outsiderlookinin

Monette, AR

#21 Jun 28, 2013
I believe I would trust your Mayor over that (snake)excop who taped him and tried to set him up
really

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jun 28, 2013
outsiderlookinin wrote:
I believe I would trust your Mayor over that (snake)excop who taped him and tried to set him up
No kidding. What a flop.
Girlie

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Just how many police officers are needed in Maynard? The news said three other officers were let go. Why is it that the only one fussing is the police chief's wife? Sounds like the Mayor was right, if it's got tits...you've got problems! Lol

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jun 28, 2013
I just watched the video of Gary Hart in its entirety. All 40 minutes of it. I'm from Walnut Ridge, just following this out of curiosity. I have relatives that live in Maynard. I don't know Mr. Hart and neither does my family, but from sitting and listening to him for the past 40 minutes, he sounds like a very likeable and REASONABLE man. Reminded me of my father. Just makes you wonder how many times he's been recorded without his knowledge. If you know what I mean.

Foley, AL

#25 Jun 28, 2013
Look at it this way, Gary Hart is pretty old about the same age as the 3 haters on the council, however he works his ass off everyday and it shows. I have seen him work right along side the people doing their community service and then take them to the cafe and buy their dinner out of his own pocket. I have NEVER seen anyone of the big (3) do anything except run their heads and try to ruin the fire department.
For your Info

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#26 Jun 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
First of all Hart is a little strange, however he is a hard working person and a self made millionaire. He is old fashioned and behind times and looks like he trusted the wrong people. He does want to help Maynard and he has been stopped by three old hags that will destroy the fire department because they did not get their way. Just because White got canned him mommy and the other two voted 185 years of trained firemen out. The people of the fire district will suffer because the 3 hate men and love the word "NO". It says a lot of the folks of Maynard that elected them to office. They got their jollies voting good firemen and women off the team. Ms White should not have been allowed to vote because of conflict of interest on the fire department issue.
More people should go to the meetings and see how they are represented it would make you sick. Wait until Maynard area has an ISO rating change for insurance then everybody will be crying and you can thank the big "3". Its a shame they voted against all the good fire fighters that offered their help to make this a better town, they even voted against the man that the firehouse is named after.
I believe another semi-retired fireman also resigned because he didn't get his on way, didn't he? I don't think he is used to not getting his own way. He can't just go back on the force not that the chief is gone. He has to be re-instated and that just might not happen.
post this

Marble Falls, TX

#27 Jun 29, 2013
i dont know who recorded mr hart but did he ask mr hart about recording him first or did mr hart get his civl rights valated seems like the one that taped mr hart without his concent is the one that broke the law plus mr hart sue the one that taped him with out his concent
Concerned citizen

United States

#28 Jun 29, 2013
No doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree , Maynard's mayor came across as a dirty minded old man , he was a disgrace . Women shouldn't be about like that . He has no class , he disgusted me .
For you that like him , I can't understand why , he should have more respect for the office he holds . He showed his lack of being a professional .
we'll I hope you can look someone in the eye and say you never made a comment that was not politically correct about a man or a woman and if you say yes I am calling bull shit that's a bold face lie and liars disgust me!
abc

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Jun 29, 2013
post this wrote:
i dont know who recorded mr hart but did he ask mr hart about recording him first or did mr hart get his civl rights valated seems like the one that taped mr hart without his concent is the one that broke the law plus mr hart sue the one that taped him with out his concent
Lonnie Cline recorded him, without his consent.
Joke

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Jun 29, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Gary is a proven liar. Tell mr Gary to be a professional!
Yes the tape proved he is a liar not to mention the lies he told that wasn't taped.
abc

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Jun 29, 2013
He was put on the spot, who would expect that crap to happen to them. What a crock. KAIT should be embarrassed for even airing that joke of a mess.

