Police seek murder suspect

Oct 24, 2007 Full story: Public Spirit 39

“Our detectives are actively looking for [Sanchez]”

Warminster and Bucks County detectives Tuesday were still seeking Alfonso Sanchez in connection with the murder last week of two people and the wounding of a third at the Bucks Landing Apartment complex in ... via Public Spirit

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family member of Mendez

Lancaster, PA

#24 Oct 16, 2008
R.I.P. MENDEZ THOMAS Jr. & LISA MARIE DIAZ, IM WRITING THIS ON THE EVE OF YOUR MURDER. I MISS YOU TO SO MUCH, WATCH OVA ME, YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES. WE ALL MISS YOU GUYS, HOPE YOU GUYS ARE IN A BETTER PLACE.

MENDEZ YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG, AND ARE DOING REAL GOOD, THEY MISS YOU ALOT THO,

LISA I MISS YOU GIRL, ALL THE GOOD AND FUNNY TIMES WE ALL HAD TOGETHER,

LOVE YOU TWO

R.I.P MENDEZ AND LISA
ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG
GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
YOUS WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS
MWAH
FriEnd OF SaNcHeZ

Warminster, PA

#25 Oct 27, 2008
I think all this shit was just a tragic thing in everyones lifes. truth is that alfonso got death as well as the other guy in jail for life. Lisa and Mendez got killed everyone got something. all this shit shouldnt of happened. Even though that i am friends with the sanchez family and knew them very well doesnt mean ima stand up for wat alfonso did but im not against him either cause he got punished for wat he did. death for death. but then again it changes everyones life after that kinda shit cause i know how the mendez family feels by loosing a loved one as well as for lisas family, and now the sanchez family will feel it too. all this shit should of never happend it was all not meant to go down. but RIP Lisa RIP Mendez and then again its gonna be RIP Alfonso..may god bless u all
12345nov

Bethlehem, PA

#26 Nov 15, 2008
WE NEED TO BULLDOZE LACEY PARK( WARMINSTER HEIGHTS) AND CENTENNIAL VILLAGE (BUCKS LANDING)!!!!!! The entire town of warminster is nice and clean and filled with hardworking homeowners, except those two spots! If these people are Low income, they should move to the city, and earn the oppurtunity to live in bucks county! This is Crap, and the township needs to wake-up! AND BULLDOZE!!!!!!!!!! Move Out Dirtballs! Nobody wants you in the burbs! Go to the city where you can be a dirty wanna- be Gangsta!!!
warminster pa

AOL

#27 Nov 16, 2008
18974 resident 30 yrs wrote:
Warminster would be a fine place to live if it wasn't for places like Bucks Landing Apartments, and the ajoining Lacey Park (aka Warminster Heights). As the years have gone by these two areas become more infested with drugs and crime. It's sickening. I will not go to Walmart anymore (which is right next to the apartments). I don't need my car jacked or my credit cards stolen by some low life. It's a shame that I'm a third generation resident and now I have to consider leaving due to scum bags that have relocated here, who are most likely illegally. I read my local news daily and I am tired of reading about stabbings, rape, general crime and now multiple murders there. I say bulldoze the whole complex.
lets start with you home
lp all day

Irvington, NJ

#28 Nov 16, 2008
let bulldoze qtown aint nothin but some hillbilly bitches come to lp with that shit. all ppl in lacey park aint like.
campbell

Englewood, CO

#29 Nov 17, 2008
Family member of Mendez wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all lisa was into alot of drugs but no one deserves to die like that, she was a good person an had 4 beautiful kids that did not deserve to see their mother in a casket, so if you ask me everybody that got something messed up to say about either one of them can rot in hell with alfonso and steven bitches......
Sorry for your loss, I also knew Mendez, I grew up in the park. He was a great kid, he was one of those people that could always make you laugh. No one deserves to get killed like this, what ever happened to throwin up your hands. Fonzo growin up in a broken home is garbage, guess what we all have issues you dont see us goin round shooting people. Some people think a gun makes them so tough, it makes you a P***Y
sister of mendez

Quakertown, PA

#30 Mar 4, 2009
NONE OF YOU SCUMBAG BASTARDS NEW MY BROTHER BECAUSE ID YOU DID YOU WOULDNT BE TALKIN SHIT HE WAS A YOUNG GOOD LOOKIN DUDE WHO WAS SMART FUNNY AND ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE WHO COULD EVER MEET HE DIDNT OWE ANYONE MONEY AND ALFONSO SELLS CRACK AND COKE AND MY BROTHER DID NIETHER HE SMOKED SOME WEED BUT NEVER COKE OR CRACK ITS THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT TALK CRAP WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPEN THAT NIGHT...I'M SORRY FOR YOUR IGNORANCE I HAVE MY BROTHERS CHILDREN LIVING WITH ME MY NIECE IS 6 AND SHE TOLD US EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT SO I KNOW WHAT I KNOW AND YOU CAN KNOW WHAT YOU THINK....ALFONSO AND STEVEN ROT IN HELL AND DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS ALEX THANKS FOR TESTIFYING!!!!!!!!!! DOMINIQUE SISTER OF MENDEZ THOMAS JR
Bucks Landing Resident

AOL

#31 Sep 4, 2009
greg wrote:
glad mendez is dead dam prick
NO I am not James...I am a female but keeping it Anonymous for safetly reasons.
Bucks Landing Resident

AOL

#32 Sep 4, 2009
No not James...I am a female but keeping it Anonymous for safety reasons.
blahblahblah

Lansdale, PA

#33 Nov 16, 2009
i miss you steven . stay stronq
ANDy

Toms River, NJ

#34 Mar 20, 2010
mendez was always carrying his gun around showing it to people. Too bad he didn't get the chance to blast alfie RIP DEZ
Enforcer

Stoughton, WI

#35 Jun 8, 2010
12345nov wrote:
WE NEED TO BULLDOZE LACEY PARK( WARMINSTER HEIGHTS) AND CENTENNIAL VILLAGE (BUCKS LANDING)!!!!!! The entire town of warminster is nice and clean and filled with hardworking homeowners, except those two spots! If these people are Low income, they should move to the city, and earn the oppurtunity to live in bucks county! This is Crap, and the township needs to wake-up! AND BULLDOZE!!!!!!!!!! Move Out Dirtballs! Nobody wants you in the burbs! Go to the city where you can be a dirty wanna- be Gangsta!!!

Being in Allentown you would be able to shoot your bigotted mouth off life that Bubba...FAce to face yu woudl get you butt kicked. Youhavent gota clue wht your talking about sugar lips
enforcer is a C L O W N

Bensalem, PA

#37 Oct 30, 2010
Enforcer wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in Allentown you would be able to shoot your bigotted mouth off life that Bubba...FAce to face yu woudl get you butt kicked. Youhavent gota clue wht your talking about sugar lips
and you're real tough shootin your mouth from madison, wisconsin.. whatchu gonna do, chief?? smack me wit a cow from 900 miles away?? lets just get you some big red shoes, and a flower that squirts water.. thats what clowns like you need to make a livin.. face to face you would smear clown make up on my forehead.. im good dude, back up sugar lips..
Morgan

Phoenix, AZ

#39 Jul 18, 2012
screw that shit mendez was my cousin that alfonazo POS got everything he deserved REST IN PEACE MENDEZ I KNOW YOU AND MY MOM ARE LOOKING OUT FOR ME LOVE U
Happy Christian

