Did a Murphy Kg teacher (Clonts?) sho...

Did a Murphy Kg teacher (Clonts?) show a childbirth video to his class?

Posted in the Warne Forum

concerned

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Just wondering if there is any truth to this and if so why he still has his job?
Darren

Byfield, MA

#2 May 21, 2013
...Because it may be a science class, they may have been doing childbirth, or sex ed, or talking about interconnected systems, or positive feedback mechanisms in higher classes. The very fact that you feel that simply seeing a child being born should be grounds for dismissal shows me that you have a very ashamed view of human nature and the body. Here's a tip, the vagina is not inherently 'evil' or 'dirty' or sexual any more than seeing a pair of breasts is on a nature show (I would argue a heck of a lot less so due to the nature of its inclusion).
Murphy_Local

Raleigh, NC

#3 May 21, 2013
People need to know the facts before you start criticizing another human being, especially a professional who is looking to guide the youth in a positive direction. The teacher simply accidentally presented a video that was bought by Cherokee County Schools and was rated as Kindergarten appropriate. When the teacher noticed that the video was not appropriate for his class it was cut off.
Murphy Parent

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Adam is top notch. Nothing to complain about hear except whoever rated the video BEFORE it was bought by the school.
Murphy Parent

Raleigh, NC

#5 Jun 11, 2013
here, not hear. wish Adam had taught me!
you_are_kidding_ right

Hayesville, NC

#6 Aug 20, 2013
I agree you need to know the facts before you start criticizing another human, but proclaiming he is a professional and guiding the youth in a positive direction is a little far fetched. How about Mr. Clonts partying habits and smoking illegal substances(marijuana), now is that a professional who needs to be guiding the youth in a positive direction? Some may say " teachers have drug test" your answer is NO! they do not. NC state government shot down that bill a few years ago. As far Cherokee co. schools would ever do anything about Mr. Clonts, well lets just say his parents work in the Cherokee co. schools administrative building(main office). Got to love and protect family.
Local

Blairsville, GA

#7 Aug 20, 2013
you_are_kidding_right wrote:
I agree you need to know the facts before you start criticizing another human, but proclaiming he is a professional and guiding the youth in a positive direction is a little far fetched. How about Mr. Clonts partying habits and smoking illegal substances(marijuana), now is that a professional who needs to be guiding the youth in a positive direction? Some may say " teachers have drug test" your answer is NO! they do not. NC state government shot down that bill a few years ago. As far Cherokee co. schools would ever do anything about Mr. Clonts, well lets just say his parents work in the Cherokee co. schools administrative building(main office). Got to love and protect family.

Speaking of facts ..what in the crap are you spouting off about because I would like to argue that NONE of that is true about Mr Clonts!!! Maybe some idiot got bored and pulled it out there ass and told you so it must be true..pshhh. How ridiculous this town is! I am sure Mr Clonts has a life aside from teaching and he and everyone else is allowed to do so and if it involves having a few drinks..SO WHAT!! But do not accuse him of being a druggie and being involved in illegal activities..thats very strong accusations and I can only assume you have no proof of that what so ever! He is a fine young man and clearly this was not his fault! People need to get real!
you_are_kidding_ right

Hayesville, NC

#8 Aug 20, 2013
I absolutely agree people should have a life outside of there job and SO WHAT!! if it involves having a few drinks. What I'm talking about is pretty much every weekend being in a drunking stupor, which I have saw him in on more than one occasion. So yeah no idiot got bored and pulled it out their ass, nor did someone tell me this. As far as the illegal substance goes I heard it from the horses mouth. How about we end this argument and get Cherokee co. schools to do hair drug tests to teachers, then we will see if I'm lying. My do you use the term fine young man loosely and in the end hopefully your eyes will be opened and singing a different tune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor amy Lambert is a fraud! 3 hr Angel at night 1
Christian in uptown charlotte bitter hateful pe... 3 hr Angel at night 9
All these guys Wed Hung and I know it 1
News Five teens charged in string of east Charlotte ... Nov 19 Angel at night 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Nov 18 Angel at night 260
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Nov 17 marymagdlyn 139
Sherff Election Clay County 2018 Nov 14 Just saying 8

Warne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warne Mortgages