Bayville Computer Repair Store Opening

Posted in the Waretown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

AOL

#1 Jan 25, 2009
A new computer repair store is opening at 271 route 9 noth in Bayville. Next door to Berkeley Pool and Spa.

I think it opens in Feb 2009
Bayville Computer Repair

AOL

#2 Mar 14, 2009
The store is opening the 3rd week of March

271 route 9 north, bayville nj
KOKO

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Mar 14, 2009
I wouldn't go there.
Fred Davis

Collingswood, NJ

#4 Mar 19, 2009
Its gonna fail. You have two decent computer repair locations in Beachwood at current. They seem to be amature hour.. Did you see those signs .. ewwe.

Rob Ellis

Collingswood, NJ

#5 Mar 19, 2009
What a loser. This is with out a doubt a self poster. I won't go there for that reason alone. Did he shop the other stores? They have low prices.. Your gonna go broke! I don't wish that on anyone. Maybe you should break the lease now.

Rich at CSI has been in business for years and your just stupid if you think you can overthrow a fair and honest man.

The guy down the road from him is a decent guy as well. I have worked with both companies.. Your not that strong..

Bayville Computers has an aol addy!!! lmao .. If your pushing an aol address you should not be a computer repair company.
Martin Pyzik

AOL

#6 Mar 21, 2009
Bayville Computer Repair fixed my PC in 2 hours when CSI Computers in beachwood told me it would take 3-4 days. GO GET EM !!!!!!!!!!
John Parkin

AOL

#7 Mar 21, 2009
I am one of the owners of Bayville Computer Repair and I think it is very unprofessional to be bad mouthing our new business before we even open.

ALL YOUR COMMENTS JUST SHOW THAT YOU ARE SCARED OF A LITLE COMPETITION AND ACTING IN A VERY CHILD LIKE WAY.

Yea right, two guys from Philly commenting on our store in Bayville, NJ which is 100 miles away.....LOL

If the owner of CSI in Beachwood, NJ ( Rich) had any professionl decency he wouldnt allow his employess to start bad mouthing his compitition before they even open for business.

Frank dudley

Lanoka Harbor, NJ

#8 Mar 22, 2009
I think CSI is scared, and who said BCR is tryin to overthrow anyone? This is business people and a little friendly competition makes the world go round. The place isnt even open yet and CSI is already bashing them, what a bunch of losers. If CSI cant take the heat then get the hell out the kitchen.

What does an AOL address have to do with anything? Its simple and easy to remember, Millions of companies have AOL adresses. You honestly sound like a bunch of scared little girls and are looking for anything to bash them.

One more thing, why would you say the prices are cheap? Thats helping BCR not hurting them.
R CIDEN

Wynnewood, PA

#9 Mar 23, 2009
They have high prices. The Readers point is that they come into business and demand more. I called and asked a question of the business and they did not seem to have any price structure and answered with $170 as the reload price.

As to the Philly location all businesses in the ocean county area that use a comcast commercial account will show as PA. This is normal as the NOC for those accounts is in PA.

I also own a Similar Business in the Ocean County market(not CSI) and understand the writers point of view. You are in fact invading an over saturated strip of roadway. You are not moving into a money generating business. Thats point blank.

If your making money in this business its by ripping off the customer. We charge a very fair rate of our customers and generate money on service calls and service related products done outside of the area.

If you thought that opening a repair business is going to bring you big money or even pay for itself your dreaming. The labor to keep it staffed will in fact EAT you alive.I know I have run two stores for a long period of time.

I have also opened 4 other stores under contract. The days of margins on computer hardware are gone.

Hey and great job shopping the other stores (BCR) they knew way ahead of time who you were. Also you may want to speak to another business currently operating with your business name in New York.

You should stop writing in message boards and worry about staying alive. I know for a fact those two guys can make you hurt. All they need to do is drop the price in a few promos and you will shrivel up and die. They have a customer base you want. Stop making waves and stay casual.

Good luck.

Scott Ryan

Wynnewood, PA

#10 Mar 23, 2009
By "other" guy I would assume Computer Depot? If so I would watch what you say.He was a technology / patent lawyer for a few years and does this to keep busy.

He recently went after two other businesses and destroyed them. See pacer for details.

