Who do you support for Sheriff in Nor...

Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolina (Clay County) in 2010?

Posted in the Warne Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Big Bubba

Hayesville, NC

#1 Oct 13, 2010
best qualified for the job!!
Native Hardcore Democrat

Hayesville, NC

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Vic seems to be a honest hardworking man. He is qualified to do the job and seems to care about all the people of Clay County unlike Shook who is nothing more than a Egotistical a.shole!
A Democrat for Vick

Hayesville, NC

#3 Oct 13, 2010
It is time for honesty and integrity to be brought back to our county.
Huey

Hayesville, NC

#4 Oct 13, 2010
A Democrat for Vick wrote:
It is time for honesty and integrity to be brought back to our county.
Enough said. Victory will be for Clay county on Nov.2nd. when Vic davis is elected. Reckon "old Joe' will be so brave once the badge comes off. Probably not.He will tuck his tail and run like a little scared puppie. Better yet he had better hold on to his wallet as he goes out.
ringmaster

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Joe's a clown and a lying one too
We all know he's going to be sued
Just wait until the race is through
and Vic gives him the old one-two
When the dude on 64...drops a law suit on old shooks door
reality will hit joe hard, when nothings left in his cookie jar.
blue dog democrat

Mckinney, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2010
NEVER VOTED FOR A REPUBLICAN FOR SHERIFF IN 40 YEARS..TILL NOW... JOE MUST GO....
DemVoter

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2010
This poll will be more accurate; we can only vote once. This Dem voted for Vic!!
locate

Hayesville, NC

#8 Oct 14, 2010
UNDERSTANDS THE NEEDS OF CLAY COUNTY'S PEOPLE. DOES NOT TRY TO PUT ON A SHOW FOR ANYONE.
I am a staunch Democrat

Raleigh, NC

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Joe Shook is unrecognizable from the person we used to know. He has fieled the most unprofessional staff of deputies that I have ever seen. He is harming Clay County
Just the Facts

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Vic has lied about his years of service and years as a resident of Clay County. He says hes been here for ten years, but his ad in the Progress says he retired as a chief investigator in 2009. If that doesn't add up, then the rest of him probably doesn't either...
bea

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2010
I am a staunch Democrat wrote:
Joe Shook is unrecognizable from the person we used to know. He has fieled the most unprofessional staff of deputies that I have ever seen. He is harming Clay County
amen and thank you, I am a Dem. and will be voting for Vic Davis as will most of my friends. I've know shook for about 20 years and to say he had fallen off the beaten path is an understatement. Vic will bring clay county honest, dependable leadership. Either Shook has slid off the rock, or we never really knew him to start with.
Wendy Murphy NC

Hayesville, NC

#12 Oct 16, 2010
As a state trooper shook seemed to do a good job, as sheriff he has failed, I do not believe Clay County can endure another 4 years-he will cause more hatred among the people. By the way, ask Joe who he found in his house one night a long time ago!
Wendy Murphy NC

Hayesville, NC

#13 Oct 16, 2010
bea wrote:
<quoted text>amen and thank you, I am a Dem. and will be voting for Vic Davis as will most of my friends. I've know shook for about 20 years and to say he had fallen off the beaten path is an understatement. Vic will bring clay county honest, dependable leadership. Either Shook has slid off the rock, or we never really knew him to start with.
You have a point in your statement about never really knowing Shook. From the way he conducts himself it makes me believe that deep inside he hates people in Clay County. Otherwise, why would he do and say the things he says. He ought to know that in a small county whatever you say gets told and retold.
Independent

Hayesville, NC

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Oh please! Vic was still working when he moved here. Can't you ask a question to find the correct answer before you assume. You know what whappens when you ASS.U.M.E.?
Just the Facts wrote:
Vic has lied about his years of service and years as a resident of Clay County. He says hes been here for ten years, but his ad in the Progress says he retired as a chief investigator in 2009. If that doesn't add up, then the rest of him probably doesn't either...
Before Joe

Hayesville, NC

#15 Oct 16, 2010
Just the Facts wrote:
Vic has lied about his years of service and years as a resident of Clay County. He says hes been here for ten years, but his ad in the Progress says he retired as a chief investigator in 2009. If that doesn't add up, then the rest of him probably doesn't either...
Before Joe we had elections where the blood got thick and we wouldn't speak to our neighbors for awhile, but eventually things got back to normal.Now I am not so sure. A darkness is taking hold and I don't know how long it will take for it to go away. Anyway, as far as Vic Davis, I understand that he had an appointment that required a strenous background check and he passed and recieved the appointment. I know politics is a lot of mudslinging but eventually we need to see what the facts are and vote accordingly. I have done my best and I choos Vic, a Republican, and I don't vote that way but the times require sanity.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 16, 2010
I will be voting for vic.
Mt Rambler

Hayesville, NC

#17 Oct 18, 2010
I have been a strong democrat all my life and always voted that way. However, no more will i ever vote this way again because of Joe Shook. He has destroyed the democratic party in Clay County. The party will never be the same because of him.So many staunch supports have left the party for good, thanks to him. I am sure that the republicans are realing enjoying this change. They need to slap Joe on the back and shake his hand and say thank you.
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#18 Oct 18, 2010
we don't need a
"police state" here in clay county
Mr Nash

Murphy, NC

#19 Oct 18, 2010
Mt Rambler wrote:
I have been a strong democrat all my life and always voted that way. However, no more will i ever vote this way again because of Joe Shook. He has destroyed the democratic party in Clay County. The party will never be the same because of him.So many staunch supports have left the party for good, thanks to him. I am sure that the republicans are realing enjoying this change. They need to slap Joe on the back and shake his hand and say thank you.
I have beed a lifelong Repub but to vote fer an outsider from ga i dont thin so i am voting fer mr shook a native of nc and a longtime local resident. Yur riting skill mr Rambler are akin to duhhh.
Informed voter

AOL

#20 Oct 18, 2010
Joe Shook has my vote. His department has provided prompt and effective police work in our subdivision when needed. He has been unfairly maligned. He doesn't play favorites. He is honest and fair in his policework.

You want to know how honest Vic Davis is? Then ask the folks in the know at Truett Memorial First Baptist Church. They will tell you how underhanded he has been to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 5 hr Cricket 2
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Fri Kmo87_nemco 82
guitar center sucks Fri Psalm 69 5
Balfour beatty rail Fri wtf 2
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... Thu ThomasA 4
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Dec 1 Fred Herbert 68
Get ready Charlotte Dec 1 Native 10

Warne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages