Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"That party has gone off the deep end and is killing America with their agenda."
Really, and you say you are a small business owner.
HUMMMMMMM-
“During the month of June, the U.S. private sector added 188,000 jobs, driven by gains across all sizes of businesses, and with small companies showing the largest overall monthly increase. Most notably, the goods-producing sector added 27,000 jobs in June.
That's right, Small businesses lead the charge in private sector job growth, the mom and pop business's.
I know you morons will say that is not true, fine with me, just show me the numbers that says its not.
Highlights
• Small businesses (1-49 employees)+84,000
• Medium businesses (50-499 employees)+55,000
• Large businesses (500 or more employees)+49,000
That is ADP's numbers, the BLS numbers will be out Fri.
TOOOOOOOOOOOO bad haters.
In the six months and four days since the 113th Congress began, it has passed 13 laws. And, despite lawmakers constantly beating the drum on boosting jobs, none of the new measures have been focused on employment.
As you know but refuse to admit, polls and monthly numbers are no more than opinions. This is no more clear than when the unemployment numbers come out, they are published as undisputable fact, only to have to be "revised" one way or another. Why not just release them when they are concrete? Maybe to judge the reactions of the manipulated markets? Who can say? You seem much more irritated since you last posted. Wonder what that's all about?
jill

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack you don't know shit, RC says he would vote for Hillary, an in the same post says he would not vote for a Democrat.
You see Jack, Hillary is a Democrat.
You see jack it was all in one post, no backtracking, its called a rebuttal.
I think it's simply called being a butt, and you, Barn, are one gigantic butt.
If it tickles you pink to think you are enlightening us with your political knowledge and numbers, then you just keep on patting yourself on the back and keep on posting! We've been humored by your ramblings now for years!
Your ridiculous posts are about as detrimental to the Democratic ticket as the prosecution is helpful to George Zimmerman!!

You see Barney, the ploy here is to simply drop the bait and wait for you to bite! And the very funnny thing is...you always do!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're obviously talking about Republicans but, given that you had to go "inside the numbers" to convince yourself, gives me a sense of hope. As if the fact that Obama won the election wasn't enough for you. Trying to make yourself feel better in the midst of a abject failure of a presidency I see. Don't feel bad, I don't suspect you are alone.
As I have told you on many occasions, your post show you are not smart enough to analyze a Liberal or a progressive or even under stand one.

I went inside the numbers to prove a point. The majority of high information voters do not vote Republican.

LOL, if any one is trying to make them self feel better in the midst of a abject failure, that would be you sir.

In the six months and four days since the 113th Congress began, it has passed 13 laws. Zero of the 13 bills were job bills.

That sir , with our unemployment numbers today is a fail.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I believe at the moment you will find more Republicans in Congress than Democrats.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not taking post in context I see. Read it again, though I suspect you knew exactly what I was talking about. I voted for Hillary so Obama wouldn't get the Democratic nomination and I would have voted for McCain against Hillary. In 2016, if Hillary gets the nod, I will vote for whoever is on the ticket opposing her. I will probably be voting in the Republican primary in 2016 and not the Democratic primary.
If you want to bash this president why don't you do it in the name of the bug that is really up your ass. SOCIAL issues like DOMA, and various other ungodly laws as you Christians see it.

We both know don't we?

Its called the BILL OF RIGHTS.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Notice the verbiage....."their creator" not your creator"....meaning whoever whatever that man believes in.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know but refuse to admit, polls and monthly numbers are no more than opinions. This is no more clear than when the unemployment numbers come out, they are published as undisputable fact, only to have to be "revised" one way or another. Why not just release them when they are concrete? Maybe to judge the reactions of the manipulated markets? Who can say? You seem much more irritated since you last posted. Wonder what that's all about?
LMAO- tell the U.S. public that the 188,000 jobs added in June is not real just made up survey. The poll numbers are NOT "published as undisputable" a little research will teach you the method of how the BLS calculate the numbers. Please keep in mind those numbers can and do increase or decrease. And that number above came from ADP, the nations largest payroll book keeping service, not the BUREAU OF LABOR, they will come out Fri.

Mom and Pop business's leading the pack in hiring, WHOOPS, what happen, that nasty ole Obama care was predicted to kill job growth, especially in the small business category.

I do not expect the UE numbers to drop Fri, because as employment grows more of those lazy, good for nothing individuals waiting for a Government hand out, are throwing their hat back into the employment ring.

With mom and pop business hiring people who spend what they make you can expect the economy to grow.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

jill wrote:
<quoted text>
If it tickles you pink to think you are enlightening us with your political knowledge and numbers, then you just keep on patting yourself on the back and keep on posting! We've been humored by your ramblings now for years!
Your ridiculous posts are about as detrimental to the Democratic ticket as the prosecution is helpful to George Zimmerman!!
You see Barney, the ploy here is to simply drop the bait and wait for you to bite! And the very funnny thing is...you always do!
Awwww Jack and Jill, how cute is that.

You know what is even more funny, folks like you dropping your proverbial bait, and lacking the data to land what you were fishing for.

Reminds me of the fisherman's code:

Early to bed

Early to rise

fish like Hell

and make up lies.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- tell the U.S. public that the 188,000 jobs added in June is not real just made up survey. The poll numbers are NOT "published as undisputable" a little research will teach you the method of how the BLS calculate the numbers. Please keep in mind those numbers can and do increase or decrease. And that number above came from ADP, the nations largest payroll book keeping service, not the BUREAU OF LABOR, they will come out Fri.
Mom and Pop business's leading the pack in hiring, WHOOPS, what happen, that nasty ole Obama care was predicted to kill job growth, especially in the small business category.
I do not expect the UE numbers to drop Fri, because as employment grows more of those lazy, good for nothing individuals waiting for a Government hand out, are throwing their hat back into the employment ring.
With mom and pop business hiring people who spend what they make you can expect the economy to grow.
Excuse me, I should have said statistics not poll numbers in referring to the BLS. As their title indicates.

Peoples

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Wouldn't let me..
Mr Grimes

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BTW- Jill before you get your panties in to big of a wad, take into consideration that post came from
a satirical web site. But I am sure you know that being most information posted on here by republicans come from such sites.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jill, I am the one doing the fishing this time. here is the bait.

In 2007, the Boston Red Sox assisted then-Gov. Romney in promoting the new Massachusetts health care law. This helped spread public knowledge and understanding of the new law.-

TODAY-Senate Republican leaders have sent letters warning six professional sports leagues not to provide the Obama administration any assistance in promoting Obamacare. The letters, dated June 27, warn the chiefs of the National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Professional Golf Association and NASCAR that partnering with the administration to publicize the benefits of the health care law would damage their reputations.-

It worked: CNN immediately reported that the NFL has ‘no plans’ to promote Obamacare.

Or a bite of this perhaps,

WASHINGTON -- A group of Republican lawmakers who have voted repeatedly to repeal Obamacare, claiming it will hurt businesses, are now calling for an investigation into why the administration is delaying a part of the law that affects businesses after the Treasury Department cited concerns that businesses were having difficulty figuring out how to comply with the law in a blog post about the delay.

They want to investigate delaying the mandate and its fines of up to $3,000 for businesses to get health insurance for their employees.

Saying that ,after they said this,

Just last week, the House Energy and Commerce Committee held a hearing on the impacts of the law, declaring that it forces small businesses to make untenable decisions about whether to expand above a threshold of 50 employees -- and become subject to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

I have to agree with you , that is posting some
"ridiculous" crap completely owned by the GOP.

How do defend that, anyone?
Knowwhoyouare

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I should have said statistics not poll numbers in referring to the BLS. As their title indicates.
Whats goin on Jim Roberts?
bob the machine

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

You guys need to get laid...
BARNEY 3

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Knowwhoyouare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats goin on Jim Roberts?
I THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS JACK HOFF
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Ole Barney's initials has to be B.S.
Mother Goose

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww Jack and Jill, how cute is that.
You know what is even more funny, folks like you dropping your proverbial bait, and lacking the data to land what you were fishing for.
Reminds me of the fisherman's code:
Early to bed
Early to rise
fish like Hell
and make up lies.
Oh, Barney...you crazy thing! Again, your futile attempt at rebuttal just makes us all laugh!
We land you every time, and that's really all we are fishing for! We're a winner every time you let your fingers do the talking!

And anyone with eyes, ears, a TV, a newspaper, the good old internet, a job, bills, and taxes to pay doesn't need to prove anything with data nor make up lies! Lol Things are bad, Barn...real bad. It's been years in the making, and we may not know the worst yet...but the worst is coming...and it's coming faster than ever before!

All of your ranting, raving, accusations, and 'statistics' prove that you are a spoon-fed, simplistic thinker that would rather be programmed and told what to think, than having to use your simple little mind and see that what you bellow doesn't come close to the reality at hand.
It's okay, really Barney, it is ok. We all know this. You, well, you're the only one that really believes what you are bellowing about...and we're all just along to make a spectacle out of you!
I'd say we are doing a fine job. Yes, indeed! A very fine job!!!
confused

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr Grimes wrote:
BTW- Jill before you get your panties in to big of a wad, take into consideration that post came from
a satirical web site. But I am sure you know that being most information posted on here by republicans come from such sites.
I don't even know what you are trying to articulate here in this jumbled mess of words.
You keep working on it, and come back when you have a lucid and clear thought...This one is just sad...
Glad I am not Barney

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jill, I am the one doing the fishing this time. here is the bait.
In 2007, the Boston Red Sox assisted then-Gov. Romney in promoting the new Massachusetts health care law. This helped spread public knowledge and understanding of the new law.-
TODAY-Senate Republican leaders have sent letters warning six professional sports leagues not to provide the Obama administration any assistance in promoting Obamacare. The letters, dated June 27, warn the chiefs of the National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Professional Golf Association and NASCAR that partnering with the administration to publicize the benefits of the health care law would damage their reputations.-
It worked: CNN immediately reported that the NFL has ‘no plans’ to promote Obamacare.
Or a bite of this perhaps,
WASHINGTON -- A group of Republican lawmakers who have voted repeatedly to repeal Obamacare, claiming it will hurt businesses, are now calling for an investigation into why the administration is delaying a part of the law that affects businesses after the Treasury Department cited concerns that businesses were having difficulty figuring out how to comply with the law in a blog post about the delay.
They want to investigate delaying the mandate and its fines of up to $3,000 for businesses to get health insurance for their employees.
Saying that ,after they said this,
Just last week, the House Energy and Commerce Committee held a hearing on the impacts of the law, declaring that it forces small businesses to make untenable decisions about whether to expand above a threshold of 50 employees -- and become subject to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
I have to agree with you , that is posting some
"ridiculous" crap completely owned by the GOP.
How do defend that, anyone?
I wouldn't defend a single one of them from any political affiliation, Barney, and you would be hard pressed to find where I have.
I'm not a spoon-fed, cut/paste and repeat sort of guy.
I am simply amused by anyone professing a die-hard loyalty to one party, and blaming the other...whichever party you like or dislike!
If either one of these parties really did what the say they are going to do, things wouldn't be in the crapper.
They talk out of both sides of their mouths, and then a poor sap like yourself gets on these threads and has no more self respect for yourself than to defend the greedy ogres that are profiting from your blind faith in them...it's just sad.
Truth is, they are really the ones getting the biggest laugh at you and your naïve and gullible self.
I'm laughing at you in a sort of,'poor old sap' sort of way...
Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

rofl...poor ole barney. Guess we'll see barney 3 now...rofl
Not A Victim

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to bash this president why don't you do it in the name of the bug that is really up your ass. SOCIAL issues like DOMA, and various other ungodly laws as you Christians see it.
We both know don't we?
Its called the BILL OF RIGHTS.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
Notice the verbiage....."their creator" not your creator"....meaning whoever whatever that man believes in.
Now we know the truth, it is DOMA and you wanting something up your ass that has you concerned.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Glad I am not Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't defend a single one of them from any political affiliation, Barney, and you would be hard pressed to find where I have.
I'm not a spoon-fed, cut/paste and repeat sort of guy.
I am simply amused by anyone professing a die-hard loyalty to one party, and blaming the other...whichever party you like or dislike!
If either one of these parties really did what the say they are going to do, things wouldn't be in the crapper.
They talk out of both sides of their mouths, and then a poor sap like yourself gets on these threads and has no more self respect for yourself than to defend the greedy ogres that are profiting from your blind faith in them...it's just sad.
Truth is, they are really the ones getting the biggest laugh at you and your naïve and gullible self.
I'm laughing at you in a sort of,'poor old sap' sort of way...
LMAO, three adhominem attacks in a row. Not a political leg to stand on, on a thread pertaining to politics.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, kind of like a fish out of the water.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,821 - 23,840 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warm Springs Discussions

Search the Warm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fox news banned in Canada (Nov '12) 19 min John 38
Virgil Lynch Is A Facebook Bully 25 min Vicki 2
What is there to do 2 hr Lmao 3
anyone know kelly riggs (Dec '12) 2 hr cool dude 20
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr cool dude 9,714
guy at Wendy's 3 hr Question 5
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 3 hr Guest 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Warm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE