fatal wreck in Murphy,NC today

fatal wreck in Murphy,NC today

Posted in the Warne Forum

piper

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Does anyone know the identity of the fatalities?
Brylon

Marion, NC

#2 Jan 23, 2017
piper wrote:
Does anyone know the identity of the fatalities?
Yeah :( a chevy tahoe t-boned a honda civic the people in the civic died.
Sister

Milford, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2017
Brylon wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah :( a chevy tahoe t-boned a honda civic the people in the civic died.
Did you see it?
Dredmon

Harrison, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2017
Brylon wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah :( a chevy tahoe t-boned a honda civic the people in the civic died.
They were from Cincinnati. It was my nephews mother we are trying to find out what happened. Did you see it?
Jackson

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2017
Dredmon wrote:
<quoted text>

They were from Cincinnati. It was my nephews mother we are trying to find out what happened. Did you see it?
Either the east-bound Tahoe ran a red light or the west-bound Civic turned left (into Walmart) against the red.
Dredmon

Harrison, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2017
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Either the east-bound Tahoe ran a red light or the west-bound Civic turned left (into Walmart) against the red.
Has anybody heard anything else?
Mary

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2017
Dredmon wrote:
<quoted text>

They were from Cincinnati. It was my nephews mother we are trying to find out what happened. Did you see it?
I am from Cincinnati I moved down here about 9 years ago that is so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay County Republican Primary Election 15 min Just saying 20
Gangstalking.com 34 min Marked 1
Sherff Election Clay County 2018 (Aug '17) 44 min Just saying 48
Angel at night MISSING 3 hr Moose Knuckle 2
clay election opinion bout shoo in trio 4 hr Cait 4
Where the Blues at? 8 hr Just a guy OC 5
How’s it feel to be on the front page Palmer??? 19 hr Bad Boy 9

Warne Jobs

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages