Georgia Girl

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2007
I think that the magistrate in Hayesville (West) needs to make sure he has his facts straight before he starts arresting people and charging them from false accusations. What ever happened to proof of the alleged crime?
u got caught

Andrews, NC

#2 Jun 4, 2011
he doesnt arrest people for no reason lol
Rabbit

Sylva, NC

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Magistrates don't arrest people. THe police do that. So, GA Girl, what did you do to have the POLICE arrest you?
N C Girl

Hayesville, NC

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Rabbit wrote:
Magistrates don't arrest people. THe police do that. So, GA Girl, what did you do to have the POLICE arrest you?
He is still a a__hole anyway you cut it.
underdog

Hayesville, NC

#5 Jul 21, 2011
N C Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still a a__hole anyway you cut it.
It takes one to know one..
George

Blairsville, GA

#6 Jul 21, 2011
Georgia Girl wrote:
I think that the magistrate in Hayesville (West) needs to make sure he has his facts straight before he starts arresting people and charging them from false accusations. What ever happened to proof of the alleged crime?
It is called probable cause not proof you must either be ignorant or an idiot.
N C Girl

Hayesville, NC

#7 Jul 22, 2011
underdog wrote:
<quoted text>It takes one to know one..
yeah I might be one however he is the biggest one. Like Dad like son, ok.
George

Blairsville, GA

#8 Jul 22, 2011
N C Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I might be one however he is the biggest one. Like Dad like son, ok.
I know nothing of these people and will neither praise nor disparage them but may give their business a try when it opens.
Amber

Otto, NC

#9 Jul 23, 2011
well i know him very well and nc girl you are full of crap and just talking smack he is a good man
His Neighbor

Hayesville, NC

#10 Jul 24, 2011
Amber wrote:
well i know him very well and nc girl you are full of crap and just talking smack he is a good man
Amber I might be full of crap which I would rather be than full of shit. Stick around and you will find out how they operate, ok.
Amber

Otto, NC

#11 Jul 25, 2011
His Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber I might be full of crap which I would rather be than full of shit. Stick around and you will find out how they operate, ok.
well hes hasnt wronged me in any way
Voice of Reason

Hayesville, NC

#12 Oct 28, 2011
Georgia Girl wrote:
I think it is unethical for the magistrate to operate a bar. He serves alcohol to the public in a Zero Tolerance state. Where is his moral compass when a patron leaves the bar intoxicated, drives down the road and causes an accident? They get arrested and the same magistrate is called in to set their bond. Is this not a conflict of interest or at least a moral dilemma?
Schnieder

Murphy, NC

#13 Oct 28, 2011
It's only zero tolerance if you are under age in NC so no it would not be unethical or a conflict of interest. I think that bar opened doors for people who needed jobs and it provided a small town with a fun place to go and enjoy themselves. I got almost every weekend. The employees are very friendly and they will cut you off if you have had too much. Yet, if someone chooses to leave after they had too much to drink then that is their poor judgement that gets them arrested and is not the owner of the bars fault, regardless of his job. He is a very good man and a good judge. Yet, the fact he owns a bar and grill does not make him a bad person. It makes him a business man. That is my opinion and we all seem to have one right?
john

Hayesville, NC

#14 Nov 7, 2011
Schnieder wrote:
It's only zero tolerance if you are under age in NC so no it would not be unethical or a conflict of interest. I think that bar opened doors for people who needed jobs and it provided a small town with a fun place to go and enjoy themselves. I got almost every weekend. The employees are very friendly and they will cut you off if you have had too much. Yet, if someone chooses to leave after they had too much to drink then that is their poor judgement that gets them arrested and is not the owner of the bars fault, regardless of his job. He is a very good man and a good judge. Yet, the fact he owns a bar and grill does not make him a bad person. It makes him a business man. That is my opinion and we all seem to have one right?
I'll drink to that, sir!
Mark

Sylva, NC

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Well Iam not sure about the sitution period except rumors I hear of shady things going on there. I happened to be at a gas station and saw a friend of mine there talking to Mr. West he is a former employee, and I listened to every word and the former employee was answering a serious of threatening questions responding yes and no sir. I saw a side of West I couldn't believe but the former guy had to feel threatened and I hope he seeks action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 1 hr Floydsoldcustomer 151
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 4 hr Ben_Masada 511
bggb (Aug '14) 7 hr no one 142
powpow 10 hr brightfields420 3
blue mountain vapor Fri klegault 3
carlos agurs Fri what what what 2
dresser for sale Apr 16 Lee pulley 1
More from around the web

Warne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE