Needing help

Young Harris, GA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Has anyone been suicidal and asked for help? Who did you call? What did they do? I've heard horror stories about calling hotlines and I'm afraid to call them but I don't know what else to do.
answer

Cleveland, GA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
I would recommend going straight to the emergency room. Just let it all out and tell them what's going on. There is some really good Dr.s out there who can help you. Don't wait until tomorrow or even a few more minutes. Get dressed, get in the car, and go right now.
Needing help

Young Harris, GA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
answer wrote:
I would recommend going straight to the emergency room. Just let it all out and tell them what's going on. There is some really good Dr.s out there who can help you. Don't wait until tomorrow or even a few more minutes. Get dressed, get in the car, and go right now.
I did. They said they're not trained for that but could sedate me and then they'd need to call the police. I call them a little while ago to ask what they would or could do and was told they might hold me for 72 hours (in jail) then take me before a judge who could commit me involuntarily.
don

Athens, GA

#4 Jun 17, 2013
if your having those thoughts tell someone and get help please
Needing help

Young Harris, GA

#5 Jun 17, 2013
don wrote:
if your having those thoughts tell someone and get help please
WHERE?
john

Blairsville, GA

#6 Jun 17, 2013
18883152880 is the number for Appalachian counseling after hours emergency hotline...I have talked to them on a few occasions and everyone I spoke with was wonderful...PLEASE give them a try
WNC BH

Webster, NC

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Needing help wrote:
Has anyone been suicidal and asked for help? Who did you call? What did they do? I've heard horror stories about calling hotlines and I'm afraid to call them but I don't know what else to do.
I got a gun you can use...oh by the way say hello to satan...because when you kill yourself your going to hell....
Ummm

Franklin, NC

#8 Jun 20, 2013
WNC BH wrote:
<quoted text>I got a gun you can use...oh by the way say hello to satan...because when you kill yourself your going to hell....
You have a gun to use...a lack of conscience and empathy...you inbred or something?? I swear some peoples' brains are so pathetic. Yo mama would be so proud,,,if she can stand you!
don

Athens, GA

#9 Jun 20, 2013
i pray your doing better
Needing help

Young Harris, GA

#10 Jun 20, 2013
don wrote:
i pray your doing better
Thank you. I found Viata (I may have misspelled it) in Blairsville and have been to them twice now and have another appointment Monday. Maybe....
Fig Leaf

Jefferson, GA

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Needing help wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I found Viata (I may have misspelled it) in Blairsville and have been to them twice now and have another appointment Monday. Maybe....
Be like me and just hang around and see what happens. Glad you are going there.
God help us

Commerce, GA

#12 Jun 23, 2013
WNC BH wrote:
<quoted text>I got a gun you can use...oh by the way say hello to satan...because when you kill yourself your going to hell....
I suppose that is your idea of help?? People like you should just keep your big mouths shut!!! Someone needs help and all you can do is offer criticism and hate. Maybe you should use your gun on yourself!!!
Needing help

Young Harris, GA

#13 Jun 28, 2013
Needing help wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody but me was there because a judge ordered it and if they didn't go, they went to jail. Humiliating. No help at all.
Needing help

Young Harris, GA

#14 Jun 28, 2013
Their group sessions.
Smile

Douglas, GA

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Needing help wrote:
Their group sessions.
How are u doing now??? I live in Blairsville and know that there are very little services to people in need of a helping hand,or a houlder to lean on or cry on for that matter. Whatever the case may be, just don't give up, and certainly don't listen to negativity, because all that is, is just a miserable person trying to make someone else miserable so they wont be alone. Whatever you are going through u have to realize that it won't last forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Wed Soho 4
Dope Jun 28 Sick and tired 1
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
Stolen Lawn Furniture (Jun '15) Aug '15 Justin 5
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Oct '14 CareforClayCounty 85

Warne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages