Help

Blairsville, GA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
My former wife is a "house keeper" but I'm looking for a different kind; someone to help get this place organized and clean. Where can I find someone and what is a reasonable price?
Me too

Blairsville, GA

#2 Jun 15, 2013
If you find someone, we'd be interested in her for one or two days a week, year around. These so-called cleaning services - don't.
Help

Blairsville, GA

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Help wrote:
My former wife is a "house keeper" but I'm looking for a different kind; someone to help get this place organized and clean. Where can I find someone and what is a reasonable price?
I'll pay in cash, if that'll help.
I can clean

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Help wrote:
I would love to clean or organize, or whatever you need me to do. I don't work for any service, i am actually in between jobs right now. I could use the cash. I am 31 years old and have about that much experience cleaning.LOL It feels like it anyway. I know you would not be dissapointed!! If you are interested then reply to this and i will then give you a number to reach me at or whatever you want to do!!
I can clean

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Me too wrote:
If you find someone, we'd be interested in her for one or two days a week, year around. These so-called cleaning services - don't.
I just gave "Help" a big long description of what i can do. If you think i would be right for you guys then please reply to this and we will take it from there!! Thanks
Help

Blairsville, GA

#6 Jul 8, 2013
I can clean wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to clean or organize, or whatever you need me to do. I don't work for any service, i am actually in between jobs right now. I could use the cash. I am 31 years old and have about that much experience cleaning.LOL It feels like it anyway. I know you would not be dissapointed!! If you are interested then reply to this and i will then give you a number to reach me at or whatever you want to do!!
Okay. Now what? I would suggest you use a throw-away e-address rather than give out your phone number on here.
jones

Franklin, NC

#7 Aug 24, 2013
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiwasee Valley Pool and Wellness Center 3 hr Voter 6
We need john coker (Feb '14) 3 hr fact 26
tax office 12 hr Want to know3 3
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 22 hr UTB 56
bggb 23 hr guest 5
USFS doesn't rule out fracking in WNC forests Mon Bobo 19
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) Mon Bobo 63

Warne News Video

Warne Dating
Find my Match