, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2010
This guy was a registered level 1 sex offender my daughter and her troop was at the NICE N EASY in phoenix ny the day before he got caught.The perv was sitting there for over 2 hours while our kids sold the cookies.... We called the police station when we found out about this and they said there was no evidence of any pictures of any other girls on his CELL PHONE but what is saying he didn't go home and down load them to his computer? WTF is going on with this case noone knows
Jack Webb

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2010
The place - NICE N EASY, Phoenix, NY. The crime - Watching Girl Scouts sell their cookies. The response from authorities - " I like the thin mints better than the S'mores." CASE CLOSED
( Pass the milk Bill. Those thin mints were a little dry.)

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Mar 28, 2010
pissed off parent wrote:
This guy was a registered level 1 sex offender my daughter and her troop was at the NICE N EASY in phoenix ny the day before he got caught.The perv was sitting there for over 2 hours while our kids sold the cookies.... We called the police station when we found out about this and they said there was no evidence of any pictures of any other girls on his CELL PHONE but what is saying he didn't go home and down load them to his computer? WTF is going on with this case noone knows
Who cares? The main thing is that tax money is spent incarcerating some dunce because of a witch hunt, instead of using that money to fix pot holes and bridges.
FRED KETCHAM

Caracas, Venezuela

#4 Apr 6, 2010
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT A WITCH HUNT. IF THERE IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER OUT THERE TAKING PHOTOS OF LITTLE GIRLS THE PARENTS SHOULD BE CONCERNED. I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL AND I WOULD BE CONCERNED. I THINK THAT PEOPLE THAT DON'T CARE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN. WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT IS A WITCH HUNT UNTILL IT IS LOOKED INTO
Ashley

Rome, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2010
These type of people make me sick. They should just die and get it over with.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#6 Jun 17, 2010
FRED KETCHAM wrote:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT A WITCH HUNT. IF THERE IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER OUT THERE TAKING PHOTOS OF LITTLE GIRLS THE PARENTS SHOULD BE CONCERNED. I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL AND I WOULD BE CONCERNED. I THINK THAT PEOPLE THAT DON'T CARE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN. WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT IS A WITCH HUNT UNTILL IT IS LOOKED INTO
New Jersey is laying off 700 cops by July 1, 2010, I want the pot holes in my roads fixed with the savings of that money.
wanting to see

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
What needs to be done... bring um to the courthouse on the front lawn and hang the bastards.... end of story... end of poor little children being molested... hang them... don't just stic them in the damned jail to have sex with everybody else... good grief cut it off and hang them publicly... after a few dozen public hangings ...watch that s*** start to die down. seriously

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#8 Aug 20, 2012
wanting to see wrote:
What needs to be done... bring um to the courthouse on the front lawn and hang the bastards.... end of story... end of poor little children being molested... hang them... don't just stic them in the damned jail to have sex with everybody else... good grief cut it off and hang them publicly... after a few dozen public hangings ...watch that s*** start to die down. seriously
Seriously, the bible doesn't list an age of consent, laws should reflect the intent and meaning of the bible which would mean that age of consent should be rescinded to post puberty whereby then a person would regain their civil rights in regards to being able to consent to sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-DA investigator, accused in fatal hit-and-ru... Mar 26 Marie 2
Nicole Meyers Mar 25 6riend 1
adult info Mar 23 hmm 1
News Company news: Onondaga Community College facult... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rated X 1
News Two jail deputies to avoid prosecution in compu... (Jan '13) Jan '13 public 1
News Dan Iannicello, noted Syracuse-area chef, dies (Jun '12) Jun '12 Lisa Kahute 1
News Warners man arrested for breaking man's skull i... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Cierra61 1

Warners Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warners Mortgages