Resident

Ash Flat, AR

#61 Jun 28, 2013
really wrote:
All I have to say us he was so unprofessional last night on the news. If he has not done anything wrong then the news is an excellent forum to make his case. He looked like an idiot. Let's get a professional council and a professional mayor that will invest in Maynard!
Hart is a professional liar. That could be seen on TV when the tape told one thing and he was telling the reporter another. That not the first lie he has told and likely will not be the last.
For your Info

Ash Flat, AR

#62 Jun 28, 2013
guest wrote:
WOW, leave it to K8 to sensationalize a story.
They say the police chief CAUGHT the mayor on camera.
Does anyone really think that the mayor does not know that his police chief wears a camera to record all of his actions and that their conversation was being recorded.
I watched the full 42 minutes of the chiefs "under cover video". The comment the mayor made about "tits" being a problem was primarily a reference to his own family. I wonder if his women folk have kicked him out of the house.
If an off hand remark like he made is causing all this ruckus, I sure hope the rest of the men in that town and the cafe weigh every word carefully before they utter a sound.
I know that I won't dare go through Maynard anymore if, "touching" the yellow line will get a person stopped and checked out for drugs.
I'm sure that I touch the yellow line often when out sight seeing on the back roads and in small towns.
As attentive as the Maynard police force is to details I would think that by now they would be working at the state or federal level of law enforcement.
Welcome to small town America.
It's called sexual harassment and it is against the law. He was not talking about his own house. It was obvious he was talking about Connie Cline and the 3 women on the city council. Then said he didn't say it! Exactly what does that make him if he said it on camera? Huh?
For your Info

Ash Flat, AR

#63 Jun 28, 2013
Miss Nobody wrote:
I support Gary Hart! He was asked to fill in for the mayor that left before his term was up. Excuse me, he was recommended as a replacement. The guy hasn't said anything that shocking or that other men around this town might possibly say for a laugh. I'm female, and it didn't offend me. The guy is a rich farmer and as soon as he stepped in got rid of part time cops. Did Maynard really need more than one cop, with a population under 400? For anyone to even want to become mayor of Maynard is beyond me, so he earned points from me for just taking on the role as mayor, that pays next to nothing, maybe his green fees if he was a golfer.
Who recommended him?
For your Info

Ash Flat, AR

#64 Jun 28, 2013
Pitty wrote:
I guess Lonnie and Connie hadn't thought about when he goes to look for another job that wherever he goes now he is marked. What Police Chief or Sheriff is gonna hire someone they can't trust. In their mind they are going to be thinking, yep this guy might try and do this to me or my staff. Always think of your consequences before you do something that can affect the rest of your life or career
..... Just saying
If you are not going to do anything you don't want someone else knowing about then you have nothing to worry about. I think Lonnie Cline did his job just fine. The mayor needed to be caught saying such things.
For your Info

Ash Flat, AR

#65 Jun 28, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Hart is a professional liar. That could be seen on TV when the tape told one thing and he was telling the reporter another. That not the first lie he has told and likely will not be the last.
He's not the only one in town!
not

Jonesboro, AR

#66 Jun 28, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Hart is a professional liar. That could be seen on TV when the tape told one thing and he was telling the reporter another. That not the first lie he has told and likely will not be the last.
Oh, please.

Ash Flat, AR

#67 Jun 28, 2013
For your Info wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called sexual harassment and it is against the law. He was not talking about his own house. It was obvious he was talking about Connie Cline and the 3 women on the city council. Then said he didn't say it! Exactly what does that make him if he said it on camera? Huh?
"For your info", sexual harassment has to directed towards someone to be against the law. Being stupid is not against the law YET or all of Maynard would be in jail. Which was he talking about Connie or the 3 anti firefighters? Dogs, cats, cattle, horses and many creatures have "tits". He did do anything that can get him fired so get over it.
Miss Nobody

Ash Flat, AR

#68 Jun 28, 2013
For your Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Who recommended him?
I was told that he was recommended by the mayor that resigned to take his place. It could have been the city council that asked or possibly alderman. If I'm not mistaken, when someone is appointed to a position of public office till the term is over, they are ineligible to run for that position when it comes time to run for election. He was basically just helping the town out.
post this

United States

#69 Jun 29, 2013
why do people there grip about the mayor in maynard hell thy put him in office so if u don t like him then take him back out quit bitching
Concerned citizen

United States

#70 Jun 29, 2013
I was under the impression mr. Hart was talking about Lonnie clines big tits he never once said woman and we all see Lonnie's tits a sagging on the interview where he said I cannot work for a man like that.
Concerns

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#71 Jun 29, 2013
Miss Nobody wrote:
I think it was pretty sorry what Lonnie Cline did. It's one thing if Gary had been a mayor of a large city and was paid close to six figures, but this is Maynard, AR so anyone that runs for mayor or city council does so because they care about the town they live in, not because those positions pay well and yield them a lot of power. Whoever was criticizing Barb White or her husband is out of line! Ever since my child has been attending school I have seen them two at every ballgame, not because their children are playing, but to show their support for Maynard. We need more people like them as far as I'm concerned.
. Barbara may support the school 100%, however she should throw some of that support into her council meetings that she is on. I believe she needs to look at the issues here on both sides, not just one way. Our council members have made an oath to help and protect our city or town. I don't see a few of our council members keeping this oath. To have a personal vendetta is one thing, like randy and don had. That was personal and should have been kept and resolved personal. We need to agree and get along and do what's right for the community, not judge people of their past due to a personal comment that they mentioned. JW mentioned at the dinner last Saturday night, " from this day forward he was going to let bygones be bygones, and erase the past", with these new firefighters wanting to get on. I think some of the council members should also step up to the plate and erase the past also. It's time to take our community into consideration, and think about our personal belongings that are nestled in our house, and how a lot of them are going to be irreplaceable when a fire comes, because it takes more than 4 firefighters to effectively put out a house fire. And waiting on another fire station to come and assist....the fire won't wait and by that time, it's to late and the house is fully engulfed. You've just lost everything!!!
Beulah Bagwell

