First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Motherboard Repair

Tampa, FL

#21 Mar 4, 2011
There is a lot of bad advice on the internet. There are many out there claiming to be able to repair motherboards, but in reality - they are just doing temporary repairs with heat guns, blow torches and shims.

Shims are not designed for use on modern GPUs with no TIM. Heating a chip and re-assembling the system may temporarily restore operation of your laptop - but the damage that can be caused is irreversible. Damage like blistering, outgassing and delamination - all damage that is caused by incompetent and under-equipped technicians.

Precision Division ( PrecisionDivision.com ) specializes in laptop motherboard repair services.

We employ the use of high quality computer controlled rework equipment. All repairs are monitored by continuous ESD event detection.

Precision Division handles issues like:

No Power
Intermittent Power
No Video
Distorted Video
No Wifi
No USB/Keyboard/Sound

To learn more, go to PrecisionDivision.com

Own a repair shop? Ask about our dealer only incentives!
David Steinbrook

Elizabeth, NJ

#22 Mar 9, 2011
This whole thread is ridiculous, mature professionals should not be acting this way. This thread is the reason why I stayed away from all those half-ass computer repair shops in bayville and drove a few minutes further to the new place in Toms River on 37 by the Marquee Cinema, The Inner Net Computer Store. Extremely professional, clean and excellent work in a timely fashion. While you people are fighting and acting like children, The Inner Net is showing customers like myself that there are better and more professional options for repairing my computer equipment.
Brian R Hickey

Bayville, NJ

#23 Mar 28, 2011
Bayville Computer Repair is under new ownership as of February 2011. Stop by and we promise you will not be disappointed by the level of service you receive. My partner has been running another computer repair shop in Brick for the past ten years. Our techs are well trained and certified. Please visit our website at:
http://www.bayville-pc.com
sean

Bayville, NJ

#24 Jun 15, 2012
i know where both are but i have only gone to csi. i only gone there just to get a computer case, computer and a VGA to dvi. the service was great. i still have to go to the other but i rarely by parts. maybe when my computer crashes i will go there.
Ron

Toms River, NJ

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Just dropped off thinking it was still Bayville Computer Repair.It's now Bayville Technologies and they have a sign guy as well. Good to see the prior children are gone. I did like Brian but I was never a fan of the workers. Older gentleman "Ron" took care of my issue same day and pricing was very fair.I prefer to deal with older more knowledgeable people being ancient and opinionated myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waretown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Island Oasis (Formally Vegas Tans) (Mar '14) May 1 JENNIFER 6
My nipples are so hard.. Apr 30 picplease 2
Review: Shore Upholstery-Barnegat (Jan '13) Apr 21 shore upholstery 4
Review: Eastern Dental Of Lacey - Andrew K Dubm... (Apr '11) Apr 14 buble9304 14
Poll Best Pizza in the area??? Tuckerton to Manahawk... (Jul '13) Mar '15 captbonzo 5
News 'Mob Wives' Alicia DiMichele resigns from the show (Apr '14) Mar '15 bklyn capo 2
Review: A Master Mark's Praying Mantis Qigong A... (Sep '13) Mar '15 martyeisen 2
More from around the web

Waretown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]