Pineville, AR

#32 Jun 29, 2013
Why doesn't Kait do a story on why Lonnie & Connie were kicked out of O'Kean or one about how many tickets that they have written that have been thrown out of court?
post this

Caddo Mills, TX

#33 Jun 30, 2013
lonnie cline looks like that mr hart has beat you. now leave him alone or move on down the line.and maybe he want sue u for the tapeing and the rest of the things that you did wrong and take that wifee along with you cause just like he said if it got tits then u got problums so take her with you when u leave and dont look back
No doubt

Bexar, AR

#34 Jun 30, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> we'll I hope you can look someone in the eye and say you never made a comment that was not politically correct about a man or a woman and if you say yes I am calling bull shit that's a bold face lie and liars disgust me!
Of course I have , but not on TV .If liars disgust you , you must be disgusted by your mayor .
just sayin

Ash Flat, AR

#35 Jun 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
Look at it this way, Gary Hart is pretty old about the same age as the 3 haters on the council, however he works his ass off everyday and it shows. I have seen him work right along side the people doing their community service and then take them to the cafe and buy their dinner out of his own pocket. I have NEVER seen anyone of the big (3) do anything except run their heads and try to ruin the fire department.
A reliable source also told me that when Wyle needs help with anything, Gary Hart jumps up and goes with him to help with whatever he needs. I don't like at all what he said about the female species, but I do believe he is trying to help the town. Doesn't change the fact that he is crude and a bit full of himself, but he is trying to help the town. A part of me wants to see him kicked out, but a part of me is afraid of who would replace him...
Pointless info

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Jun 30, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
A reliable source also told me that when Wyle needs help with anything, Gary Hart jumps up and goes with him to help with whatever he needs. I don't like at all what he said about the female species, but I do believe he is trying to help the town. Doesn't change the fact that he is crude and a bit full of himself, but he is trying to help the town. A part of me wants to see him kicked out, but a part of me is afraid of who would replace him...
I agree with you. I am scared of who the next replacement will be. Folks, Maynard is in trouble, and I'm afraid this is just the beginning of things, but boys, we'll get out of it. I believe we will overcome this, just like all of our other problems. However when we get the chance to vote for our next elected spot, lets think this through carefully on who will represent our city, and not look at things one sidedly. In the meantime we need to quit bashin everybody and start praying for our community. Amen.
For your Info

Calico Rock, AR

#37 Jun 30, 2013
outsiderlookinin wrote:
I listened to the entire tape and nowhere did I see where Lonnie Cline tried to set the mayor up. The mayor stepped in it all by himself.
onlooker

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Jun 30, 2013
For your Info wrote:
<quoted text>I listened to the entire tape and nowhere did I see where Lonnie Cline tried to set the mayor up. The mayor stepped in it all by himself.
He didn't do anything that bad. I mean, really. I'm a woman and it didn't offend me. Sounded about like the only one with a voice of reason in your town.
Beulah Bagwell

Mountain Home, AR

#39 Jun 30, 2013
onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't do anything that bad. I mean, really. I'm a woman and it didn't offend me. Sounded about like the only one with a voice of reason in your town.
I didn't take offense either, sounded like something I might say when I'm ticked of at a man or a woman. Or anything else lol. I use the statement many times he/she/it is worthless as tits on a boar hog. But there's lots of people just waiting to sue someone, makes you think before you trust anyone and that's sad. Usually the guilty dog barks first and I feel like that might be one that got this mess started. Maynard is a wonderful town and the people are too. Men, Women and children. I can't understand why Lonnie and Connie would even consider working in Maynard with how everyone feels about them. Okean got rid of them, and I think Maynard should too. That town has been in an uproar ever since they came.
biker_dude

United States

#40 Jul 1, 2013
It was funny when they asked him if he said that. He said" I said Tires".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 42,935
Japanese restaurant in Pocahontas 7 hr LammaPants 5
Laura Lee Cadwell 19 hr Need To Know 1
Fire still burning Tue Fireextinguisher 1
Tramp RH Mon 1234556fgtf 3
Handyman Sun Herman Suhl 5
Home for rent Apr 22 Bullcrap 3

Warm Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Warm Springs Mortgages