First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2008
Is the Walmart on Street Road going to reopen? How about the Walmart that replaced Bradlee's in Blair Mill Shopping Center? I don't care for the new supercenter.

Millersville, PA

#2 Sep 9, 2008
The one in Blair Mill isn't gonna get replaced...the Supercenter is its replacement.

Who knows with the Street road is supposedly going to be a Supercenter, but there is no room for expansion unless they bought the industrial/office building to the right of it.

Shippensburg, PA

#3 Oct 8, 2008
I drive passed it almost everyday. The sign says is it supposed to reopen Spring 2009. So I guess they are taking their time fixing the place up.

Ardmore, PA

#4 Jan 14, 2009
I love that Walmart. But I don't really get out of Warminster that often.
Liza warminster pa

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2009
I use to go to wal-mart on street rd every friday after getting off the train( for pet supplies cleaning ect), since it closed Ive been to the willow grove store twice. I didnt even do any of my christmas shopping there I hate the super sized stores takes too longer to find what your looking for and all the walking kills my back .

Has any one noticed the sign no longer sts comming in the spring it been coved over.

#6 Mar 5, 2009
It doesn't looklike they have begun any renovations at allat the Warminster Wal-Mart. No activity whatsover going on there. Perhaps as a result of the economy they just decided to let it go. Anyone have the story on whats going on there?

Pasadena, MD

#7 Mar 9, 2009
I asked someone in the Blair Mill Walmart last year when they opened about the other two Walmarts.

The Horsham Walmart is definitely closed and not reopening. The Blair Mill one is it's replacement. I think it even has the same store #.

The Warminster Walmart was supposed to reopen but they need to redo the roof. It's it pretty bad shape from what the cashier was telling me. They were having a hard time getting permits or something so she had expected it to be delayed for quite a while. Apparently, there's a lot of work to do on it.
Nicholas Hagan

Riverside, NJ

#8 May 11, 2009
I've been passing it every weekend. They are starting since the entrance was demolished. Theres a gate around a part of the parking lot

Riverside, NJ

#9 May 11, 2009
My dad was using it at one point. He was at the new Willow Grove store and he said it's too big. TOUGH LUCK

Riverside, NJ

#10 May 11, 2009
My uncle thinks its totally closed,but Linda you're so right. Thats the real truth

Riverside, NJ

#11 May 11, 2009
Sorry Liz I called you Linda

Riverside, NJ

#12 May 11, 2009
The reason why nothing happened was because Warminster didn't pay Wal-Mart the money.

Riverside, NJ

#13 May 12, 2009
No,no,no. The supercenter is going to expand in the parking lot.

United States

#14 May 16, 2009
Nicholas Hagan wrote:
I've been passing it every weekend. They are starting since the entrance was demolished. Theres a gate around a part of the parking lot
I live in warminster, I sure do hate willow grove supercenter, Folks there are very rude. other customers shopping tend to run others over with their shopping cart.
I have heard Warminster walmart will reopen in October, a cashier at willow grove super center walmart has told me yes they have to off the face of warminster wlmrt, redoing the roof, and theres a huge hole in the floor at front entrance.
The workers on it says October also.

Riverside, NJ

#15 May 21, 2009
Um yeah,but theres a hole in there? Ok finally I am right!!!!
Carl W

#16 Jul 15, 2009
I live next door and work has begun in earnest on the future Warminster Wal-Mart SuperCenter. Working on the roof still appears to be in progress. A wall in front appears to have been moved, but not by much.It doesn't look like it will be significantly larger than the previous Wal-mart. No indication on the sign when they intend to re-open, but I sure do miss it (smile). The Blair Mill Wal-Mart is nice and it is open 24hrs, but it is TOO was nice to be able to walk to the store. I look forward to being able to purchase produce,meat,etc.

Plainsboro, NJ

#17 Aug 20, 2009
Its going to open round Christmas. PS formerly Nick

Southampton, PA

#18 Aug 22, 2009
They are going to be opening soon. The Intelligencer has job openings in the paper this past week.

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2009
The sign's up, the front doors are hanging and the parking lot is finished. You would think they would want to open before Black Friday?????

Plainsboro, NJ

#20 Sep 26, 2009
The Intelligencer says it it is opening soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just got snap chat any girls Mon henry 2
Abuse Mon henry 4
Loan needed Aug '15 David sunder 2
Lacey Park Aug '15 Just over_broke 1
Easter 1948 Lacy Park Jul '15 Julie Fink Nrantley 1
Dr. Gabiel Elias - Owner Lacey Park 1957 To 1975 Jul '15 Grapost 1
google plus and YouTube Jun '15 derek getz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warminster Mortgages