70 arrested in Hillsborough County drug bust - Bay News 9

Aug 7, 2008 | Posted by: StevenFL | Full story: www.baynews9.com

Hillsborough County deputies netted 70 arrests, 6,000 marijuana plants and 3,200 pounds of pot worth $13 million in a recent drug bust called Operation Indoor Outlaws.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
H Akston

Land O Lakes, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 8, 2008
 
David F Petrano Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Flak jacket?
Actually, the commentor made a semi-valid point regarding Wikipedia; problem is, the commentor has provided no information to rebut my FACTUALLY CORRECT statement.
I know you and those goombas you hang with have a real hard time with my take on JURY NULLIFICATION, but you did not have to go so far as to inform me you have knowledge of the leftovers in my icebox on the "derelict boat" thread.
DEAL WITH IT, you would rather eat glass than to see me inform the readers here of jury nullification.
of course we know whats in your ice box? We also know whats hidden in your book rack behind the Chapmans. You should update that.
David F Petrano Esq

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 8, 2008
 
I don't have/need a Chapman's. I could easily write my own treatise on piloting. Besides, the wife is a walking/talking encyclopedia who can even navigate by the stars probably better Captain Cook.
H Akston

Land O Lakes, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 8, 2008
 
David F Petrano Esq wrote:
I don't have/need a Chapman's. I could easily write my own treatise on piloting. Besides, the wife is a walking/talking encyclopedia who can even navigate by the stars probably better Captain Cook.
Blue Latitudes?
Legalize marijuana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 11, 2008
 
H Akston wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO basis in reality. David, I know a number of people in that age group who smoke pot because they like to smoke pot in fact the majority of people I know who smoke weed ARE IN THAT AGE GROUP. I'm not against if that's what they want to do and they don't bother anyone else with it. BUT IT IS ILLEGAL!
If I speed and I get caught then I get a ticket, that's how it is. There are speed limits and people take the chance. When they get pulled over they really don't expect the excuse, "I'm in a hurry so the law shouldn't apply to me" to work.
You are COMPLETELY full of it here. I suggested the HCSO site to look at the arrests, look at the people involved. YOU DID NOT. You can research their past arrest records and see what kind of people they are. YOU DID NOT.
Answer the question, WHO WAS THE COKE FOR?
You are comparing apples to oranges. A traffic ticket does not put a black mark on your record for the rest of your life. Pot shpuld be legal.LEGALISE POT TODAY!!! IT'S UNAMERICAN NOT TO!!!
Legalize marijuana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 11, 2008
 
David F Petrano Esq wrote:
These law enforcement assaults on our fellow citizens who seek to use marijuana as an alternative to prescription pain meds will continue until ALL jurors follow the same path as jurors did in the 1930s to bring an end to prohibition. Its called JURY NULLIFICATION.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullificati...
In the 1930s, when law-abiding folks finally became fed-up with the daily assaults in ordinary Americans who simply wanted to consume alcohol, jurors simply refused to convict the people who were arrested for having made and sold liquor, beer and wine. As a result, prohibition was repealed and we are now free to buy our dinner wine at Publix, rather than a back-door alley.
Want this nonsense to end? read about jury nullification!!!!!
Love this idea!!!! Next time I get called for jury duty that is exactly what I would strive for should I ever be assigned a pot case.

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 12, 2008
 
Legalize marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are comparing apples to oranges. A traffic ticket does not put a black mark on your record for the rest of your life. Pot shpuld be legal.LEGALISE POT TODAY!!! IT'S UNAMERICAN NOT TO!!!
Legalize, tax it, and make a huge profit off of it. Sounds like a plan, then no one would grow it illegally when you can find it in the stores.
Let Them Go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 12, 2008
 
StevenFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalize, tax it, and make a huge profit off of it. Sounds like a plan, then no one would grow it illegally when you can find it in the stores.
Assuming legal, marijuana would be mostly home-grown for personal use. Such a thing is easy to do when you don't have to hide your plants as if you were a common criminal. Thus, the idea of taxing it would be a nullity.

Besides, would you really trust a taxed marijuana product produced by a bunch of degenerates like Phillip Morris? Those #ssholes have a proven record of putting all kinds of addictive, cancer causing additives in everything they make.
Let Them Go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 12, 2008
 
Legalize marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
Love this idea!!!! Next time I get called for jury duty that is exactly what I would strive for should I ever be assigned a pot case.
Good.
Spread the word EVERYWHERE you go or blog.
Be informed of your rights.

Read everything you can about JURY NULLIFICATION AND SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR POWER TO DO AWAY WITH BAD LAWS.
Legalize marijuana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 12, 2008
 
Let Them Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
Spread the word EVERYWHERE you go or blog.
Be informed of your rights.
Read everything you can about JURY NULLIFICATION AND SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR POWER TO DO AWAY WITH BAD LAWS.
Will do. promise!
H Akston

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 12, 2008
 
is anyone here going to address the 800lb gorilla in the room?

This story is not about uncle Fred growing weed for his pain. These people were growing on a large scale AND they had other narcotics including coke. They were also wiring into the power grid illegaly? Some have violent criminal histories?
Nullify their cases? NO!

When they catch uncle Fred then nullify away.
H Akston

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 12, 2008
 
Legalize marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are comparing apples to oranges. A traffic ticket does not put a black mark on your record for the rest of your life. Pot shpuld be legal.LEGALISE POT TODAY!!! IT'S UNAMERICAN NOT TO!!!
No, pot is not a speeding ticket, no argument there. BUT it is illegal and until it is no longer illegal then YES it will go on your record. When I've looked at a job applicants record and I see something of this nature I have asked the question. If they had a weed arrest for possesion, small amount, circumstances other than being an idiot, DUI, Violence, other drugs, then it wasn't a big deal. If they were caught operating a grow house? selling? Then I wouldn't even consider them.
Horde of Moloch

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 16, 2008
 
this is why were dry. :(
tampa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

David F Petrano Esq wrote:
These law enforcement assaults on our fellow citizens who seek to use marijuana as an alternative to prescription pain meds will continue until ALL jurors follow the same path as jurors did in the 1930s to bring an end to prohibition. Its called JURY NULLIFICATION.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullificati...
In the 1930s, when law-abiding folks finally became fed-up with the daily assaults in ordinary Americans who simply wanted to consume alcohol, jurors simply refused to convict the people who were arrested for having made and sold liquor, beer and wine. As a result, prohibition was repealed and we are now free to buy our dinner wine at Publix, rather than a back-door alley.
Want this nonsense to end? read about jury nullification!!!!!
Actually these busts were part of an IOU from james darrell mason who got arrested trying to sell an undercover cop up to 200 grams of coke, plus firearm in possession, gf in possession of shot gun. Maybe the cop later died (mike robrts? Unknown) But these busts were all folks known to him and now his family, the tampa firefighters and scumtype bikers took over these mom and pop bizzes. Instead of prison he got 7yrs probation. His mom is COT employee dottie roberts mason (three homestead exemptions) His sidekick got also busted again (christopher jeremy garrett) I was thinking in order to make him take the fall but they didn't need it as darrell rolled over on all these PLUS MORE. He's a snitch. It's no surprise that his Mom and uncle participate in the stalking and his aunt, lori roberts is a crooked part of usf federal credit union. Remember HER? The only one NOT to go to prison in the steve labrake scheme. She also once hired my sister there improbably as a greeter. I believe so that my sister's house could be gone through while she was at "work". Not much later she died of a "heart attack" in her car. Guess who owns her house now? If you guessed the Roberts family you would be correct. Spence Roberts, tampa fire and one or two at the sheriff's office and elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warner Discussions

Search the Warner Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela got married Jul 10 Ruth 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Habs 25
Scarlet letter is an A Apr '14 Ex Skora 1
Review: S K Auto Repair Feb '14 Peter Malone 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Warner, NH (Jan '12) Jan '14 Bald Eagle 5
Long odds for Portsmouth passenger train revival (Jan '14) Jan '14 mike bilodeau 1
First Night Portsmouth: What you need to know (Dec '13) Dec '13 johneyonetime 1
•••
•••

Warner News Video

•••
Warner Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Warner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Warner News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warner
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••