Gun-Totin' Georgia Grandmother Shoots...

Gun-Totin' Georgia Grandmother Shoots Robbers

There are 41 comments on the Handguns story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Gun-Totin' Georgia Grandmother Shoots Robbers. In it, Handguns reports that:

This is one granny you don't want to mess around with. According to WXIA-TV , Lulu Campbell, a resident Warner Robins, Ga., fired at two men trying to rob her daughter's house in Macon, Ga., wounding one and sending both headed for the hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Handguns.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Well gun haters, what are you going to say about this story; should granny have 'sweet-talked' her way out of this one? She exercised great restraint by choosing to try to flee, but took a round into her car anyway. If she didn't have her firearm with her, she might-have been killed and these bad guys would be free to accost others.

The best outcome of this would have been if she shot and killed BOTH of these scumbags thus eliminating for-good their certain future attacks on inocent citizens. This is no-different than stomping on a roach; these animals have no business living if they use a deadly threat against good people. It's not the guns dummy, it's the evil person with the gun.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Apr 28, 2012
That was a great ending to a bad situation. They should be able to arrest one of them when he goes for medical treatment. I hope Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are going to publically support her actions too.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 29, 2012
How does she get bullet holes on the hood of her car instead of in her windshield or side windows?

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2012
Her having a gun did not prevent him from shooting at her. He missed her.

If she did not have a gun - did she shoot out her own side windows and what happened to the bullet - she could have floored the car and escaped.

Fleeing the scene would make more sense and be much safer than getting into a gun fight.
Oregon Troll Alert

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 29, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
How do I pull my head out of my ass if I want to blow Barney Frank???
Start with your zipper before you go for his!
Oregon Troll Alert

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 29, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
One more thing. Don't expect me to be any less of a fucked up left wing loser just because I registered. I'm such a gutless cunt!!
Okay. If you say so.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 May 17, 2012
I would like to say that we have idiots like "OregonSUX" in the UK as well. What he wants is for anyone to give in to any criminal without fighting back. Our gun laws are very strict , but even here we can use any weapon to hand with "reasonable force" IF our lives are in danger. In a famous case a farmer killed a gypsy and wounded another - they had raided his home several times. he got sent down for life BUT thanks to a huge public outcry he is now free.

By the way , our 1688 Bill of Rights says that WE have the right to be armed for self defence.

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2012
DudTenners wrote:
I would like to say that we have idiots like "OregonSUX" in the UK as well. What he wants is for anyone to give in to any criminal without fighting back. Our gun laws are very strict , but even here we can use any weapon to hand with "reasonable force" IF our lives are in danger. In a famous case a farmer killed a gypsy and wounded another - they had raided his home several times. he got sent down for life BUT thanks to a huge public outcry he is now free.
By the way , our 1688 Bill of Rights says that WE have the right to be armed for self defence.
You are a fat slimebucket.

No one, you fat disgusting slimebucket, says self defense is wrong you pathetic piece of hooligan lard. BTW your royal putzdummies suck.
Oregon Troll Alert

Portland, OR

#10 May 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fat slimebucket. I am the pre-eminent molester of children and I don't like assholes like you with guns that try to stop me from getting my freak on!!!
We already know that!!

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
No one, you fat disgusting slimebucket, says self defense is wrong you pathetic piece of hooligan lard. BTW your royal putzdummies suck.
"Fleeing the scene would make more sense and be much safer than getting into a gun fight. " -- there - you said that it is better to run away. and your Al Gore is a fat slobby fraud whose fantasy film is banned in UK schools - unless a contrary opinion is shown as well. We don't like Gore here.

Location hidden

#12 May 18, 2012
DudTenners wrote:
<quoted text>"Fleeing the scene would make more sense and be much safer than getting into a gun fight. " -- there - you said that it is better to run away. and your Al Gore is a fat slobby fraud whose fantasy film is banned in UK schools - unless a contrary opinion is shown as well. We don't like Gore here.
You are governed by a dowdy woman with a purse and her smelly offspring. We defeated you a couple of centuries ago and still think nothing of you now.
Mr Ed the Talking Horse

UK

#13 May 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are governed by a dowdy woman with a purse and her smelly offspring. We defeated you a couple of centuries ago and still think nothing of you now.
if all the original American rebels had been like you and Al Gore. you'd have surrendered to the French before even thinking of fighting the English. You and Al wouldn't have let them have a militia, guns, or even cows in case of global warming. You probably immigrated form Pakistan anyway.

Location hidden

#14 May 20, 2012
Mr Ed the Talking Horse wrote:
<quoted text>if all the original American rebels had been like you and Al Gore. you'd have surrendered to the French before even thinking of fighting the English. You and Al wouldn't have let them have a militia, guns, or even cows in case of global warming. You probably immigrated form Pakistan anyway.
Hey you useless dummy from a useless country that still bows and scrapes to the dumpy old hag with a purse, we are not serfs as you are and the French helped us defeat your sorry ass.

Your despicable racism is evident in your nasty posts. You will soon be governed by the Indians and the Chinese.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#15 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
If she did not have a gun - did she shoot out her own side windows and what happened to the bullet - she could have floored the car and escaped.
Fleeing the scene would make more sense and be much safer than getting into a gun fight.
Why are you so hell-bent on giving the criminals all the power, instead of meeting force with force??

You are a coward.

Location hidden

#16 May 21, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so hell-bent on giving the criminals all the power, instead of meeting force with force??
You are a coward.
what really upset him was reading something rude about Al Gore. I bet he is quite sensitive to any comments on a variety of liberal heroes. All I am doing is saying that taking guns from the law-abiding and doing nothing about illegal gun owning street scum only will get you into worse trouble.

Location hidden

#17 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fat - but it is self-evident that Al Gore is FAT.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#18 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Did you learn a new word this week. That’s twice you’ve used dowdy this week. Once here and once in another thread. Possibly more, I don’t ready all your drivel.

Granny did the right thing. She did hit one of them. Then you say fleeing the scene would make more sense? Dopey guess which travels faster, a bullet or a car?

Wesley Chapel, FL

#19 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, you learned a new word. Three times in a week.

Who is we? Poofter boy has a mouse in his pocket?

Wesley Chapel, FL

#20 May 21, 2012
DudTenners wrote:
<quoted text>I am not fat - but it is self-evident that Al Gore is FAT.
Come on, give him a break. He’s working on global warming and hopes he can prove his theory with flatulence.

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward.
Why are you hell bent on denying yourself the gift of reading comprehension?

I have told you morons that I do not care how many guns you sleep with, eat with, marry, have kids with and go to your grave with. You are the mindless hypocrites who want to arms yourselves and restrict arms to others while proclaiming that there be no abridging of guns...except when you abridge.

You suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warner Robins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonnie Shaw Jun 24 Eddie J 6
Kara cannon Jun 4 Just interested 4
looking for a good church (Dec '11) Jun 2 Yep 12
Does anybody Know Brooks Nesmith? Jun 2 RANDYrandy 3
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) May '16 Boo Hooey 70
Perry GA May '16 just saying 4
Russell Parkway and Tharpe Rd accident yesterday Apr '16 Justme109 1

Warner Robins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance