Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36195 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Guess it all depends upon how much they are complaining. In the case of the actor, he was complaining in the mass media.
Now were the employees in Bacon's example hurting the company? How vocal were they even being? We do not know, as Bacon has not made a claim on this. For all we know it could just be rumors in the grapevine. For all we know the grapevine has been exaggerated.
Can the employer fire them? Probably,but is it the right thing to do? Is it moral? Is it productive?
We really do not know the situation, but again, you seem to think the worst of the employee.
Again I ask, why not just hire more people and thus help with the unemployment problem? Clearly this is not happening in this situation. They just worked the guy more and gave him(supervisor) more and gave him no more money to do so.
Oh, so complaining in the mass media has different consequences than complaining in social media? Seriously? This is your defense? What a joke!
We're the employees hurting the company? Yes! Companies rely on their employees to do their job and sometimes that means extra work which includes extra compensation. Is it required, no, but if the customers don't receive the goods or services expected, there may be NO customers in the future. Can the company fire them? Yes, but one, it's not cost productive, two, companies don't fire anyone, people fire themselves! I don't think the worst of employees although some are better than others.
Hire more employees? What happens when buisness slows and those employees are no longer needed? They're laid off thus the money invested to hire, train, and educate about the business is wasted, not to mention the unemployment responsibilities of the company for the said employees! Again, it obvious you've never owned a business, your argument, albeit empathetic, is pathetic!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36196 Feb 16, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol dunno gail
Now, you know, that's really weird! How did you know.....Gail was....BLACK??
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36198 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Now, you know, that's really weird! How did you know.....Gail was....BLACK??
cuz of yur big mout runnin it on this forum. you call every livin thing gail. i ain't no dam gail. keep fishin

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36199 Feb 16, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz of yur big mout runnin it on this forum. you call every livin thing gail. i ain't no dam gail. keep fishin
Then why were you worried about it? No one said you were Gail.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36201 Feb 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Oh, so complaining in the mass media has different consequences than complaining in social media? Seriously? This is your defense? What a joke!
We're the employees hurting the company? Yes! Companies rely on their employees to do their job and sometimes that means extra work which includes extra compensation. Is it required, no, but if the customers don't receive the goods or services expected, there may be NO customers in the future. Can the company fire them? Yes, but one, it's not cost productive, two, companies don't fire anyone, people fire themselves! I don't think the worst of employees although some are better than others.
Hire more employees? What happens when buisness slows and those employees are no longer needed? They're laid off thus the money invested to hire, train, and educate about the business is wasted, not to mention the unemployment responsibilities of the company for the said employees! Again, it obvious you've never owned a business, your argument, albeit empathetic, is pathetic!
Agreed. Most companies I have dealt with view all employees as liabilities, not assets.

Why do you ask Miley?

Human error very costly.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36202 Feb 16, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why get involved? Why the pretense? Are you some kind of psycho? After all, there's never been a "waco tx"on here before.Coincidence, huh?
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36203 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then why were you worried about it? No one said you were Gail.
otay my bad
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36204 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then why get involved? Why the pretense? Are you some kind of psycho? After all, there's never been a "waco tx"on here before.Coincidence, huh?
uh no speaky english
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#36205 Feb 16, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu shuld lay her fat ass on yur face. how ya know she is fluffy
Thanks for the advise.The only problem I have with that is emlu's orbiting around the sun right now.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36206 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the advise.The only problem I have with that is emlu's orbiting around the sun right now.
how do you know whuts wid he smack talk
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36207 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then why get involved? Why the pretense? Are you some kind of psycho? After all, there's never been a "waco tx"on here before.Coincidence, huh?
fine i won't get involved. i'll just go talk to a long horn

Location hidden

#36210 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Key word "usually". The poor spend their money always, because they are in need of goods. This is not about luxury goods, this is about essential goods.
The little man needs representation because he is of little power on his own. Power comes in groups and with money. The business has the money, thus power. The little man thus needs help from the group. In this case, one group is our government.
You show no demonstration of how helping someone is proof of no personal responsibility. It is a perposterous claim IMO.
BTW, you act as if the rich all have personal responsibility. Seems you are out of touch with the reality. Many spend well beyond their means.
Many of them do not even earn their money. And many of these people are not putting a lot of it back into the economy.
So when does a new Escalade, a 60" flat screen with an Xbox,$200 shoes, cigarettes, beer, steaks, etc...become essential goods?
The little man needs representation because he was dumbed down by the govt schools. Who's fault is that?
Your opinion is just that, and it's wrong as usual!
I never claimed all rich have self responsibility so no rebuttal is needed for your ridiculous claims.

Location hidden

#36211 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am confused. If the contract was not signed,why did he have to work more?
If you are going to lie about your story, at least try to make it have some sense.
So what if the workers did not want to do extra work? Maybe they do not need the extra money. Are you saying the employer should not pay them well so they must always take extra hours if he wants the to do so?
If your pal could handle the extra work, it does not sound like it was much extra work anyways. If he could do all this extra work, was his workload that small to start? Maybe Allen was right, he was just sitting around drinking coffee.
This contract does not sound so big, nor sounds like a contract.
Again, you have no concept of how business works. I'm glad I never encountered an employee as incompetent as yourself!

Location hidden

#36212 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I think working people overtime costs more than hiring new people. So I am not sure why you assume some wrongdoings are going down if we do not do what you think should be done.
Again, you are wrong as usual.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36213 Feb 16, 2013
There are a lot of people in this world, who are poor, through no fault of their own.Circumstances differ, that's a fact.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36214 Feb 16, 2013
Not all poor people are lazy do-nothings, not all rich people earned it.Exhibit A-Paris Hilton.
dave

Vale, NC

#36215 Feb 16, 2013
I need to suck some hard tool tonight & swallow some salty sweet loads...any feeders out there?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36216 Feb 16, 2013
Wal-Mart shares dove 2.2% Friday as Bloomberg News reported an internal email from the company that said February sales have been "a total disaster."

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36218 Feb 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
Wal-Mart shares dove 2.2% Friday as Bloomberg News reported an internal email from the company that said February sales have been "a total disaster."
The Gun Owners of America promised a boycott.I'm all for it.

Location hidden

#36219 Feb 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Well guys I'm sorry about Gail, she always plays the race card, just like Arnold said.
And that makes Gail different from Arnold how? He always plays the race card. So it's tit for tat--no pun intended. No need to apologize for Gail, you don't apologize for Arnold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiwasee Valley Pool and Wellness Center 10 hr concerned citizen 11
USFS doesn't rule out fracking in WNC forests 16 hr Timmy_ 21
Realtors in Murphy (Oct '13) 16 hr MurphyResident 8
bggb 22 hr guest 6
Medford locked alone in his cell (Dec '07) Tue Bern 141
We need john coker (Feb '14) Tue JohnforClay 27
tax office Tue Want to know3 3

Warne News Video

Warne Dating
Find my Match