Tina305

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Hi, I've been reading this forum for some time now on buttuck injections and I haven't heard anyone mention Biogel. Is anyone familiar with this product? Or has had it injected? Serious replies only, please. Thank you.
Aneeya

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Hello Tina,

Get with urbeyondbeautiful@live.com

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

email me: red2000baby@yahoo.com
I have info on Biogel.
Tina305 wrote:
Hi, I've been reading this forum for some time now on buttuck injections and I haven't heard anyone mention Biogel. Is anyone familiar with this product? Or has had it injected? Serious replies only, please. Thank you.
S Town

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Tina305 wrote:
Hello Tina I do not have have info on biogel,but I do want to share some great info with you today. You sound like a person that is seriously consider buttock enhancement of some type if you haven't already got the procedure,but I hope I caught you before you made that decision. Reason being a few months ago I was at the same cross road I really wanted to enhance,but I did not know what to trust or even consider because such high risk with everything. I want to be in good health until I depart from this earth and by no means am I trying to rush the process. So, while searching I promised myself that I would only do it if I did my homework. So I browse and spent sometimes look and before and afters. I even would read stories about what the process was like from some people then I ran across a few stories kinda like these:
http://bootypoppanties.org/...

Once I started seeing these pop up more and more.The more scared I become. I was asking myself is this one of the possible prices I will have to pay to get that "look" that I want. I loss all interest for a while until I ran into this new product:
bootypoppanties.org
I felt like I had to share this info because I found a solution that get the job done with out the risk. It's natural comfortable. I couldn't ask for more. I felt it was my duty to spread the word. I just wanted to share with you my experience.
egypt876

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

ive been researching butt enhancement on biogel and hydrogel which with hydrogel u have to get retouch after 18 months,had a short email chat with aneeya from yourbeyondbeautifullive.com , this chick has serious issues and bad people skills she wouldnt say much as to the producure before and after preparation, just come to DC with the money to get it done attitude. Anyway i live in new york willing to travel with the right information given and if anyone has info on a reputable injector and the fillers used, my preference is biogel,adatosil or pmma, silicon is a no no it makes your ass hard as a rock with other complications, so if anyone has legit info on an injector please email me at hotaball@hotmail.com
silly

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

yes it works great
silly

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

yes it works great and ur ass looks sexy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Hey I'm thinking about getting bio-gel injections could someone please tell me about their experience you can email me at brown.deanna@ymail.com Thx.
LADIES BE CAREFUL

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Hello Ladies

Don't worry so much about location. Go with the Pros... For example Floyd, Lilian. Floyd is great he is in ATL & NYC. Lilian is in Philadelphia. Floyd and Lilian both have done celebrities as well. They both have been in the game for years and have plenty of clients. Do your research on all the products and stick to the classics such as Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000. Both of those products have been around for years and they both are permanent. Unlike Biogel which is great but isn't permanent.. You get what pay for. Do your research ladies. KEEP IN MIND LADIES both of these fillers are used in the human body by doctors but in small amount so they are safe. Just make sure your injector has good product. Just don't go to anyone. Make sure you have good and safe references. Read the information for yourself

Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000: http://www.yestheyrefake.net/liquid_silicone_...

Biogel AKA Hyaluronic Acid: http://www.vitaminstuff.com/supplements-hyalu...

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

LADIES BE CAREFUL wrote:
Hello Ladies
Don't worry so much about location. Go with the Pros... For example Floyd, Lilian. Floyd is great he is in ATL & NYC. Lilian is in Philadelphia. Floyd and Lilian both have done celebrities as well. They both have been in the game for years and have plenty of clients. Do your research on all the products and stick to the classics such as Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000. Both of those products have been around for years and they both are permanent. Unlike Biogel which is great but isn't permanent.. You get what pay for. Do your research ladies. KEEP IN MIND LADIES both of these fillers are used in the human body by doctors but in small amount so they are safe. Just make sure your injector has good product. Just don't go to anyone. Make sure you have good and safe references. Read the information for yourself
Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000: http://www.yestheyrefake.net/liquid_silicone_...
Biogel AKA Hyaluronic Acid: http://www.vitaminstuff.com/supplements-hyalu...
Thx for the info hun after reading that I wont even try to switch products

