First Prev
of 6
Next Last
maynardman

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 26, 2013
This man is a very disurbing old man! I have been sitting back listeningto him and he never tells the same story twice! I have sat and listened to him rant and rave, and run our town down! He is planning to break our town. He said he will buy every building and home and then he will own this town! I heard him say this! He is constantly degrading our town! I dont know how some of you feel about this; but this is my hometown, and i am very proud to say i live here!
Gary Hart said everyone here is poor low life white trash! He stated he has more money than anyone else in this community, and no one can touch him! He said he could never be made to resign or leave his position, because noone living here is smart enough to get it done!
Folks, i think we need to rethink keeping him in office! His arrogance and looking down his nose at the citizens of Maynard is WRONG! He sits in the coffe shop running people down, and he doesn't even know them!
He doesn't support our community, he intends on bankrupting our town!
I CALL FOR ALL CITIZENS TO REXAMIN THE CHOICE OF THE COUNCIL. AND ASK FOR ALL CONCERNED CITIZENS OF MAYNARD TO STAND UP AND DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION!!!

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#2 Mar 26, 2013
My God man you are a funny person, I needed this laugh. Thanks. Oh by the way the "coffee shop" shop is the nerve center of the world please don't let this info get out.
Resident

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Mar 26, 2013
maynardman wrote:
This man is a very disurbing old man! I have been sitting back listeningto him and he never tells the same story twice! I have sat and listened to him rant and rave, and run our town down! He is planning to break our town. He said he will buy every building and home and then he will own this town! I heard him say this! He is constantly degrading our town! I dont know how some of you feel about this; but this is my hometown, and i am very proud to say i live here!
Gary Hart said everyone here is poor low life white trash! He stated he has more money than anyone else in this community, and no one can touch him! He said he could never be made to resign or leave his position, because noone living here is smart enough to get it done!
Folks, i think we need to rethink keeping him in office! His arrogance and looking down his nose at the citizens of Maynard is WRONG! He sits in the coffe shop running people down, and he doesn't even know them!
He doesn't support our community, he intends on bankrupting our town!
I CALL FOR ALL CITIZENS TO REXAMIN THE CHOICE OF THE COUNCIL. AND ASK FOR ALL CONCERNED CITIZENS OF MAYNARD TO STAND UP AND DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION!!!
I figure there are several who agree with you and I am one for sure. The coffee shop is no place for city business. I stay out of the coffee shop because that is were all the business and news goes one.
maynardman

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Yes, i agree, the coffee shop is the heart of this town. And while i was there eating their fine food and listening to the "local boys and the FNE mayor" talk about the current city council members. They actually made a list of the "few" that needed replace, since they didn't see eye to eye, and dont agree with the FINE mayors' new views!
First one was Mrs. Wetherford-she is just "too religious". Next was Mrs. Rainwater-she just "isn't the kind of person we want on the council". Third was Mrs. White- "well i really dont like her, cause she is just there to keep her precious son as fire chief"." But i dont ever have to worry about her vote. She will always vote the way I tell her to".
"And we all know Songer is a drunk and he couldn't be the mayor because he filed bankrupcy three times"."But i have to keep him voting my way, so when he comes to my office, i make him think he is important".
"I am the only person smart enough in this town, to even be considered for the job, they kept bugging me about it, then i finally said ok."
Then without missing a beat; he stated as soon as we can, we need to get rid of the women on the council. They are the problem. We cant have women running the town. Women are always the problem, when you get to the bottom of things, it's always caused from a woman! That is my next project. Then we replace them one by one with good men. Men who know how to run things. Not these white trash guys, that think they are men.
These are direct quotes from the FINE mayors mouth. His opinion of the citizens and the city council is very low!! I am ashamed to call him mayor! I like the restaurant and the owners of it. It isn't their fault he feels comfortable to go in their establishment and set and run the citizens down.

Odessa, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2013
If you live in Maynard then run for Mayor and get elected;I will support you as I do mayor hart. Hart is not a professional politician so he will make mistakes. So far I see him working hard, using his own tractor Etc. Give him some time before you berate him so bad.
maynardman

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2013
I did give him a chance". And he wasn't shy when showing his true colors!
Why is he using his tractor; when the town has one? I do live in town. And next election i will run for this position! At least i will be honest! And i am a resident of Maynard! Check out the property records, his primary residence is clay county. Any decisions he makes here as mayor can and will be contested!
He needs to resign before he is forced to; like mayor crocker of pocahontas was! It's true folks, check the records.
One thing he forgot to change....state shows his primary residence in clay county!!!
This man is a liar! Step up citizens of Maynard, we are all just as important as he thinks he is! We deserve a mayor that cares about the town, and not his net worth!
Yes, your right...he isn't a politician! He needs to go back to row croping!!!

nelie

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Apr 6, 2013
he wouldn't need to worry about females on the board if there were men willing to take the responsibility in the town. he is a male chauvinist with a little man syndrome big time. that is why he wants rid of the female council members and the female police officer. there was enough vandalism going on in Maynard during spring break to prove we need more protection than he want provided, we can imagine what will go on when school is out. Someone would get the credit for protection other than him. he wants to announce what all he is doing for the town with "HIS MONEY'. we will be known as the drug highway with a free run from Missouri to the east and south. our school kids won't have protection at the school crossings from speeders. then when he kills our PD,
he will ruin the fire dept. with his plans to push our chief out, causing all our homeowners ins. to double. he is right, maybe the people responsible for getting him in here are not smart enough to be in office
Future

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2013
No he will not ruin the fire dept by pushing the chief out. He needs to be pushed out for the better interest of the community. And the mayor is starting to realize that.
maynardman

Dallas, TX

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Everyone should know this: Gary hart stated "he doesnt think we need a police department anymore, and didnt think it was ever needed.Also, that the fire department isn't being run the way he thinks it should be; he is going to get rid of the current administration, and replace them with Eddie Carmichael, Lynn Ewing, Delbert Simons. And he stated there were too many women in the fire and police departments. And he would get rid of them, if it was the last thing he did in office!" Since there are women on the fire and police departments, he is making it his duty to get them out! And that the only women he would leave on the council would be Barbara White, since he "ever has to worry about her vote." "As long as he rubs her back about her son!" Mayor hart is two faced and will speak lies as long as we let him. He needs to resign from office! He is going to bankrupt our town! Why would we even consider an outsider for our Mayor? He has stated to me, he will own this town! He actually believes he can do as he pleases here. Go to your council members and tell them you will not stand for this! The man thinks women are second class citizens! He also stated they all (women) should be at home, like mine is! Let us men take care of the goings on in town, we are better at it. Really? He said he has been talking to one of his long time friends, about bringing in a good restaurant for maynard! Said he doesnt like the food in the two we have. Well i say don't go eat here!!! You are no better than we are! As a matter of fact; you are scum! We don't need you! Let the council take care of city business, and go back to the ditch you crawled out of! You should be ashamed of yourself! The women are just as important to our town as we men are! My wife is an equal partner in our home! Shame on Barabara White for only wanting to be on the council to keep her son as chief! She should not vote on fire department issues! And shame on her for accusing innocent men and women of things. Especially when she is only going by rumors and lies! I think her pastor at church may need to speak up to his congregation about spreading lies and accusing people of things! Maybe a good ole sermon on the Ten Commandments is in order!! I like the minister there, he is a good man, a godly man.
The difference with my writings....i heard the mayor first hand! He spoke these things to me! I am quoting him!! So believe me or not; he will rear his ugly head for you soon enough! BEWARE!!!!
one that cares

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 7, 2013
maynardman wrote:
Everyone should know this: Gary hart stated "he doesnt think we need a police department anymore, and didnt think it was ever needed.Also, that the fire department isn't being run the way he thinks it should be; he is going to get rid of the current administration, and replace them with Eddie Carmichael, Lynn Ewing, Delbert Simons. And he stated there were too many women in the fire and police departments. And he would get rid of them, if it was the last thing he did in office!" Since there are women on the fire and police departments, he is making it his duty to get them out! And that the only women he would leave on the council would be Barbara White, since he "ever has to worry about her vote." "As long as he rubs her back about her son!" Mayor hart is two faced and will speak lies as long as we let him. He needs to resign from office! He is going to bankrupt our town! Why would we even consider an outsider for our Mayor? He has stated to me, he will own this town! He actually believes he can do as he pleases here. Go to your council members and tell them you will not stand for this! The man thinks women are second class citizens! He also stated they all (women) should be at home, like mine is! Let us men take care of the goings on in town, we are better at it. Really? He said he has been talking to one of his long time friends, about bringing in a good restaurant for maynard! Said he doesnt like the food in the two we have. Well i say don't go eat here!!! You are no better than we are! As a matter of fact; you are scum! We don't need you! Let the council take care of city business, and go back to the ditch you crawled out of! You should be ashamed of yourself! The women are just as important to our town as we men are! My wife is an equal partner in our home! Shame on Barabara White for only wanting to be on the council to keep her son as chief! She should not vote on fire department issues! And shame on her for accusing innocent men and women of things. Especially when she is only going by rumors and lies! I think her pastor at church may need to speak up to his congregation about spreading lies and accusing people of things! Maybe a good ole sermon on the Ten Commandments is in order!! I like the minister there, he is a good man, a godly man.
The difference with my writings....i heard the mayor first hand! He spoke these things to me! I am quoting him!! So believe me or not; he will rear his ugly head for you soon enough! BEWARE!!!!
the fire chief does need to be pushed out or he needs to move back into the fire district he allows people to break the bylaws you need to be 21 to drive all the equiptment but he lets a the assit chiefs son drive(ben graddy) that is not right and the mayor is to scared to do something about it.
you must be 21 not 19.
one that cares

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Future wrote:
No he will not ruin the fire dept by pushing the chief out. He needs to be pushed out for the better interest of the community. And the mayor is starting to realize that.
so true what has the chief done for the fire department since he has been there? when he is there.not a thing but waste money.
maynardman

Plano, TX

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Well that may be true, i do not know so much about that. I do know there are a lot of fire fighters on there, and i feel the women are just as capable as the mn. I hope everyone will stand up to the new mayor. He needs to step down. I have daughters and i have told them all their lives, they can be anything they set out to be. Women are equal and deserve to be treated as such. I think this ton can do better. The mayor wasn't elected by us, and i do not believe he would have ever been elected to serve. Nor should he. Anyone who will set and talk about people the way he does should be run out of office.
magman

Calico Rock, AR

#13 Apr 7, 2013
to one who cares: get your facts correct or you aren't any better than the mayor with his twists of truth and fiction. the driver age is 19 according to the head fire office and ins.co. graddy is over 19. don't discredit yourself with false info.
rusty murdock

White Oak, TX

#14 Apr 7, 2013
I to set and eat breakfast in the cafe and heard Mr hart and I support him a 100 percent and he wants nothing but good for this town if you people are gonna talk trash post your names I want people to know I'm not scared to support him if you got guts post your names
one that cares

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Apr 7, 2013
magman wrote:
to one who cares: get your facts correct or you aren't any better than the mayor with his twists of truth and fiction. the driver age is 19 according to the head fire office and ins.co. graddy is over 19. don't discredit yourself with false info.
better read the bylaws they state (you must be 21 to drive any vehicles) that is maynard fire deprtment bylaws you need to get your facts streight or you will be worse than the mayor.

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Gary got the job because no one else wanted it, they just want to sit on the sideline and bitch and moan. How could he hurt this craphole town? That coffee shop must be the nerve center of all time. Someone should wire it for sound and pictures , all those old dead-pecker farts in there telling lies and talking bad about everyone, total joke!
Resident

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17 Apr 11, 2013
rusty murdock wrote:
I to set and eat breakfast in the cafe and heard Mr hart and I support him a 100 percent and he wants nothing but good for this town if you people are gonna talk trash post your names I want people to know I'm not scared to support him if you got guts post your names
We will let you have him for mayor of stokes. But I am sure you didn't hear him in the cafe because he and one council member states that city isn't discussed in cafe. I also know that the mayor has a forked tongue. So my advice is be careful what you agree 100% with him. However Stokes doesn't have police and fire departments for him to tear up.
Maynardwoman

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Future wrote:
I hope that the mayor can see that the f d needs serious work on the ethics that the department should have. I hope that the mayor works on the f d soon, as this is repulsive. I also heard that since he was "chosen" to be mayor, he will not be allowed to run for the next term. Maynardman, I hope you do run for mayor. I hope you continue to proceed with your homework of checking out the city and seeing what this city needs for inprovement. I do not agree all in all with Hart, yet I think he will come up with some good ideas for the city. Minus the termination of the part time police department.
Maynardman

Dallas, TX

#19 Apr 22, 2013
First the mayor needs to have some ethics, to be able to see your pint! But he does not!! As he sad to me, he will get those out of the Fire Department, that he feels isn't seeing thngs his way! And put his people in there!! The city needs n ethical mayor;ie one who knows how to tell the truth! The last city council meeting was a farce!! The mayor is an idiot! I really do not think his money will bail him out of the mess he has made for himself! He is pulling the council members around by the ring he put in their nose! He is very disrespectful to the women on the council. Well except for one (Barb white). I will be on that ballot for Mayor and if elected, i will get the town back to where it is supposed to be.That is workin with the city council on what the citizens of Maynard want!!! Gary Hart, you need to resign! Step down and leave Maynard! We are tired of running us down, and braging about your money!! The people of Maynard work hard and are very proud of their homes and families! they ran this man out of Biggers and Reyno! Too bad he ran this direction! Go back to Corning, oh wait, i was told they do not want him there either! Too bad your money cannot buy you ethics, a heart, compassion, and a brain to use wisely!! I am ashamed to have ever called you my friend!
Kay Brooks

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Apr 24, 2013
All I can say to you good folks run for office when you get a chance because nobody does it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min Now_What- 33,335
Man with tats !! 2 hr Manho 6
Proud 3 hr Guest 4
Bo Shipp 6 hr Damn drugs 26
Duck hunts... Tue harry 1
Outback Tue Ijw 1
Peco foods Mon Crzybiz 12

Warm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance