First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Maynard mayor to be on kait8 news tomorrow night at 10 lol. Inappropriate behavior towards women
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jun 26, 2013
What is the story here?

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Idk but you can bet I'll be watching! Looked very entertaining from the preview!!
Resident

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jun 26, 2013
If the story is half as good as the previews it will be good movie. I think if I was him I would not show my face in public. Him and some other men in this town need to remember we aren't living in the GOOD OLD DAYS when you down graded women.

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2013
I think maynard people need jobs, hobby, or a life. I bet everyone on here has said or did things they are not proud of. Good Christian men and women here in maynard. Since hart has become mayor some women, there i said it women, and disgruntled cops, there u go cops, and unhappy people have run Hart down. If you don't like it leave or at least shut up. You make maynard look bad. Move to Reyno or Pocahontas. Hahahahaah.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jun 26, 2013
I seem them interviewing the female officer on the preview. Are you saying she started all this?

Mount Pleasant, AR

#7 Jun 26, 2013
They had a meeting tonight and I heard most of the good firemen were voted out. Kait reported some of it, it looked like tempers were ready to blow.
Sr Resident

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
I think maynard people need jobs, hobby, or a life. I bet everyone on here has said or did things they are not proud of. Good Christian men and women here in maynard. Since hart has become mayor some women, there i said it women, and disgruntled cops, there u go cops, and unhappy people have run Hart down. If you don't like it leave or at least shut up. You make maynard look bad. Move to Reyno or Pocahontas. Hahahahaah.
Why doesn't Hart go to Corning where his home is and become mayor. Oh i forgot they don't want him even in town.
confused

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
guest wrote:
I seem them interviewing the female officer on the preview. Are you saying she started all this?
shes mad cause she got laid off shouldnt have been on there to start with shes a coniever and a theif if u dont believe me ask the person that owns the farm on 115 where they use to live always needing a handout
confused

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
They had a meeting tonight and I heard most of the good firemen were voted out. Kait reported some of it, it looked like tempers were ready to blow.
read the paper an see whos trying too run the town who voted for who the board needs to use some common sense or at least the three that voted no on all but the 4 new rookies
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jun 27, 2013
No matter what, that jackass mayor is sexist and needs to retire!
confused

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2013
hes not sexest he said at his home he didnt now about other pay attention
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Randolph County wrote:
No matter what, that jackass mayor is sexist and needs to retire!
I agree , Maynard's mayor came across as a dirty minded old man , he was a disgrace . Women shouldn't be about like that . He has no class , he disgusted me .
For you that like him , I can't understand why , he should have more respect for the office he holds . He showed his lack of being a professional .
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jun 27, 2013
I meant to say , women shouldn't talked about like that .
It's been a long day .
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Forget it , I'm to sleepy to type .
confused

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2013
it might be the unprofessional group he has to work with an they should be more worried about the fire dept not what some sneak recorded iv been around him beat his first wife an treated her horrible the fire dept should be are main issue

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Yea it's a bit ridiculous.

Mount Pleasant, AR

#18 Jun 27, 2013
First of all Hart is a little strange, however he is a hard working person and a self made millionaire. He is old fashioned and behind times and looks like he trusted the wrong people. He does want to help Maynard and he has been stopped by three old hags that will destroy the fire department because they did not get their way. Just because White got canned him mommy and the other two voted 185 years of trained firemen out. The people of the fire district will suffer because the 3 hate men and love the word "NO". It says a lot of the folks of Maynard that elected them to office. They got their jollies voting good firemen and women off the team. Ms White should not have been allowed to vote because of conflict of interest on the fire department issue.
More people should go to the meetings and see how they are represented it would make you sick. Wait until Maynard area has an ISO rating change for insurance then everybody will be crying and you can thank the big "3". Its a shame they voted against all the good fire fighters that offered their help to make this a better town, they even voted against the man that the firehouse is named after.
post this

Jefferson, TX

#19 Jun 28, 2013
i beleave that mr hart is the mayor. and i think that mr hart will do whats best. and if there any thing ugly going on then its not him doing it they just dont want him in the office so im sorry to tell you that they picked the wrong one 4 the office so now the people at the fire station wants to pick one of there friends so they can be faveortisem will i say leave gary hart alone and let him do his job
really

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jun 28, 2013
post this wrote:
i beleave that mr hart is the mayor. and i think that mr hart will do whats best. and if there any thing ugly going on then its not him doing it they just dont want him in the office so im sorry to tell you that they picked the wrong one 4 the office so now the people at the fire station wants to pick one of there friends so they can be faveortisem will i say leave gary hart alone and let him do his job
Mr Gary is a proven liar. Tell mr Gary to be a professional!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason @ peco 6 min playa 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Now_What- 33,900
All methed up 12 hr Local 1
Nicole french Sat Nicole 9
News Postal authorities investigate rural carrier in... Sat guest 3
Post Office Sat PockCit 12
Josh Colvey (Dec '08) Sat jynckz 10

Warm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance