First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tigger

Burnsville, NC

#61 Sep 26, 2011
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is just like our former sheriff from Clay Co. who got his ass beat off by Vic Davis, a honest and a man who has morals about him. Citizen beware and never elect a x state trooper for sheriff. They have no morals and they think that they are above the law.All they care about is trying to see how many women that they can get in their bed and then go talk about them.Citizen's figured old Joe out and sent him going. Heard he is living a sad life since all the women have left him since he has no longer has a badge. So wonderful without him.~~~
I know several State Troopers here that are not like that at all, you probably have be arrested for D.U.I. or something by them have'nt you?
Fedup

Burnsville, NC

#62 Sep 27, 2011
I agree with you tigger, I think thats the older troopers who thought they were gods gift to the the world. Thease younger troopers seem to be nicer.
FedUp

United States

#63 Sep 27, 2011
Fedup wrote:
I agree with you tigger, I think thats the older troopers who thought they were gods gift to the the world. Thease younger troopers seem to be nicer.
I see you just grabbed my nickname.
Hope you don't ruin my reputation. ;)
Is this totally innocent on your part or do you have an agenda?
Notice: "Fedup" from Marble is not the "Fedup" from other threads.
In the Know

Cullowhee, NC

#64 Dec 22, 2011
If the judge orders bin Lovin to product those weapons he will be going to jail.
eddie

Franklin, NC

#65 Feb 14, 2013
keith lovin got caught spending tax payers money on his home he had ppl from the office working on his new home for him while they were on the clock for the county. as far as firing tom frye goes the only reason he did that was to cover his ass.. keith lovin is a snake in the grass and deserves to be put in prison for his part in embezzling county funds. hypocrite..
New Sheriff

United States

#66 Jan 9, 2014
What is next for this county?
OPE

Hayesville, NC

#67 Jan 12, 2014
New Sheriff wrote:
What is next for this county?
Are you fishing??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat the Rat on Megyn Kelly Sat Bat and ball man 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Apr 29 Vvvv 171
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) Apr 28 luvnut 295
Should the Charlotte Hornets use the old logo? Apr 28 Tranny Anne 4
Long Lost Friend, Nathan Tiller... Looking for ... Apr 27 xrastaxmamaxmandax 1
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Apr 24 Pretty In Pink 15
Stolen Lawn Furniture (Jun '15) Aug '15 Justin 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages