papadude1

Murphy, NC

#1 May 20, 2013
I had a thought that the State Dept. HQ was only a front for a CIA base. The CIA just did not furnish the security for the State DEpt. Personal.
Records galore

Blairsville, GA

#2 May 20, 2013
papadude1 wrote:
I had a thought that the State Dept. HQ was only a front for a CIA base. The CIA just did not furnish the security for the State DEpt. Personal.
Don't read much, do you? If you did you'd know it was offered twice BEFORE the raid happened, and both times it was refused by the Ambassador! Why we'll never know! You'd also know that help was four hours away and the raid lasted less than an hour, but that doesn't matter to the idiots trying to find fault with what happened.

That CIA base is para-military. The actual staff for an embassy is made up of around 50% State department employees and 50% CIA operatives and technical experts, both of which technically belong to the same organization but....
papadude

Savannah, GA

#3 Jun 13, 2013
3 Dept of State , 23 CIA personal at the outpost.
Retired

Blairsville, GA

#4 Jun 13, 2013
papadude1 wrote:
Security for State Department employees is out-sourced to private contractors. Black Rock used to have the contract but when they screwed up really big-time and killed some noncombatants, they reformed under a different name. Halliburton also figures into that, which should not come as a surprise.
papadude

Savannah, GA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
thanks for the info.. Nice to have a educated response. Retired
over taxed

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2013
papadude wrote:
When this story first broke it said that the Ambassador and his entourage that traveled from Tripoli to Benghazi were all CIA but I never saw that again.
Searching

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jun 15, 2013
over taxed wrote:
<quoted text>When this story first broke it said that the Ambassador and his entourage that traveled from Tripoli to Benghazi were all CIA but I never saw that again.
By helicopter?
Retired

Blairsville, GA

#8 Jun 16, 2013
papadude wrote:
Here's a related report on the subject.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/15/18...
Real American

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Obama and Hildabeast should both be behind bars for there non-action in Benghazi.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#11 Feb 13, 2014
Map and Distance form Tripoli, Libya to Benghazi ,Libya

http://www.distancefromto.net/between/Tripoli...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#12 Feb 13, 2014
Ambassador Chris Stevens Twice Rejected Additional Military Support

http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/3...
werdo

Murphy, NC

#13 Feb 14, 2014
clearly it was a CIA outpost. Another failure like they did on 911. Bush gave the then leaders a Medal . Now our leader is doing the same except no Medals yet..It was an outpost for our Spies. Just tell the truth we can handle it.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#14 Jun 18, 2014
I guess Republicans will have to find something else to complain about...

U.S. Captures Benghazi Attack Suspect - Featured Result
www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/benghazi-su... ...
WASHINGTON (AP) A Libyan militant suspected in the deadly Sept. 11, 2012, attack on Americans in Benghazi has been captured and is in U.S. custody, marking the first U.S....

Web Results
News for benghazi suspect captured

Sources: Benghazi 'mastermind' captured without a single shot fired
CNN - 3 hours ago
U.S. special forces working with the FBI captured a key suspect in the deadly 2012 attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi,...

US Seizure of Suspect in 2012 Benghazi Assault Ends Long Manhunt
New York Times
Benghazi Suspect Captured by US Special Forces - ABC News
abcnews.go.com Home US
16 hours ago ... The main suspect in the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, has been capture by U.S. special forces, the Justice Department said ...

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid - The ...
www.washingtonpost.com/...captured-benghazi-s... - 11e3-a3a5-...
1 day ago ... One of the suspected ringleaders of the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi that killed four Americans, Abu Khattala is the first of the alleged ...

Benghazi attack suspect captured by American team, en route ...
www.foxnews.com/.../sources-benghazi-attack-s... - us/
1 day ago ... A suspected terrorist linked to the 2012 Benghazi terror attack that killed four Americans has been captured inside Libya by U.S. forces and ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#15 Jun 18, 2014
Republicans are living proof that when you point your finger at someone else, 4 of your own fingers are pointing back at YOU.........

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jason-chaffetz-emb... - Similar to Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy ...
Oct 10, 2012 ... On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security.".

Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget, still trying ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Republicans-slashed-dip... ...- Similar to Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget, still trying ...
May 9, 2013 ... O'BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security? CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices ...

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R) Yes, I "Absolutely" Cut ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Rep-Jason-Chaffetz-R-Ye... ...- Similar to Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R) Yes, I "Absolutely" Cut ...
Sep 18, 2013 ... When will the House GOP hold hearings demanding the House GOP members explain why they voted to cut Embassy Security Funding that ...

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy ...
thinkprogress.org/security/.../chaffetz-absol... ...- Similar to GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy ...
Oct 10, 2012 ... Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the ...

The GOP's embassy security problem | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/rachel...show/the-gops-embassy-... - Similar to The GOP's embassy security problem | MSNBC
Oct 31, 2013 ... A fire burns at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last month.... Asked if he'd voted to cut federal funding for security at U.S. embassies and ...

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from ...
thehill.com/.../250237-gop-embassy-security-c... ...- Similar to GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from ...
Sep 18, 2012 ... Republicans hit back, saying the GOP-controlled House has voted for ... Embassy security, construction and maintenance funding covers ...

Barbara Boxer:'The Benghazi Scandal''Starts With ...
www.mediaite.com/.../barbara-boxer-the-bengha... -...- Similar to Barbara Boxer:'The Benghazi Scandal''Starts With ...
May 14, 2013 ... She said that House Republicans who voted to cut security funding for overseas embassies are directly responsible for the lack of security ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiwasee Valley Pool and Wellness Center 2 min county republican 9
bggb 1 hr guest 6
USFS doesn't rule out fracking in WNC forests 4 hr Tommy_ 20
Str8 men who are curious about touching antothe... 9 hr Ranger667 1
Medford locked alone in his cell (Dec '07) 9 hr Bern 141
We need john coker (Feb '14) 16 hr JohnforClay 27
tax office Tue Want to know3 3

Warne News Video

Warne Dating
Find my Match