FranklinNH

Montpelier, VT

#1 Feb 13, 2006
Why haven't the Franklin police caught him yet? On foot from Woodstock, NH and fled to his mothers house in Salisbury by the Country store. His mother knows his whereabouts. He raped a 6 year old innocent child and put her in the hospital. Stop him PLEASE before he hurts another innocent one.
FranklinNH

Montpelier, VT

#2 Feb 13, 2006
Why is there no picture of this child rapist? They are searching for him without a picture?
sicktomystomach

Cambridge, MA

#3 Feb 14, 2006
The police chief should be embarrassed that they have not found him yet. Ten minutes is all it took for them to arrive. They didn't even bring the dogs!!
formergirl

Monroe, ME

#4 Feb 15, 2006
FranklinNH wrote:
Why haven't the Franklin police caught him yet? On foot from Woodstock, NH and fled to his mothers house in Salisbury by the Country store. His mother knows his whereabouts. He raped a 6 year old innocent child and put her in the hospital. Stop him PLEASE before he hurts another innocent one.
knowing him so well,even though he has a criminal history, this doesn't seem like something he would do!!!!!
FranklinNH

Williamstown, VT

#5 Feb 16, 2006
Thanks to our justice system and the professionals doing their jobs, he has been captured, and will be brought to justice. Thank goodness he will not prey on another child!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness his former girl did not have his children or this happen to her loved one. Nothing in this world is or could be any worse than having to live with being a raped child, or the family of. The only good that exists is the fact that he will NOT harm another child and the child violently and savagely scarred will no longer have to live in fear of his return. Thanks to all those concerned who have helped our precious!!!!!!!!!!
Family of child

Williamstown, VT

#6 Feb 16, 2006
Thanks for catching him! Especially thank-you to the Chief of Woodstock!! Thank-you Franklin officers of all shifts, your professionalism is outstanding! Thank-you Rumney officers who caught him! Bless you all!
meganmoses

Sabattus, ME

#7 Mar 5, 2006
i assure you that my boyfriend is innocent of all charges so what you people need to be doing is worrying about your ownn lives you dont even know the real storie so focus on your families i have been with him for about 6 months now and i know hes the knd of person that wouldnt do this hes not a monster like your maiking him out to be he has made mistakes in his life but not this one get over your self and the drama your trying to cause let me and his family have peace
meganmoses

Sabattus, ME

#8 Mar 5, 2006
mind your buisness you dont wirite or visit so you dont have to worry about my boyfriend okay whatever i know him so well i ve never hheard of you
formergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
knowing him so well,even though he has a criminal history, this doesn't seem like something he would do!!!!!
meganmoses

Sabattus, ME

#9 Mar 5, 2006
im his girlfriend now and i ensure you that hes not a monster like you make him out to be you people need a life how sad are you accusing when you dont even know he whole story i trust him
Family of child

Manchester, NH

#10 Mar 5, 2006
DNA
megan

Sabattus, ME

#11 Mar 5, 2006
dna what about it its known to be tampered with whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamond Acres (Aug '08) Jun '16 VegasTami 12
News NH Republicans a good match on climate change w... (Feb '16) Feb '16 DisgusTED 4
News The Latest: Carson misses intro at debate (Feb '16) Feb '16 DisgusTED 2
News Clinton courts Sanders fans in New Hampshire (Feb '16) Feb '16 DisgusTED 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Equestrian is a sport (Apr '15) Apr '15 Zoe 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Warner, NH (Jan '12) Jan '14 Bald Eagle 5

Warner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warner Mortgages