Hillbilly ranger
Huh

Blairsville, GA

#1 May 15, 2013
Since the Cherokee Scout finds this byline acceptable I wonder will they publish mine under n word Nate. Before you get your panties in a wad I am not in favor of using stereotypes but a few hillbilly,redneck,good old boys seems to be acceptable but to utter the n word will get you crucified. I am sure Wally will quote he is a 9 th generation hillbilly so it is proper, allow me to go regurgitate. I actually was censored by topix from typing out the n word that rhymes with digger, but redneck and hillbilly are acceptable.
I think

Otto, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2013
None of it should be acceptable.
over taxed

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2013
I think wrote:
None of it should be acceptable.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."
Huh

Blairsville, GA

#4 Jun 9, 2013
over taxed wrote:
<quoted text>"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."
What does the constitution have to do with what is acceptable. I think that we should practice civil discourse and avoid stereotypes but I am not advocating the govt outlawing speech. At one time using the n word was acceptable in the south but now it is not and the govt has nothing to do with what is acceptable in our society.
over taxed

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> What does the constitution have to do with what is acceptable. I think that we should practice civil discourse and avoid stereotypes but I am not advocating the govt outlawing speech. At one time using the n word was acceptable in the south but now it is not and the govt has nothing to do with what is acceptable in our society.
Using the N word in some locations will get you arrested. If that isn't government, I don't know what is.
Duh

Blairsville, GA

#6 Jun 9, 2013
over taxed wrote:
<quoted text>Using the N word in some locations will get you arrested. If that isn't government, I don't know what is.
Where in the USA I am calling bs on that one.
over taxed

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Where in the USA I am calling bs on that one.
If a white beats up a black in any city the charge is A&B. If the white guy calls the black guy the N word while beating him up the charge becomes a "Hate Crime". Vast difference.
If a white guy goes into a black neighborhood and says (to a bunch of black guys) "I am going to kill all you N's", it becomes a hate crime. Look it up.
Huh

Blairsville, GA

#8 Jun 10, 2013
over taxed wrote:
<quoted text>If a white beats up a black in any city the charge is A&B. If the white guy calls the black guy the N word while beating him up the charge becomes a "Hate Crime". Vast difference.
If a white guy goes into a black neighborhood and says (to a bunch of black guys) "I am going to kill all you N's", it becomes a hate crime. Look it up.
Using the n word is not illegal and you are wrong in your prior statemrnt however in many states there is hate crime laws meaning that if you commit a crime because of a hatred towards a group white,blacks,gays,muslims or whatever it may increase your punishment You can still use the n word and there is no law preventing it, however if you are committing a crime at the same time it may prove to be a hate crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Wed Soho 4
Dope Jun 28 Sick and tired 1
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
Stolen Lawn Furniture (Jun '15) Aug '15 Justin 5
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Oct '14 CareforClayCounty 85

Warne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages