|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually you make intelligent comments, but not this time.
Are you also surprised when any southern conversation turns to hunting, fishing, or impregnating their own relatives and livestock?
You are so funny!

Hey, Buffalo is opening u[ at Ohio State this Fall. Will you be attending?

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you are clueless concerning handguns; Glock is widely preferred by many people and agencies. I just personaly don't care for it.
Not hardly I was raised up shooting firearms. Just cause cops carry them dont them good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhh, ok. Listen Tim & pay attention; I now realize what I said was somewhat confusing to you. I certainly did not mean the same physical machine. I meant the same design lathe's and machinery using the same spec's and dimensions, as authorized by the original patented designers. Sorry for the confusion.
Yea you did too.
stevo

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I luv them french fried taters
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

stevo wrote:
I luv them french fried taters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

funny
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

People have different quirks everywhere. In the northeast people do not accept you--it takes them time and then you are their best friend not so in the south. They are outwardly pleasant but not engaging plus too often have too many prejudice against those not from the area preventing any real closeness like you will experience elsewhere.

Very few in the south want to step out of their comfort zone of the familiarity of their own southern people. They are cliquish.
Louann

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mainly the southerners are tired of hearing yankees saying" THAT AINT HOW ITS DONE UP NORTH" All the time.. If it was that damn great up north, why are you living in the south? GO HOME!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Louann wrote:
Mainly the southerners are tired of hearing yankees saying" THAT AINT HOW ITS DONE UP NORTH" All the time.. If it was that damn great up north, why are you living in the south? GO HOME!
Aint that the truth!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Louann wrote:
I am from Long Island, and I hate to hear that too. However, southerners need to appreciate that there may be a 'better' way to do something. Anything. Like preparing a steak. Making pizza. etc... So, you need to open you mind as well. I appreciate that southerners have a way of doing something. But, please consider alternatives and stop being so insecure.
Louann

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I am from Long Island, and I hate to hear that too. However, southerners need to appreciate that there may be a 'better' way to do something. Anything. Like preparing a steak. Making pizza. etc... So, you need to open you mind as well. I appreciate that southerners have a way of doing something. But, please consider alternatives and stop being so insecure.
I doubt you hear alot of people saying "that aint how we do it down south" because most southerners have more sense than to move up north.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Louann wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you hear alot of people saying "that aint how we do it down south" because most southerners have more sense than to move up north.
Louann...you are one dumb somebody. Classic southern. You just proved it and don't even know it.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Louann wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, most southerners lack the resources to mo up north. I worked for a huge distribution company in the Charlotte area, and most of the high-level jobs are taken by Northerners. Now, I work for B of A, and almpost everyone is from the NOrth or far West. There are some southerners who are educated in the south. But, the odds are against you.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Louann...you are one dumb somebody. Classic southern. You just proved it and don't even know it.
Well said... She just shot herself in the foot and does not know it.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Well said... She just shot herself in the foot and does not know it.
Yup. Hasn't followed the thread at all & jumps right in without a clue. It's almost sad in a way, yet entertaining.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, most southerners lack the resources to mo up north. I worked for a huge distribution company in the Charlotte area, and most of the high-level jobs are taken by Northerners. Now, I work for B of A, and almpost everyone is from the NOrth or far West. There are some southerners who are educated in the south. But, the odds are against you.
Yea thats a real smart move by the companies, yankee management did so well in Detroit, Buffalo, Camden NJ, Cleveland and all the other rustbelt wastelands.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yea thats a real smart move by the companies, yankee management did so well in Detroit, Buffalo, Camden NJ, Cleveland and all the other rustbelt wastelands.
I am not speaking of human capital, but intellectual resources. Human capital are those who work in distribition centers and manufacuring plants. Intellectual resources are those who are paid for what they think, not do.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Wow, what a bumch of asses.
Well howdy

Warm Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
The North whooped the south once and if necessary, WILL do it again so you really should watch your mouth. I left NC for Louisiana just to get to some form of civilization.
You left NC for Louisiana for civilization??? Bahahahahaha that's perhaps the funniest thing I've seen in a little while. LA is the last place anyone with common sense would go for "civilization." It's funny also that you're speaking about the south getting beat by the north again but you use the word "whooped." If that AIN'T southern, then I don't know what it. You sound like a very, very confused individual. Bless your heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warne Discussions

Search the Warne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min Delinger 56,128
Churches 3 hr Timmy_ 4
i lost my love. 7 hr lost love 1
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling 10 hr butchie 21
Ted Nugent Soiled Pants To Get Discharge From M... (Mar '13) 11 hr Right 6
Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 12 hr Joker 531
I Love Black Women (May '11) Sat Ria 229
•••
•••

Warne News Video

•••
Warne Dating

more search filters