drug overdose boscawen

drug overdose boscawen

There are 2 comments on the www.cmonitor.com story from Dec 6, 2008, titled drug overdose boscawen. In it, www.cmonitor.com reports that:

Two people have been charged with possession of heroin in Boscawen after a non-lethal overdose last week led the police to an undetermined amount of the drug and paraphernalia in the house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cmonitor.com.

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#1 Dec 6, 2008
this is how people die. some drug users may leave the house and let the guy die rather than call an ambulance. if they know the cops are going to show up and arrest them. there should be no arrest in overdose calls.
Boscawen Goat

Richford, VT

#2 Feb 17, 2009
johneyonetime wrote:
this is how people die. some drug users may leave the house and let the guy die rather than call an ambulance. if they know the cops are going to show up and arrest them. there should be no arrest in overdose calls.
They do? How about 911 and then get out? Good thing these lawbreakers hung out. It reads like a cry for help actually. I'm all for treatment rather than prison to give them a second chance however.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NH Republicans a good match on climate change w... Feb '16 DisgusTED 4
News The Latest: Carson misses intro at debate Feb '16 DisgusTED 2
News Clinton courts Sanders fans in New Hampshire Feb '16 DisgusTED 5
News Father, son use net to capture exotic bird in N... (Sep '15) Sep '15 TheJerseyDevil 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Equestrian is a sport (Apr '15) Apr '15 Zoe 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Warner, NH (Jan '12) Jan '14 Bald Eagle 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warner Mortgages