Good luck with the new business btw.
Rich Augustino owner CSI

Beach Haven, NJ

#11 Apr 7, 2009
I was made aware of this message board by one of my customers and had to make my one and only post to this message board.
I would like to point out a few items:
1 - No CSI staff members bash other businesses.
2 - No CSI staff members have posted any messages here. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE!
3 - Running a business is very tough. I wish you luck in your endeavor.
4 - We at CSI are not scared. Competition is good and it just makes us up our game. It keeps us on our toes.- THANKS.
5 - We do honest good quality work and stand behind it with a warranty. We have for over 15 years. We strive to provide A1 service and try to go the extra mile every time.
6 - We thank our loyal customers and welcome any new ones.
I would also like to address the 3-4 day turn-around time comment that was mentioned by a poster. Services may be done sooner then 3-4 days, our goal is to get the computers out as quick as possible without sacrificing quality. When we first opened we could look at the computers the same day, but as you get busier you learn that you can't make guarantees you can't keep. Computers are very technical. Sometimes they can be fixed in minutes and sometimes it takes several hours depending on the nature of the problem.
Sincerely,
Richard Augustino OWNER
CSI Computers LLC
709 Rt. 9
Beachwood, NJ 08722
Paul Hollinger

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Apr 12, 2009
Stop lying, Richard.
Peter

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Apr 18, 2009
Mr. Augustino is as beautiful as Susan Boyle.
Charlie Lesser

Wilmington, DE

#14 Jul 10, 2009
Rich, I'm an old friend of your mom and dad. We grew up together. Your father was my best man at my wedding in 1961. I'm trying to get in touch with them. Pleas have them email me at c-llesser@dol.net
Rich Augustino owner CSI wrote:
I was made aware of this message board by one of my customers and had to make my one and only post to this message board.
I would like to point out a few items:
1 - No CSI staff members bash other businesses.
2 - No CSI staff members have posted any messages here. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE!
3 - Running a business is very tough. I wish you luck in your endeavor.
4 - We at CSI are not scared. Competition is good and it just makes us up our game. It keeps us on our toes.- THANKS.
5 - We do honest good quality work and stand behind it with a warranty. We have for over 15 years. We strive to provide A1 service and try to go the extra mile every time.
6 - We thank our loyal customers and welcome any new ones.
I would also like to address the 3-4 day turn-around time comment that was mentioned by a poster. Services may be done sooner then 3-4 days, our goal is to get the computers out as quick as possible without sacrificing quality. When we first opened we could look at the computers the same day, but as you get busier you learn that you can't make guarantees you can't keep. Computers are very technical. Sometimes they can be fixed in minutes and sometimes it takes several hours depending on the nature of the problem.
Sincerely,
Richard Augustino OWNER
CSI Computers LLC
709 Rt. 9
Beachwood, NJ 08722
nicole

Bayville, NJ

#15 Jan 21, 2010
i got my computer fixed at Bayville Computer Repair and they are good at what they do. they are fast and cheap.my computer works good. ill deff go back to them and u should 2 : )~
james a bayvill nj

Downingtown, PA

#16 Feb 3, 2010
bayville computer is one of the best new comming repair shop around. the owner joe is very honest and his work speaks for it self.
Grandma

AOL

#17 Jul 3, 2010
It's interesting that my ex-daughter-in-law has become involved with someone in your shop and suddenly my computer was hacked into.
Mr Real

Baldwin, NY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
I think all these comments about the new store are a tad ridiculous. Grow up and let the man announce his new store and wish him luck. Get over it all you dumb assess.
Mr Fake

Baldwin, NY

#19 Aug 17, 2010
I am a male and had a gay relationship with one of your female employees and now my computer was hacked into. Is'nt it odd that is occured. Does it mean i'm really not gay?
Michael Ramsey

Montgomery, AL

#20 Sep 8, 2010
Bayville Computer rocks plain and simple. They took my fried machine and fixed it completely within 2 days. Backed Up my files and gave it back to me completely restored and faster. Those silly kids that think they are doing their boss a favor by slamming them should grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waretown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of parking in Surf City (Aug '07) Oct 15 selfjackie 10
New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers (Dec '13) Oct 12 SocialMedia 3
Dangerous Rip Currents Strike Jersey Shore Oct 12 Just asking 4
Anyone know of heard of Steve Lentz? Oct 9 mellowmood 2
Ramsey luxury car dealer under probe after accu... Oct 3 tmdrn 1
Cheating Spouses (Apr '13) Sep '14 katelyn 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Crack Corn 34

Waretown News Video

Waretown Dating
Find my Match

Waretown Jobs

Waretown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waretown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waretown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]