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

I have a safe connect in Philly with good results email me @ awesomeasses@yahoo.com no scams or referral fees.
LADIES SAFE CONNECT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

ALL LADIES IN OR FROM ATLANTA, ALABAMA AND ALL SURROUNDING AREAS READY THIS WEEKEND EMAIL FOR APPTS. REDSTARCHICA30@AOL.COM. NO FEES. OUR PRODUCTS ARE PURE NO DEADLY SILIKON.
Bigbotty

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Breeder aware of the lady in Philly that does the. Injections she goes by the name lilian she reCently did this Nigerian girl from londons butt and sHe died the next day ... Google claudia, aderotimi
If you want shots dat won't hurt you email me at faahiontai@gmail.com my connect is in queens ny and she's done nicki minaj , shana luxury and 50 cent brings his models there , I believe it because I've seen da pics in her portfolio .. If ur interested deres a 200 referral fee
looking for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Bigbotty wrote:
Breeder aware of the lady in Philly that does the. Injections she goes by the name lilian she reCently did this Nigerian girl from londons butt and sHe died the next day ... Google claudia, aderotimi
If you want shots dat won't hurt you email me at faahiontai@gmail.com my connect is in queens ny and she's done nicki minaj , shana luxury and 50 cent brings his models there , I believe it because I've seen da pics in her portfolio .. If ur interested deres a 200 referral fee
. Does your person uses A5000? Just a yes or no will suffice,thankx!!
SLMGOODZ25

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Can anyone give me a professional & experienced injectors resume?? i'm a midtown manhattan resident and i've done extensive research but can't decide on adatosil 5000 or pmma....anyone thats had butt injections with either product and is willing to refer me please email me mrs.tawright@gmail.com
Nancy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Hey girl I live in Vegas and have a connect only girls who live in Vegas hit me up
Nancyyadira69@yahoo.com
SweetNCharming35

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Hey Ladies. Does anyone have information on a really good person in the Atlanta area that does BIO GEL buttock injection. Please e-mail me at sweetncharming34@yahoo.com
aredbeauty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Can u let me n on the new product please...like u I've been doing lots of research...please gelp me out n email me @ beyondbeautykeg@gmail.com
S Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Tina I do not have have info on biogel,but I do want to share some great info with you today. You sound like a person that is seriously consider buttock enhancement of some type if you haven't already got the procedure,but I hope I caught you before you made that decision. Reason being a few months ago I was at the same cross road I really wanted to enhance,but I did not know what to trust or even consider because such high risk with everything. I want to be in good health until I depart from this earth and by no means am I trying to rush the process. So, while searching I promised myself that I would only do it if I did my homework. So I browse and spent sometimes look and before and afters. I even would read stories about what the process was like from some people then I ran across a few stories kinda like these:
http://bootypoppanties.org/...
Once I started seeing these pop up more and more.The more scared I become. I was asking myself is this one of the possible prices I will have to pay to get that "look" that I want. I loss all interest for a while until I ran into this new product:
bootypoppanties.org
I felt like I had to share this info because I found a solution that get the job done with out the risk. It's natural comfortable. I couldn't ask for more. I felt it was my duty to spread the word. I just wanted to share with you my experience.
LOOKING FOR BIOGEL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

LOOKING TO GET BIOGEL INJECTIONS OR GOOD GRADE HYDROGEL. IF ANYONE HAS JAVIER OR RED CONTACT INFO CAN YOU FORWARD THEM MY INFO OR VICE VERSA. MY EMAIL IS gshelley16@yahoo. THANKS
BeaDiva

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

LOOKING FOR BIOGEL wrote:
LOOKING TO GET BIOGEL INJECTIONS OR GOOD GRADE HYDROGEL. IF ANYONE HAS JAVIER OR RED CONTACT INFO CAN YOU FORWARD THEM MY INFO OR VICE VERSA. MY EMAIL IS gshelley16@yahoo. THANKS
I have Red's info. She a real cool chick..email me at ms_blair@live.com or i can forward your info along to her...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Warne News Video

•••
•••

Warne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE