|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Kay Brooks wrote:
All I can say to you good folks run for office when you get a chance because nobody does it right.
Sounds like you may be upset about the truth coming out about the "GOOD MAYOR". But everyday he lies and puts people down! But what you need to realize is this man probably talks about you in the same manner, because he doesn't think women are equal to men!! I have sat and listened to him compare women to dogs!! He has stated in my presence, that he will own this town and that noone can do anything about it! Get real!! Why would you take up for such a man?? He will ruin and bankrupt this town! He has already made plans with Delbert Simmons to do repairs in this town, and the council has not even had a chance to hear what the repairs are!!! Much less vote to make those repairs!! He stated he will say something about it, but will do them because he is the mayor and can do it!! Not to mention, he is now harassing the citizens of maynard! why isn't he picking up a weedeater and trimming the weeds from the side of the sidewalks at 115 and 328?? That is what is needed!! Paving Streets??? Why not fix the areas needed? Why not Mr Mayor??? "CAUSE YOU WANT TO!!"" What an answer!!!!! Yeah ask him why he is wanting to do something, and he will say......CAUSE I WANT TO!!!!!! What a JOKE!!! He had some former firefighters in the office last week, and wouldn't even listen to them!! We need people to help our community, and he is treating them like crap!! KICK HIS BUTT OUT!!! He needs to go back to CORNING, but they do not want him either!!!!! Sorry GARY HART....NOONE WANTS YOU IN THEIR TOWN!!!
Resident

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

maynardman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you may be upset about the truth coming out about the "GOOD MAYOR". But everyday he lies and puts people down! But what you need to realize is this man probably talks about you in the same manner, because he doesn't think women are equal to men!! I have sat and listened to him compare women to dogs!! He has stated in my presence, that he will own this town and that noone can do anything about it! Get real!! Why would you take up for such a man?? He will ruin and bankrupt this town! He has already made plans with Delbert Simmons to do repairs in this town, and the council has not even had a chance to hear what the repairs are!!! Much less vote to make those repairs!! He stated he will say something about it, but will do them because he is the mayor and can do it!! Not to mention, he is now harassing the citizens of maynard! why isn't he picking up a weedeater and trimming the weeds from the side of the sidewalks at 115 and 328?? That is what is needed!! Paving Streets??? Why not fix the areas needed? Why not Mr Mayor??? "CAUSE YOU WANT TO!!"" What an answer!!!!! Yeah ask him why he is wanting to do something, and he will say......CAUSE I WANT TO!!!!!! What a JOKE!!! He had some former firefighters in the office last week, and wouldn't even listen to them!! We need people to help our community, and he is treating them like crap!! KICK HIS BUTT OUT!!! He needs to go back to CORNING, but they do not want him either!!!!! Sorry GARY HART....NOONE WANTS YOU IN THEIR TOWN!!!
I agree with you 100% He is a joke to this town!

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I guess I don't get it. I've been in the same room with mr hart, rode in the car with him, and ate food with him and I've never heard him bash women over religion or any bashing at all, say he is smarter than anyone else, or say he would or wanted to bankrupt the town. I agree with mrs brooks, no one does it right so quit complaining and run for the office. I bet its a lot like raising kids, I knew all about raising kids until I had one and I bet being the mayor will be somewhat different than you think.
Maynardman

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
I guess I don't get it. I've been in the same room with mr hart, rode in the car with him, and ate food with him and I've never heard him bash women over religion or any bashing at all, say he is smarter than anyone else, or say he would or wanted to bankrupt the town. I agree with mrs brooks, no one does it right so quit complaining and run for the office. I bet its a lot like raising kids, I knew all about raising kids until I had one and I bet being the mayor will be somewhat different than you think.
Well my goodness, Barbara White!! We all knew you would be here to defend him! Wish you coulda been here at my house yesterday. Your perfect mayor was here telling me more lies! And guess what? He told me he doesn't want you on the council either! He said he couldn't stand to be in the same room as you!! Sorry, but it is the truth!
My question to you is; do you really think he would say something about you to your face?? Really?? You must as stupid as he is! You will see in the end. He will rear his ugly head, and you will be left out in the cold! He said he couldn't stand your loud mouth! Said you drove him crazy all the way to Little rock!
What your doing is burying your head in the sand, and that my friend is gonna get you hurt in the long run!
Mayor Hart is an aweful excuse for a man! The citizens in this town need to go pack his stuff from his office and force him to leave! All others that think they have a say in town business, but do not live in the city limits, should keep their lies to themselves! Your opinion in town business doesn't matter anyway! We need to demand his resignation!
Lets gather at the community center in town, have our own town meeting, and we will get things going! Let me know what day and time is convenient. All of the citizens can make a united stand against the "new mayor and new council members!
Barbara White