Bensalem, PA

#40 Aug 15, 2012
I would like to start off by saying GOD BLESS all the families involved! This message is directed to the few persons that have ill feelings toward Warminster heights. I have lived here for 28 years and i can say that I am proud to be a resident here! There are some loving respectful kind intelligent outstanding residents here. In any city, town, rich or poor, there is evil and GOOD. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast the stone at her." Don't let little things disturb you. Face each day knowing "Jesus does all things well." Give all your cares to Jesus. HE HEALS-HE GUARDS-HE SAVES COMPLETELY! Stop worrying! Do good, and then let the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit give the results in your life. Remember what you think is "impossible" to God, is nothing more than a passing breeze. Trust Jesus that everything will be okay. For it's better to trust, than to doubt and miss a blessing. DO NOT DO GOD'S WORK FOR HIM. HE CONVICTS; HE CONVINCES; HE WILL BE THE JUDGE. Look for the good in everyone, and don't find fault. Live so that all who meet you, meet Jesus. Know that Jesus is with you and nothing else matters! I just ask that you please be mindful of such ill words that you express toward all of the residents of Warminster Heights for you DO NOT KNOW, coming from a resident that was born and raised here of whom is Puerto Rican! May God bless you!
Happy Christian

Bensalem, PA

#41 Aug 15, 2012
12345nov wrote:
I would like to start off by saying GOD BLESS all the families involved! This message is directed to the few persons that have ill feelings toward Warminster heights. I have lived here for 28 years and i can say that I am proud to be a resident here! There are some loving respectful kind intelligent outstanding residents here. In any city, town, rich or poor, there is evil and GOOD. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast the stone at her." Don't let little things disturb you. Face each day knowing "Jesus does all things well." Give all your cares to Jesus. HE HEALS-HE GUARDS-HE SAVES COMPLETELY! Stop worrying! Do good, and then let the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit give the results in your life. Remember what you think is "impossible" to God, is nothing more than a passing breeze. Trust Jesus that everything will be okay. For it's better to trust, than to doubt and miss a blessing. DO NOT DO GOD'S WORK FOR HIM. HE CONVICTS; HE CONVINCES; HE WILL BE THE JUDGE. Look for the good in everyone, and don't find fault. Live so that all who meet you, meet Jesus. Know that Jesus is with you and nothing else matters! I just ask that you please be mindful of such ill words that you express toward all of the residents of Warminster Heights for you DO NOT KNOW, coming from a resident that was born and raised here of whom is Puerto Rican! May God bless you!
eddie lasalle

Willow Grove, PA

#42 Aug 31, 2012
I was his upstairs neighbor at madison court apt.he and jessy like fam. Miss ya.call me 267_979_6803 jessy!!
Jess donahue

United States

#44 Oct 8, 2012
Its almost been 5 yrs.... I still miss u I had jus seen u for my bday which is oct 16th and I get a call that nite u had been shot... Worst bday ever, I think about u alot and miss u. And for all u jerks who feel lacey park n centennial village should be bull dozed n r only for low income fams, shut up!!! I grew up in the vill, n currently live in lacey park..... I am the same as any of u upscale haters...i go to school, drive a 2012 car n have a good job!! WE PAY BILLS N TAXES OUR MONEY IS JUS AS GREEN AS ANY OF YOUR N FOR THE COMMENT FONZ GOT DEATH TOO..... HE GOT SENTENCED TO WALLS HIS FAM CAN HEAR HIS VOICE N SEE HIS FACE WE WILL NEVER SEE OR HEAR MENDEZ AGAIN!!!!! He was a good dad n an amazin person... I knew him n fonz halg my life... R.I.P Dez I love u.....
Asa

United States

#45 Feb 11, 2013
I love you so much u might be gone but always in our heart just remember no one is a better mother than you i love you more than anything dont ever forget that jazmin pralor love you also love you so much mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 21 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31
Coach tied to beating of gay couple leaves job Nov 17 Darnell 10
Allentown gets $1.5 million over 6 years for co... Nov 10 silly rabbit 2
Review: Dentistry by Design - Kiran Satashia, DMD Aug '14 Nancy 1
Review: Osorio, Guillermo (Dec '09) Aug '14 Patricia 45
Lacey Park - 1948 (Oct '10) Jul '14 mickey 51
Howard Glickman, accountant for 52 years Jun '14 mort fish 2

Warminster News Video

Warminster Dating
Find my Match

Warminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Warminster News, Events & Info