Ash Flat, AR

#72 Jun 29, 2013
nobody wanted the job when Gary Hart was talked into taking the job. Where were all you smart people when Sikes left? Maybe you brave smart men would enjoy the job and get r done right.
Charlotte Travis

Ash Flat, AR

#73 Jun 29, 2013
Concerns wrote:
<quoted text>. Barbara may support the school 100%, however she should throw some of that support into her council meetings that she is on. I believe she needs to look at the issues here on both sides, not just one way. Our council members have made an oath to help and protect our city or town. I don't see a few of our council members keeping this oath. To have a personal vendetta is one thing, like randy and don had. That was personal and should have been kept and resolved personal. We need to agree and get along and do what's right for the community, not judge people of their past due to a personal comment that they mentioned. JW mentioned at the dinner last Saturday night, " from this day forward he was going to let bygones be bygones, and erase the past", with these new firefighters wanting to get on. I think some of the council members should also step up to the plate and erase the past also. It's time to take our community into consideration, and think about our personal belongings that are nestled in our house, and how a lot of them are going to be irreplaceable when a fire comes, because it takes more than 4 firefighters to effectively put out a house fire. And waiting on another fire station to come and assist....the fire won't wait and by that time, it's to late and the house is fully engulfed. You've just lost everything!!!
Ask me about losing everything in a house fire two years ago, yes everything was lost! I don't want to hear about how hard they fight fires, Pocahontas fire dept. was 10 minutes from my house and big tall guy told them they were not needed! MFD truck all the water was running on the ground under the truck! People who were not on the FD was trying to fight the fire!!!! Some firefighter turn the water foo twice on these people! Then 45 minutes later after my home was a loss, MFD called PFD to come back!!! when ask where the water truck was.......didn't have one! I pray no one has to go through what we did, now there are good people in Maynard, but the night my house burn, no body cared, that's how I felt, as far as the new mayor, don't know him but if you don't like him, do something about it!
MeMe

Hardy, AR

#74 Jun 30, 2013
Beulah Bagwell

Ash Flat, AR

#75 Jun 30, 2013
I can't wait to see who the next Mayor is :-) and the next CHIEF OF POLICE WILL BE, and the next city clerk and all that will be. It will probably be an interesting subject at the coffee shop, where all the gossip is and also the card playing place. Worse than any beauty shop I've been in. lol. I sure hope they get well disaplined people to hold those jobs. Men that will stand tall and take responsability not back up and let everyone else take the blame.

I do have a question for someone, does the town of Maynard get the money from the tickets given out or is that what has paid the Police Chief and his wife?
just sayin

Ash Flat, AR

#76 Jun 30, 2013
post this wrote:
why do people there grip about the mayor in maynard hell thy put him in office so if u don t like him then take him back out quit bitching
He was not elected... so if you don't know what you are talking about maybe you should keep out of it. Just sayin..
just sayin

Ash Flat, AR

#77 Jun 30, 2013
Beulah Bagwell wrote:
I can't wait to see who the next Mayor is :-) and the next CHIEF OF POLICE WILL BE, and the next city clerk and all that will be. It will probably be an interesting subject at the coffee shop, where all the gossip is and also the card playing place. Worse than any beauty shop I've been in. lol. I sure hope they get well disaplined people to hold those jobs. Men that will stand tall and take responsability not back up and let everyone else take the blame.
I do have a question for someone, does the town of Maynard get the money from the tickets given out or is that what has paid the Police Chief and his wife?
What has the city clerk done???? Why drag her into this mess????
JUST SO YOU KNOW

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78 Jun 30, 2013
Beulah Bagwell wrote:
But I think JW White did a great job. I've only heard good things about him. How he knew how to do things whenhe was called out to a fire. More professional than any we have had. I think it was a couple men on the council that wanted to get rid of him. They were not nuts about Randy weisenbach (don't know how to spell it). I don't understand why they wanted him back. I'd just like to know what JW did wrong. I blame the police chief (lol) and his wife for all this crap happening.
JW White did this on his own. he is not a people person. and the f.d. is not the military, he has spent our act 833 money on stupid things. he has Lied in city council meetings just read the last 4 months minutes and you will find it. which lying in those meetings like he did Is a class c felony.
For your Info

Ash Flat, AR

#79 Jun 30, 2013
JUST SO YOU KNOW wrote:
<quoted text> JW White did this on his own. he is not a people person. and the f.d. is not the military, he has spent our act 833 money on stupid things. he has Lied in city council meetings just read the last 4 months minutes and you will find it. which lying in those meetings like he did Is a class c felony.
Then you better get ready to lock up the whole council, the mayor, and half the people that attend the meetings! lol
Beulah Bagwell

Ash Flat, AR

#80 Jun 30, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What has the city clerk done???? Why drag her into this mess????
One of the past Clerk's daughters put on FB they were glad their mother got out of there because there was abuse when she was there. And that was before Gary Hart got in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 44 min unknown 89
cordless phone batteries 2 hr Guest 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Could be 30,468
Erika Rackley 5 hr You know who 64
steven eldridge (Jul '12) 6 hr SAE 4
kellie kemp (May '14) 9 hr 5919toqoo 9
Any info would be appreciated (Jul '09) 10 hr someone who cares 19
Warm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Warm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?