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

My goodness maynardman if you are a man you talk like someone with a vigina. If you were a real man you wouldn't hide behind a false name real men like Rusty M. and real women like myself and Kay put our real nane. I could care less what you, Gary H. or anyone else think about me i'm here for the real people of Maynard and idiots like you.
rusty murdock

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Way to go Barbara he is just a coward
Funny

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Barbara White wrote:
My goodness maynardman if you are a man you talk like someone with a vigina. If you were a real man you wouldn't hide behind a false name real men like Rusty M. and real women like myself and Kay put our real nane. I could care less what you, Gary H. or anyone else think about me i'm here for the real people of Maynard and idiots like you.
nice to see that our city council member acts like a little child someone i want to represent me. oh wait only reason she is in there is to help her son. two pees in a pod! both need counciling.
Barbara White

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh Funny it's peas!!! As for my son's job he had that before I was on the council and it's volunteer. It pay no salary so would I care and if you don't want me to represent you move. I will be there 2yrs. I don't plan on going anywhere soon.As for being childish it you whiney faced cry babies who won't even use your name.
Funny

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

again this just shows how chldish you are. you talk trash to people on topix your son gets evicted from his house in pocahontas and uses oes 2 or personal use while moving. time to grow u mrs white. and i spelled it rght it is pee kinda like take a piss you know urinate you get my point.
Future

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Well if its volunteer then you need to tell your son that bc he took volunteer out of everything according to him it is now known at the Maynard fire dept
dodged a bullet

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

rusty murdock wrote:
I to set and eat breakfast in the cafe and heard Mr hart and I support him a 100 percent and he wants nothing but good for this town if you people are gonna talk trash post your names I want people to know I'm not scared to support him if you got guts post your names
Rusty, I think you need to clean off your nose, it has a brown smudge on it. The comments about Mr. Hart are true and are not trash talk. Apparently you have no sense of integrity.
rusty murdock

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Come tell that to my face!!
booboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Omg!!! Just heard the town is being sued!!! Awsome new government in maynard..way to go!!! The stupid mayor and the three puppets struck again!! So glad our town has a mayor with deep pockets...we may need to borrow from him to keep the town afloat!!! Seems only right, since he and his flunkies got the town in this mess!!! Good luck digging out of this mess! I agree with most in this town. We need to rid ourselves of the mayor and his three puppets!!!

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Maybe some dogs sued the mayor for comparing them to women.
Kay Brooks

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

You people are so dumb!!!Again I say run for Mayor
Kay Brooks

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Let's see who will run for Mayor. At least I have the guts to put my on these topix so some of you big boys show us how to run Maynard
Maybe

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Kay Brooks wrote:
Let's see who will run for Mayor. At least I have the guts to put my on these topix so some of you big boys show us how to run Maynard
maybe you should run for mayor. Maybe you could straighten the big mess out, because if we continue to run the city like we are doing now, we probably won't have a city and our ISO rating will go up due to the leadership of the fire station. This will increase our insurance folks. This is important for homeowners. But I think you should run, and you could do better!!!! You have my vote!!!
Sr Resident

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

It amazes me that these people are worried about ISO rating but never once worry about lawsuits that this mayor is leading us into. The firemen have to have training every year. But most firemen think they are smart enough without state required training. This mayor doesn't have the guts to stand up to them. He has a bad habit of talking out of both sides of his mouth and caters to the one who have money. If you are one of the poor folks he doesn't consider you an important resident. He also has a problem with women being 2nd class. He needs to wake up things has to be done different now then 50 years. Yes I am one that doesn't like change either but we have to accept if it is the law whether we like it or not. SO MAYOR YOU AND YOUR SELECT FEW NEED TO WAKE UP AND ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE NOT HART & POORE LAWS
really

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Barbara White wrote:
Very sad when our councilwomen reduce their self to bashing people and using topix for their forum. Aren't u the president of wmu. Very sad!
really

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>nice to see that our city council member acts like a little child someone i want to represent me. oh wait only reason she is in there is to help her son. two pees in a pod! both need counciling.
My thoughts exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warm Springs Discussions

Search the Warm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
quorum 19 min guest 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 28,664
seat belt tickets 2 hr river rat 13
chic at smoke store 3 hr guest 15
Jarrett meridith the cradle robber 4 hr none of my business tho 1
Mexican drug dealers 8 hr guest 13
brenda howard 10 hr inbred-en 26
•••
•••