Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
Bunky Dumcombe

Asheville, NC

#25 Oct 14, 2010
Shuler's latest TV ad LIES saying that Miller wants to ADD a 23% sales tax, but Shuler FAILS to include that all other embedded TAXES would be REMOVED.

I cannot believe that a good Christian Biltmore Baptist follower would blatently LIE to the public like this!

No one with good sense should be voting for Pelousi/Shuler!

STRIVE to be SMARTER than Shuler WANTS you to BE!
Bunky Dumcombe

Asheville, NC

#26 Oct 14, 2010
Miller and Shuler are attacking each other on Ch.13
WLOS now til 6:30...
Bunky Dumcombe

Asheville, NC

#29 Oct 14, 2010
that dog must be a fart smeller ...
Fair Hearing

Hendersonville, NC

#31 Oct 14, 2010
radioactive buzzard piss wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the "fart smeller" Fisher, cause everyone knows you ain't a smart feller.
As for my dog she's way, way smarter than you.
I would ask that you not play these guessing games about real identities. While it's not illegal I would suggest you follow the Golden Rule regarding such things or you might find yourself on the receiving end. The gentleman whom you are thinking to out here may, in fact, NOT be the poster. There are no guarantees. Last time I noted his IP was Greenville. Has it changed? I don't know but he has reasons to remain incognito having to do with his business. Now please, be a compassionate liberal. A jerk is a jerk regardless of the name his parents gave him.^_^
Freedom

Brasstown, NC

#32 Oct 14, 2010
Shuler is a dimocrat, enough said almost. "From those of means to those of needs." The dimocrat mantra originally said by K. Marx.
shy

Marion, NC

#33 Oct 14, 2010
Miller not Obama enabler
elmer burt

United States

#34 Oct 14, 2010
shuler is part of the establishment///re-elect no one!!!
Jeff Fopes

Asheville, NC

#35 Oct 14, 2010
They're gonna be surprised at my support of this guy over at Mountain Xpress. But I'm for

JEFF MILLER FOR CONGRESS!!!
Long Memory

United States

#36 Oct 14, 2010
He has the guts to vote his conscience, and what he believes is best. Im a Republican from Clay County, but I'm voting for Heath Shuler.
Aint Bee

Asheville, NC

#38 Oct 14, 2010
Jeff Miller for the House!
Bee Aint

Asheville, NC

#39 Oct 14, 2010
Miller filler-up! Dimocraps OUT!
THE DEMS

United States

#40 Oct 15, 2010
Time for real change in the disrict

Since: Sep 10

Asheville, NC

#41 Oct 15, 2010
Local small businessman, non-politician
JEFF MILLER ALL THE WAY!
Fed up

Franklin, NC

#42 Oct 15, 2010
get rid of all incumbents

Since: Jan 09

United States

#43 Oct 15, 2010
Fed up wrote:
get rid of all incumbents
In my district a stright republican vote will be all non incumbents. With one exception Richard Burr. I tend to agree with you about career politicians. I will make one exception this go around and vote for Burr. I do not like what I see about Elaine. I also want to do my part to help clip Obamas wings.
On a Mission

United States

#44 Oct 15, 2010
He is trying

Since: Feb 08

Old Fort, NC

#45 Oct 15, 2010
Heath's fought for several issues I've cared about and been a decent man the whole time. I was proud to support him last year and I'll be proud to support him this year.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#46 Oct 15, 2010
PratzStrike wrote:
Heath's fought for several issues I've cared about and been a decent man the whole time. I was proud to support him last year and I'll be proud to support him this year.
He may appear to be a somewhat conservative voter. One thing to note is his constant backing of Nancy Pelosi by voting for her every time. I personally do not trust him. I honestly feel that he would vote differently if his vote was necessary for Pelosi to forward her agenda. Just my opinion. My vote is for Miller a non career politician.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#47 Oct 15, 2010
VOTE for JEFF MILLER!

GIT R DONE!
Cletus Burnsvulle

United States

#48 Oct 15, 2010
Shuler done goed up ta Warshinton and got himself corrupt in no time. That boy crookeder than a Floridiot tried to drive tha mountain roads.

VOTE FOR JEFF MILLER. A local boy and a good old boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 4 hr jonny reb 6
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Aug 1 Peacemaker 116
Stolen Lawn Furniture Aug 1 Justin 5
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Jul 30 mooksmom 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Jul 27 pekosbob 74
Roger West says F U to local citizens Jul 27 Lifelong republican 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages