'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243344 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

lol
#46073 Aug 22, 2012
agree
Uncle Tab

United States

#46074 Aug 22, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Frank this is true! However it does not tell me why you support it all? You support sending American jobs to China as well, why? NAFTA nor the WTA have helped America in any way. Yet in so many posts you have proven you're support of both! WHY? Both have distroyed the American middle class, which is the backbone of our nation! Why do you support this anti-American agenda was the question? I support America and what is best for this nation and NAFTA nor the WTA have done that!
Have to agree, not a fan of NAFTA, perfect way for the super rich to outsource jobs then have the product back here tax free. Winwin for ppl like Romey, that's how he's a millionaire!
Zeke

Elkhorn City, KY

#46075 Aug 22, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all voted Super Stupid Bush twice, which has hot us where we are. Know you hate hearing it, but facts are facts. Romey/Ryan are even worse that Bush. They're actually Smart! They'll do much more damage things are improving slowly, I'll take my chances with who I voted for last time. He's repairing the catostrphic damage he was left with. Can't happen over night.
Take it !.. we take ours Uncle spew posting liberal lies .Superfailure Obama has let us down ,he said turn around or one term . More people are waking up so believe in that Tab .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46076 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago


Anti Right Wing Nutjob wrote:
Right wing nutjobs are filthy, anti-American pigs!!!!

American Lady said:
WHY? do you "degrade" your fellow Americans so?
I "really" want to know!
==========

WHY?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46078 Aug 22, 2012
Feds warn anarchists could blockade roads, use acid-filled eggs to protest conventions

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/fe...

Can NOT believe our once GREAT country ...
has come to this.

It IS what iT is...I guess ):
Uncle Tab

United States

#46079 Aug 22, 2012
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text> Take it !.. we take ours Uncle spew posting liberal lies .Superfailure Obama has let us down ,he said turn around or one term . More people are waking up so believe in that Tab .
You remind of an idiot who used to come here named scruffy or something like that. We made a fool out of him nightly. That coward even called the police on me after he threatened to shoot me! lol with you, that idiot, the crazy spamming cat lady who can't keep her mind on one thing longer than 10 seconds..... I can't believe we let nut balls like you vote.

Guess that's why we got Nixon, Reagan, and the Bush's!
Uncle Tab

United States

#46080 Aug 22, 2012
Just a thought, from some of the odd behavior I've seen here in my tri yearly visits..... I now understand why Repubs are so against the government spying on the internet, they're alllllll crazy and couldn't get gun permits or guns lmao

Just sayin!
Jay

Springville, TN

#46081 Aug 22, 2012
Got a question:

Years ago we use to import sandals from Brazil........leather strapped summer style. We use to get purses and leather wallets from Brazil. Where are these things now?

You talk about free trade. Where are the goods from Italy, Germany....hey they make some fine items. Where are the goods that the other countries make. Why do we not trade with them? Have you ever seen the glass items they make in Italy? A friend has a wine decanter and six glasses made in Italy. The workmanship is outstanding.

Well, the good old USA trade = China. You go shopping, turn over 90% of the items and look at the tags: China. Go to Wal-Mart and you can buy a man's suit made in Vietnam. China makes all our electronic items, hand mixers and kitchenware that use to be made in Chicago: Sunbeam. Dishes, glassware, coffee cups, coffee makers - not to mention all other electronics.

Please tell me that Americans can't make all these things again and put half the country back to work. If we were making these items, people would be working full time and we could afford to buy them. Instead workers get rotation shifts of less that 40 hours. This way employers do not have to cover these people for anything. Insurance only covers their butts under worker's comp.

NAFTA, was the death of our country and the lively-hood of the American people. Big mistake. Ya think? Yes/No?

Ok, hit me up!!!
Syl

Wolfforth, TX

#46082 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not pay enough taxes to pay for one child in Scool, dumbass.
Have you you ever paid any? No, because you never have worked.Always been to lazy and mooched off others that worked and paid taxes. Hummmmmm... now that's there's less job's, there's going to be less taxes paid. That could mean less money in your welfare check soon.
What happens when this country goes broke? I'd say old wtf will have to shut his dirty mouth and start looking for work. W-O-R-K, that dirty 4 letter word.
Happy nightmares!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#46083 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Feds warn anarchists could blockade roads, use acid-filled eggs to protest conventions
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/22/fe...
Can NOT believe our once GREAT country ...
has come to this.
It IS what iT is...I guess ):
I CAN..

We,re quickly becomeing the far eastern places we watch on the television..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46084 Aug 22, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind of an idiot who used to come here named scruffy or something like that. We made a fool out of him nightly. That coward even called the police on me after he threatened to shoot me! lol with you, that idiot, the crazy spamming cat lady who can't keep her mind on one thing longer than 10 seconds..... I can't believe we let nut balls like you vote.
Guess that's why we got Nixon, Reagan, and the Bush's!

TOLERANCE :)
But HAD to "bring" this here....
==========

American Lady wrote:
You have to remember "small town"(counties) America ...
IS what "made" THIS country GROW!

Jagues Ottawa wrote:
False. Totally false. Pittsburgh, Detroit, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Boston, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Chicago, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Peoria, etc, THAT'S how the US grew. Small town (counties), How nonsensical. Any more clichés?
==========
American Lady wrote:
How DID they get FED, as in EAT.....dingleberry?
I guess they GREW a "garden" on concrete(cobblestones) and blacktop!

O
R

Right down Main Street!:)
==========
Oh wise one.
Are you like the Senator who SAID...paraphrasing here...
I will get mine off the shelves at the grocery store :)

==========

YepperZ.....
I just FELL offfen that turnip truck back there.....
didn't you see it and laugh ur ass off?
Nita

Wolfforth, TX

#46085 Aug 22, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind of an idiot who used to come here named scruffy or something like that. We made a fool out of him nightly. That coward even called the police on me after he threatened to shoot me! lol with you, that idiot, the crazy spamming cat lady who can't keep her mind on one thing longer than 10 seconds..... I can't believe we let nut balls like you vote.
Guess that's why we got Nixon, Reagan, and the Bush's!
You remind me of an old drunkard that lived along the railroad tracks that drank that green shaving lotion all the time. Sound about like him.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46086 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I CAN..
We,re quickly becomeing the far eastern places we watch on the television..
I can too!
That's what boggles my mind!
Something "catastrophic" iS going to happen...
It's almost to a "boiling point" now ...):
Zeke

Elkhorn City, KY

#46087 Aug 22, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind of an idiot who used to come here named scruffy or something like that. We made a fool out of him nightly. That coward even called the police on me after he threatened to shoot me! lol with you, that idiot, the crazy spamming cat lady who can't keep her mind on one thing longer than 10 seconds..... I can't believe we let nut balls like you vote.
Guess that's why we got Nixon, Reagan, and the Bush's!
Pure lunatic drivel !.. believe spew I'm nothing of the likes .Democrat here ,time to turn before we all get burned one more time .People like you I'm sick of ,nothing but trash in this government .
Uncle Tab

United States

#46088 Aug 22, 2012
Jay wrote:
Got a question:
Years ago we use to import sandals from Brazil........leather strapped summer style. We use to get purses and leather wallets from Brazil. Where are these things now?
You talk about free trade. Where are the goods from Italy, Germany....hey they make some fine items. Where are the goods that the other countries make. Why do we not trade with them? Have you ever seen the glass items they make in Italy? A friend has a wine decanter and six glasses made in Italy. The workmanship is outstanding.
Well, the good old USA trade = China. You go shopping, turn over 90% of the items and look at the tags: China. Go to Wal-Mart and you can buy a man's suit made in Vietnam. China makes all our electronic items, hand mixers and kitchenware that use to be made in Chicago: Sunbeam. Dishes, glassware, coffee cups, coffee makers - not to mention all other electronics.
Please tell me that Americans can't make all these things again and put half the country back to work. If we were making these items, people would be working full time and we could afford to buy them. Instead workers get rotation shifts of less that 40 hours. This way employers do not have to cover these people for anything. Insurance only covers their butts under worker's comp.
NAFTA, was the death of our country and the lively-hood of the American people. Big mistake. Ya think? Yes/No?
Ok, hit me up!!!
100% agree! Close our borders and put our ppl to work! I've said that from day one of NAFTA
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#46089 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
the Colombia Free Trade Agreement, recently revived for consideration by the Obama administration, some 60,000 jobs in the U.S. could be displaced..
That's friggin awesome eh Frankie!!!
WOW!!!! Obama really wants this CFTA huh...
I wonder how the Repubs in Congress feel about it. You know, the TEA PARTY..
.
House Republicans Push for Fast Action on Three Pending Trade Pacts.
It’s encouraging that Republican leaders, such as Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp and Rules Committee Chairman Dreier, are also on board for speedy consideration of all three agreements. Here’s what Camp had to say:

“The letter from 67 Freshmen members shows their commitment to a pro-growth agenda,” said Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp.“The letter underscores the importance of passing the three pending trade agreements with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea without delay, and the critical role that these agreements play in creating good-paying U.S. jobs. Republicans are ready to work with the President on a comprehensive trade agenda to create real and sustained private sector job creation. Passing the three pending trade agreements is the essential first step.”
http://www.openmarket.org/2011/03/02/house-re... .

.
You Repubs are SUCH Hypocrites to blame this shit on Obama when it was the Speaker of the House Boehner and 5 other Republicans that made the deal.
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#46090 Aug 22, 2012
Boehner's own words on the Colombia Trade Deal.
.

"President Obama should build on the momentum of the three trade agreements passed by the Republican-led House last October and pursue new Trade Promotion Authority to facilitate a more robust trade agenda. It is also imperative that the Obama administration move swiftly to implement the Panama trade pact in the months ahead. The United States cannot afford to sacrifice jobs and economic opportunity as other nations seek to capitalize on our inaction."
.
http://www.speaker.gov/press-release/speaker-...

Repub Hypocrites!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#46091 Aug 22, 2012
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text> Pure lunatic drivel !.. believe spew I'm nothing of the likes .Democrat here ,time to turn before we all get burned one more time .People like you I'm sick of ,nothing but trash in this government .
Ur a dem huh? Great! Give me your views, not what you disagree with, but what you as a democrat want in a president.

*watch this*
Uncle Tab

United States

#46092 Aug 22, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!! Obama really wants this CFTA huh...
I wonder how the Repubs in Congress feel about it. You know, the TEA PARTY..
.
House Republicans Push for Fast Action on Three Pending Trade Pacts.
It’s encouraging that Republican leaders, such as Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp and Rules Committee Chairman Dreier, are also on board for speedy consideration of all three agreements. Here’s what Camp had to say:
“The letter from 67 Freshmen members shows their commitment to a pro-growth agenda,” said Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp.“The letter underscores the importance of passing the three pending trade agreements with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea without delay, and the critical role that these agreements play in creating good-paying U.S. jobs. Republicans are ready to work with the President on a comprehensive trade agenda to create real and sustained private sector job creation. Passing the three pending trade agreements is the essential first step.”
http://www.openmarket.org/2011/03/02/house-re... .
.
You Repubs are SUCH Hypocrites to blame this shit on Obama when it was the Speaker of the House Boehner and 5 other Republicans that made the deal.
Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark! You have to excuse them on this one. Beck didn't give them this info lol he knows they won't research anything
Jay

Springville, TN

#46094 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
How DID they get FED, as in EAT.....dingleberry?
I guess they GREW a "garden" on concrete(cobblestones) and blacktop!

O
R

Right down Main Street!:)
==========
Oh wise one.
Are you like the Senator who SAID...paraphrasing here...
I will get mine off the shelves at the grocery store :)

**********

Industrial North......manufacturing. Can't eat bulldozers, nuts and bolts.

Farmers North and South........food.

Wisconsin cherries and apples.
California orchards, grapefruit, oranges, lemons, lettuce, grapes, etc.
Hawaii, pineapple......now from Taiwan.
North and South acres of beans, corn, wheat.
Cattle ranches, Dairy farms, USA

Farmers, farmers, farmers........they are the ones who work from sun up to sun down. They sustain life.

The Canadian is an idiot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DMA my love 10 hr .................... 1
Who thinks Religion is the dumbest thing ever? (Aug '11) Fri mr z 100
Martin county fair Fri Mouth Breather 3
Pretty girl at McDonald's Fri Wondering 1
Jerry Todd fired! Fri Smoke 8
Threeforks Music Thread (Oct '14) Sep 20 Musikologist 4
Martin County is going down the drain ,WHY !! Sep 19 Concerned Citizen 1

Warfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warfield Mortgages